Fan Fictions

Arshi FF...Love at First Sight.#2 Pcp Chap21/pg142 (Page 56)

Post Reply New Post

Page 56 of 156

emile1

Groupbie

emile1

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 12:08am | IP Logged
yaar plz update soon...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Khushi_Sarun

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arshi FF...Love at First Sight.#2 Pcp Chap21/pg142 (Page 56)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arshiindu

arshiindu

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
oh..sad of arnav..but he deserves more

Khushi_Sarun

nannav

IF-Dazzler

nannav

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged
yaar update nahi???

Khushi_Sarun

Humayra

IF-Rockerz

Humayra

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Nice teaser.
Khushi has lost her path..
That was Arnav or a new entry?
Update soon.

Khushi_Sarun

-JujuK

IF-Rockerz

-JujuK

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Nice plz upd soon

Khushi_Sarun

Khushi_Sarun

IF-Dazzler

Khushi_Sarun

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 3:22am | IP Logged

Thanks to all my readers for liking and commenting on my FF... I really enjoy reading each and every comment and it encourages me to write more stuff... Here is the next chapter... Hope you all will like it...

Chapter 15

Lavanya, aman, payal and akash were also in the same bus' They look at arnav'. They were also shocked to see arnav so much angry' Aman knew that arnav still loves khushi and he is jealous seeing khushi with someone else but his hatred for nivaan and his misunderstanding that khushi has cheated him was coming in between them'..

He and akash didn't say a word and got busy talking to their respective girlfriends'. Bus started and everyone was enjoying in the bus except for arnav who was just looking at khushi and samrat'. He was feeling as if someone was stabbing him in his heart again and again' He closed his eyes and then thinks about the moments he had spent with khushi'. He wanted to go and take khushi in his arms but then again he remembers the day when angie died and then khushi hides her identity and then khushi's words that she never loved him'.

He thinks "Why khushi why you did that to me'.. I have never loved anyone in my life except you and what you did' You cheated me'. And now you have moved on in your life so easily'.. Kash ek baar akar tum mujhe wrong prove karti'.. And you even snatched my only friends'. I hate you khushi' I hate you'.."

He opened his eyes and tears were visible in his eyes but he didn't want to show to anyone so he wiped them and then again made a straight face like ASR'..Khushi, lavanya and payal was feeling very sleepy as they have woke up early in the morning so they shifted to the back seat and slept and aman akash and samrat kept on talking to each other'..

After few hours they reached manali and bus stopped at the resort booked by college'.. Arnav gets up and got down first and then every student started getting down from the bus'.

They gathered near the resort and took their room keys from arnav'

Prof: Ok guys get fresh and then meet us here in few minutes as we will have some brunch and then we will leave for sightseeing'..

Everyone screamed in excitement and started walking towards their room'. After few minutes they were all ready'They had their brunch and left for sightseeing'..

Khushi was walking with lavanya and payal and they were enjoying local sightseeing and they were shopping various stuffs for them'. Arnav was walking alone talking on his cell' Aman and akash both looked at him and felt bad'. They remember the time which they have spent with each other' Arnav looks towards them and then all of the three kept on staring at each other but none of them spoke' Arnav then remembers how his best friend supported khushi and not him and how easily they have forgotten angie's death' He broke the eye lock and goes away from their'.

Aman and akash felt bad and was about to go to him when lavanya, payal , khushi and samrat came their'

Payal: Hey akash where you guys were lost'.

Akash: Hmm nothing' Let's go and buy some warm clothes for tomorrow as we will be going in snow'

Lavanya clapped her hands in excitement'.

Lavanya: Wow this is going to be fun' I am so excited'

Payal too smiles but khushi was lost in some thoughts'.

Khushi was thinking about her and arnav's talks'

Flashback:

Khushi was sitting on arnav's lap' Her hands were wrapped around his neck and arnav's were wrapped around her waist and they were talking about something when suddenly arnav asked'

Arnav: Acha khushboo tell me where you want to go for a honeymoon'

Khushi blushed and looks down'.

Arnav: Khushboo' don't blush so much'. Tell me na' We are getting married na'

Khushi: Arnav I want a place full of snow'. I mean I just love snow' And I will very happy to go anywhere where there are lots of snow and I will be playing with that snow.. wow'.

Arnav: Hmmm and after playing in snow when you will feel cold I will make you warm by'.

Khushi understood and blushed more'. She hides her face in his chest and arnav kissed her hair'.

Arnav: I am so lucky to have you khushboo' And I am really waiting for the day when you will be mine forever'.

Flashback ends..

Khushi came out of her thoughts hearing lavanya's loud noise'

Lavanya: Khushi kuch bolti kyun nahi tum'.

Khushi: Hmmm haan wo' Nothing'. Actually I don't like snow'.

Payal: But khushi you have told me once that you love snow'

Khushi: yaha life kab change ho jaye pata nahi chalta and I have just changed my likes'..

Lavanya and payal both looks at her with confused expression' Aman and akash understood that it is something related to arnav'.

Samrat: But khushi you will have to come with us' I mean for your friends' You know I just love playing in the snow' We will have loads of fun' So come lets go and shop for some warm clothes'..

Khushi: But Sammy'.

Lavanya: Come on khushi please'.

Khushi: Ok'.

Then they all went for the shopping'. Samrat and khushi were together'.. They were walking when suddenly khushi's eyes fell on the wood forest'. She told samrat'

Khushi: Samrat you go inside I will join you soon'

Samrat nodded' He went inside the shop and khushi went towards the woods'.

She was mesmerized by the beauty' She kept on walking deeper and deeper without realizing that she is going deeper inside the woods'.. After walking for about half an hour she looks around and was shocked to see only trees around her' She looked here and there to see road or the exit point but she was not able to find anything'.

She got scared'

Khushi: Ohh no mein kaha aagayi'.. She started walking back thinking that she will find the way back'.

Here samrat came back from the shop and looks for khushi' But she was not their' He tried calling her but then her cell was not reachable'.

He then thought of calling lavanya and asking her'. He dialed lavanya's number'

Samrat: Hello lavanya where are you?

Lavanya: Sammy we are still shopping'.

Samrat: Lavanya where is khushi'.

Lavanya: Sammy she was with you na'

Samrat: Yeah.. But she told me to go inside the shop and she will come in few minutes'.. So I went to get some warm clothes for us and when I came back she was not their'. I mean its been half an hour'..

Lavanya: What'

Samrat: Yes so I thought may be she has come back to you and payal'

Lavanya: No Sammy' Ohh no I am really scared' Hope khushi is alright' Let us find her'

Samrat: Hmmm we will search her'..

Lavanya informs aman, akash and payal about this and all dispersed in different directions to search khushi and decided that they will meet near the resort''

After an hour everyone met at the same place from where they have started'.

Lavanya: Kuch pata chala'

Samrat: No I have searched everywhere'

Payal: Yeah me too'

Aman and akash: hmmm hum logo ne bhi dekha' But she is not their'

Lavanya: Aman now what' I am really very scared kaha hogi khushi'.

Khushi was walking in the woods with tears in her eyes and was saying'

Khushi: Hey DM where I am'. Please somebody save me'.. Ab to yaha raat bhi hone aa rahi hai' Kaha jao mein'.

She was walking and tears were continuously falling from her eyes'.  Now she was in the middle of the woods and it was all dark around her'..

She was chanting prayers and was looking towards the sky as if asking help from her DM'.. She was still walking when she suddenly heard some footsteps'.. She got scared'. She hides behind the tree and closed her eyes tight'.. Suddenly she felt a hand on her shoulders and she opened her eyes in shock and her body started shivering in fear thinking who the person is'.  But slowly it relaxes feeling the known touch'.

She turns around and hugs him tight and says'

Khushi: Thank God arnav you came' I was so scared you know'..

Arnav was walking in the woods as he wanted to spend some time alone, away from everyone so he went to the woods and was walking lost in the thoughts of khushi'. And he didn't realize when he reached deeper inside' He too lost his way and was trying to find a way when his eyes fell on a girl who was hiding behind the tree' He was not able to see the girl so he went near to see who the person is and kept his hand on her shoulder'. And when the girl turned and hugged him he was shocked and was about to pull back when he heard her voice'.

Khushi hugged him more tight'.. Arnav wanted to hug her back' He have brought his arms near her waist and was about to hug her when he got the image of khushi and samrat sitting close in the bus and khushi was sleeping on his shoulder'. He gets angry and pulled back khushi roughly'.

Khushi looks at him with shock' She then realize what she was doing and then says'

Khushi: I am sorry' I got scare so'

But arnav cuts her sentence and says'

Arnav: Stop acting khushi' I am arnav' You have used me already' I am not samrat'..

Khushi gets hurt by his talks and arnav was hurt too but then he didn't show that to khushi...

-----------xxx-----------

So guys how was it... Hope you all will like it... Please hit like button and do comment... And silent reader please at least hit like button...

Edited by love.khushi - 15 November 2012 at 4:05am

The following 263 member(s) liked the above post:

bertck1985Shini.Shiva86Deepa.sZehra28gkgillCoolio56saAmaRiumrishigunjanbetisuganya91TaqsZakthenmozhi.sfiyonapops123neena2000shweta.5216yogakopijalebearidjankitbakanicelysmileAsmitasinhacrazygurldanisharamasawmtracy1191water5050sukritaa12fanfollowermssravyacarolinespensercoolkhush5sami95anusha_nehadivya0011manjusha_92abhiyaadiyachillKeenara9290860623vini96andru_skkethgauthami1radiation-divya-MySarunaminakhansarun9tasmineanusha.nushrandom94saj111iamursforeveripkknd_lovernimsnannupri3lovevtanNeeltarajtammareddyfazkazo_OraBublyKhushiaanchal11bluewater07prathyusha120Chahhat4evaMahrin17478angelroseyshamin1natalie12Saraprincesssmiley24tokyoTamarudasudisatishmacutiepie_ashhasheyAyaat1216puppy.puppyrush007ambika94Arshimaaneet10AshgBARUNILU_Arshimanutdno1Shwetadatta750nissosinhasArshiKatLoverarshiinduArshimalupoojaraizadaceciliadamspunk22kshubhangiAsvatizupiAarohi...Deal05purnima209sarozzpran28671tanvi_arshimegh.arhifarha623shaz007Rubab4137archnahardik123pokemonianMaghinallsDanieshArnavReader_Hobbyreshmimohanarshifan04Muskaan_87rakenduvadanaAneesahJabeenSim96SAM32arjuhi5ifsaal044KtotheMSweta...zeediaSrivi017_sneha_7arnavkhushi1106dproverQwertyuiKeyCatarnavbarunAnaswarkajolkonnalovespellboisecrazysaavan_loverakshadvarsh8hajrhiuytlmpunjabi0926shubhadaskParamjitjeya0301MissNadiacoolfloraParu_llsujillswtsam-Ms.Minion----Sonia---hira2050suwinsreemeeraabikaaafanamaypranaylakshyaNktkaulpriyankavidu87puth-Anu13-Natasha08magss24dazzlerabiarnaushiBarunSarailakiavinaya123SamyxxLove_SAKareena1994vqwerty-Sanayaholic-farha5556anjaleroshaansweetydoll32dolly477priyalovelyKurupcrizalmissmkpraseethaMJ_K2bhadraprasadfleurssushnakamalapushpavaishuuMithikushShru9tinannavIzabellaaaaaaytzariya123khushboo1234varsha2KDsmilliHumayra..Aimmy...dhakdhak22sasiryoga123-Farwa_Ibrahim--JujuKshivi.10rocksGAURI29jisaSkiranArshifan4lifemints23deeswarnapavi1fffan123star_fan1sspoorthysaima4744samia19sikhni_Sona257bhaktiiilaksh65VYGA89chandana.sStapletonAnupamaJYashred12Amti4uzafi--MISHTEE--Yellow.meetturupzloveucaskerkeenu_kkLaxshaLOVEArshipinky89siva2901Ethereal-Path--peehu--mandy15HansaNtinselrkapoor1382ASR6262sarunsashasinghAngel13Dee_Jamaiasummaiyasayedjas0308seeta_naipsSobtiFanShreepup03Preet.Kc..Gunjan..Nickysweetvandana.sagarprincessunaradumas-Mrinalini-

Natasha333

Goldie

Natasha333

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Woowww...Superb Update...now lets see what happens next in the forest...

Khushi_Sarun

rkapoor1382

IF-Sizzlerz

rkapoor1382

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 3:34am | IP Logged
tht was simply fab..
they both love each other..
Arnav wish he drops his ego..
will khushi tells him abt her miscariage nw
brilliant one