Fan Fictions

Arshi FF...Love at First Sight.#2 Pcp Chap21/pg142 (Page 101)

Post Reply New Post

Page 101 of 156

kinjalcp87

IF-Dazzler

kinjalcp87

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
sorry for late reply.
i read all your update and they are amazing.
well who is that man and y he kidnapped her 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Khushi_Sarun

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arshi FF...Love at First Sight.#2 Pcp Chap21/pg142 (Page 101)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

horizon123

Goldie

horizon123

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
omg who kidnapped Khushi, pls cont soon

Thanks for the updateBig smile

Khushi_Sarun

additive_monaya

IF-Sizzlerz

additive_monaya

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
awesome updates di

Khushi_Sarun

mandy15

IF-Sizzlerz

mandy15

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
awesome:)

Khushi_Sarun

norisha

Goldie

norisha

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
love it

Khushi_Sarun

Khushi_Sarun

IF-Dazzler

Khushi_Sarun

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 3:51am | IP Logged

Thanks a lot for all your likes and comments... Here is the next chapter...

Chapter 18

Everyone started searching khushi but she was nowhere to be seen. They have searched each and every place near the resort where she can go but still no clue of her whereabouts...

Arnav was searching madly for her He even searched her in the temples which were 5 kms away from the resort It was not possible for khushi to go their but still Arnav didn't want any place to left unsearched

After searching for about one hour they returned back to resort.

Aman: ASR any news

Arnav who was busy on his cell said

Arnav: No But I have contacted ACP And soon he will send his team to find khushi And we will be doing that from our side She is not even picking up her cell..

Lavanya: That's because her cell is in the room

Arnav: Damn. How you guys can be so careless You should be with khushi

Lavanya: Look ASR.. We didn't know that she will disappear like this

Arnav was about to say something but aman cuts him and says

Aman: ASR I think we should inform nivaan After all he should know what is going on with his sister

Arnav: No aman I can take care of my khushi and will find her without any one's help.

Everyone looks at arnav with shocked expressions His khushi. Did he just say that Thought lavanya and payal They were really very confused with arnav's and aman's behavior but then they thought of investigating this matter later as of now khushi is more important.

Aman: I know ASR you can but still Please

Arnav: Ok you can call him.

Aman dials nivaan's no He was working on his laptop  He picks up the call and says

Nivaan: Yes who is this

Aman: Nivaan.. aman

Nivaan: Yes aman bolo How is khushi I mean I have spoke to her last night but still I mean ASR is also their with you all na.. that's why.

Aman: Actually nivaan I have called you to talk about khushi

Nivaan panics and got up from his chair and asked

Nivaan: Aman you are scaring me now.. Is khushi alright.. Please tell me that nothing is wrong with her

Aman: Nivaan actually khushi is missing

Nivaan: What.

Aman: Yeah aman then explain nivaan everything and said We have searched her everywhere but she is not found and also we have took help from the police And don't worry ASR will not leave any stone unturned to find his khushi. But still wanted to ask you something for our knowledge did you guys have any relatives here in manali I mean jaha khushi ja sakti ho

Nivaan was very shocked hearing this news

Nivaan: No aman we don't know anyone their and I am coming to manali Will reach their in few hours. And till then please make sure that you search each and every place near the resort

Aman: Yes nivaan See you soon..

Here in the old house.

Khushi was still sitting in the same position with hands and legs tied and tears continuously flowing from her eyes That man who has kidnapped her was not in the room.  After sometime he came back and walks towards khushi. He looks at her face and then wipes her tears with his hands.. Khushi turned her face not allowing him to touch and that guy smirks and says

Man: Don't be like this sweetheart. And please don't cry I don't like tears in the eyes of beautiful girls..

Khushi: why you have brought me here and who are you What I have done Please tell me

Man: Very soon sweetheart Very soon you will come to know about everything. Just few more minutes Let me make sure that we are safe here and no one is going to come in between you and me He said while running her fingers on her hands and then resting his hands on her thighs..

Khushi gave him a disgusted look and tried moving her thighs but he holds her and said

Man: Don't do that you will be punished in the same way like anjali.

Khushi looks at him with shocked expressions

Khushi: Anjali..

Man: Ohhh it seems that you know anjali.. are haan how stupid of me You are arnav singh raizada's girlfriend and she was his sister I am so stupid See your beauty has started going into my head and I am becoming stupid.

Khushi was spitting fire from her eyes She wanted to stab this guy right now but she was helpless She roared in anger.

Khushi: Stop all this nonsense and tell me how you know anjali and what you have done with her. And why you have kidnapped me.

Man puts his finger on her lips and said

Man: Ssshhh khushi. Its not good to shout. I am trying to be so calm with you and what you are doing. Please sweetheart don't act like that anjali warna tumhare anjaam bhi same hi hoga.

He then rubs his thumbs over her lips and licks his thumbs and says

Man: You taste good I mean better than that anjali.. It will be more fun

Khushi was hell scared now She was shivering in fear She closed her eyes and started praying to her DM for her safety and was asking to send arnav to save her.

That man again went out as he received call from someone.

Here in the resort..

Arnav was still on the cell talking to various detectives to find khushi as soon as possible He cuts the call and throws it on the floor and says..

Arnav: Damn it.. Where are you khushi Please come back

Aman sees this and comes to arnav and puts his hand on his shoulder and says.

Aman: Calm down ASR we will find her soon

Arnav: Kaise aman. I don't even know where I khushi.. Kaisi hai wo thik bhi hai ya nahiAnd you are telling me to calm down This all is my fault aman Kash meine kabhi usse break off hi nahi kya hota to aaj wo mere sath hoti Its all my fault aman.. Its all my fault

Aman: No ASR its not at all your fault. And don't worry we will find her soon.  Nivaan is coming to manali and now we all will find her soon

Saying this aman was about to leave when he receives someone's call.

Aman: Hello Yeah ASR is with me . Yeah his cell broke What!!!! Ok thank you. He keeps the call and looks at arnav..

Arnav: What

Aman: It was rohit's call.. I mean your source He said that people have seen a man with khushi near the old temple which is 10 kms away from here Khushi was not in her sense and that man was holding her and when people asked he said that she is not well and she is her wife. Rohit was telling that there is an old house near that temple There is a possibility of khushi to be their

Arnav: Lets go aman I don't want to waste my time Inform akash and tell him to join us with nivaan

Aman: Yes

Saying thi they both left from their and aman informed akash about everything and also told that nivaan is coming and ask him to come their with nivaan.

Arnav was driving like a mad person. Only thing going around in his mind was who has kidnapped khushi and why What is khushi's fault And he was very scared for khushi. He was just repeating the same words Please khushi ko thik rakhna.

Here in the old house..

Khushi was trying to cut the rope by rubbing it on the edge of the chair but as it was not sharp nothing was happening but khushi was still trying as she wants to get out at any cost.

Man came back to her and sees her struggling to cut the rope He came near her and opens the rope and says

Man: Look poor soul what you have done to your hands Mujhe keh deti mein khud hi khol deta

Khushi looks at him with confused expression as why he has opened the rope

Man: Don't give me that look and don't be happy Don't think that I am allowing you to go No sweetheart I have done all this so that I can taste you without any barrier.. Now no one is going to come in between us. Not even your boy friend because my man have bribed his source and has sent him to some other place so now only you and me. Saying this he pulled khushi roughly on him and unzipped her kurta.

------xxx-------

So how was it guys... Please hit like button and do comment...

Edited by Khushi_Sarun - 07 October 2013 at 4:10am

The following 235 member(s) liked the above post:

bertck1985Shini.Shiva86Deepa.sZehra28furjadCoolio56rishigunjansuganya91lovebadhanfiyonamurkalneena2000srossidDeal05yogakopiumaviearnshiiiisangeethbalasony1990ankitbakacrazygurldanisharamasawmtracy1191merry777sukritaa12anusha_nehalinetefanfollowermssravyatasminesarun9andru_skdiyachillKeenara9290860623vini96swtsamabhiyaaradiationanusha.nushkethgauthami1kavzzaminakhansaj111yasmbbindugayakkiamursforeveripkknd_loveraarrnnaavvrajalekshmifazkaNeeltarazo_Orazarie_emanshaileshjndasudisaSaraprincessTamaruMahrin17478cutiepie_ashhasheypuppy.puppyArshimaaneet10rush007BarunKaSmileArshimalupoojaraizadasinhasArshiKatLoveraicha99smiley24tokyocookie-loverkshubhanginissoAsvatiShwetadatta750AshgBARUNILU_Arshipran28671manutdno1zupiAarohi...sarozzKrishika209megh.arhiTirtharupapokemonianarchnahardik123jesoviarjuhi5ifsaal044SAM32barbiebalaSonaparam29toeditorfarha623Reader_HobbyMuskaan_87madhusquarevaishuuSweta...zeediaSim96horizon123reshmimohanAneesahJabeenhatelove_1russelskhushiKtotheMdproverarnavkhushi1106QwertyuiKeyCat7_sneha_7lovespellkajolkonnaarnavbarunAnaswarvarsh8akshadhiuytlmhajrsmile1412shubhadaskpunjabi0926Paru_love.piyali---Sonia---aafansreemeeraLove_SAsmanlakshyaNktOvi_Tanni-Anu13-dazzlerabiputhNatasha08hira2050vinaya123Samyxxilakiavqwertyarnaushiekiholo-Sanayaholic-farha5556sweetydoll32Aasmaaliarnavkhushi22priyalovelykinjalcp87KurupShru9tinannavdishashah4176gangsubhadraprasadpraseethavrindaguptakushigowdaMithi-kunalsushnaIzabellaaaavarsha2KDsmilliaaytzariya123missmkHumayrajisaSkiranArshifan4lifeshivi.10rocksyoga123-JujuKdhakdhak22AimmyLovesSobtideeswarnamints23GAURI29star_fan1fffan123pavi1sspoorthysamia19sikhni_Sona257jahnvi.luvs.ASRPrasaiAnupamaJYchandana.srupzloveuWater.ushankitvckvarshaashred12laksh65VYGA89bhaktiiizafi--MISHTEE--Amti4uYellow.caskermeettupinky89siva2901Angel13Ethereal-PathHansaNtinselkeenu_kk-Mrinalini-KreyaArshiLovermandy15rkapoor1382ASR6262amaiasummaiyasayedseeta_naipsjas0308SobtiFanShreeParud_ForeverPreet.KcNickysweet..Gunjan..vandana.sagarIsleOfCapriprincessunaradumasSanz.

nannav

IF-Dazzler

nannav

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 3:57am | IP Logged
OMg...thrilling update

dnt leave  this here...update asap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

toeditorvaishuuKhushi_Sarun

abhiyaa

abhiyaa

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged
R

omg hope arnav reaches khushi on time before its too late fine angies death going to reveal...
Waiting for next part make it really soon or at least give us a precap..

Edited by abhiyaa - 20 November 2012 at 6:24am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vaishuuKhushi_Sarun

Post Reply New Post

Go to top