India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

COZ THIS IS SHOWBIZ (Page 8)

...Tanu... IF-Sizzlerz
...Tanu...
...Tanu...

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:58am | IP Logged
We will keep on trying no matter what! Da show has been alwys abt arnav-khushi. So what do u mean by da story has run its course & nt da show??Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyaddictionsg08anjaani07

mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vkp1989

Originally posted by mahamluvsbs

are SP MAD ?

SERIOUSLY TO RUN A SHOW WHICH HAS NO ACTORS WHO MADE IT ?

HOW COME they dont fear of trps and imagine now?

It like putting sanay in a tourture and make her work

limits man !

either have sarun and run or end it with dignity !

Y DO 4RATS WANT TO HEAR THT SP FORCED TO SHUT IPKKND BECAUSE ON -0.0 TRPS?

Y CANT we end with beauty dignity and grace and cherishable memories !

No Trp till dec and i think maham that they are waiting some powerful show to compete at 8 pm slot. They are becoming mads now.Angry

ok then show some cartoon instead at 8 rather then running a dead show ! its like buturing the memories !

KILL ARNAV KHUSHI IN QSQT STYLE brin a new season of ipkknd some mnths later 

ajeeb hai FOR THE 1ST TIE  FANS R CRYING SHUT THIS CRAP AND THEY WANA RUN IT HOW STUPID

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchal_Mmonalisa1234anjaani07vkp1989..mrinalini..arshistar

saya2012 Senior Member
saya2012
saya2012

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:59am | IP Logged
i do always think Ipkknd people never participate in other SP activities they always work hard for the show but all the haracters of the show has gone now i think it s a record without understanding each other u cant work anywhere im fan of sanaya n barun but no more fan of ipkknd

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

memyselfandme1

monalisa1234 Goldie
monalisa1234
monalisa1234

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Only idiots with no brain can provide so much attention to the topic maker who has NO such authenticity or source what so ever.. if every x,y,z becomes a part of SOURCE then tomorrow even I can come up with a fake source and try to seek attention..

topic maker's intention since the day 1 is to demoralize and deviate people from their mission..so I will request u all to use ur brain for once and for all and continue with d mission to give the show a proper ending with arshi if barun is quitting for good..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

memyselfandme1arshistar

mad-eye Goldie
mad-eye
mad-eye

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Varma.nishi

Originally posted by memyselfandme1

Originally posted by honeypriya

Originally posted by memyselfandme1

I do respect whatever you write... What I have an issue with is the cryptic mystery associated with all your posts... Why should members have to play the Krypton Factor to be able to understand what message you are trying to convey? You have to stand by your conviction and come right out and say in plain English that according to your sources/ information BS will not be returning to the show following his break... After all this is essentially what you are saying... So why beat about the bush? Give a clear message and let the readers decide whether they believe the information or not..

My post is not to disrespect or ridicule you , but it is time to stop playing mind games with the forum, who are already extremely upset and heart broken with the recent events on screen and off screen...

on decoding the message of the post says - there is no hope...u guys stp trying...thats wat PH wants...the efforts here have created a pressure on them ...!!!!

Exactly Priya! My motto is " put up or shut up" and this post is neither! It's another attempt to detract people from applying the pressure that 3 idiots ( SP, PH and GK) are coming under by public demand. There are so many folks here who's posts I read and crease over ROFL because it is so obvious that are moles working on behalf of the 3 idiots but don't have the guts to disclose their true identity...

My dear no one had stopped youbp from doing anything...I have yesterday every clearly mentioned stuff, I guess u overlooked it...no problem...lemme tell u it's becoz if the fans that the storyline has been Changed and BS is on a break , so he should be back...

Also, I am not here supporting anyone...I have got info coz people asked for it, I have mentioned that in the post. I am not the decision maker.

So now u saying he might b back.. Plzz say it clearly

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyaddictionmemyselfandme1nandu_2007sg08thechaigirl

memyselfandme1 Goldie

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:05am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyaddictionnandu_2007sg08thechaigirlarshistar

vkp1989 IF-Rockerz
vkp1989
vkp1989

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by vkp1989

are SP MAD ?

SERIOUSLY TO RUN A SHOW WHICH HAS NO ACTORS WHO MADE IT ?

HOW COME they dont fear of trps and imagine now?

It like putting sanay in a tourture and make her work

limits man !

either have sarun and run or end it with dignity !

Y DO 4RATS WANT TO HEAR THT SP FORCED TO SHUT IPKKND BECAUSE ON -0.0 TRPS?

Y CANT we end with beauty dignity and grace and cherishable memories !

No Trp till dec and i think maham that they are waiting some powerful show to compete at 8 pm slot. They are becoming mads now.Angry

ok then show some cartoon instead at 8 rather then running a dead show ! its like buturing the memories !

KILL ARNAV KHUSHI IN QSQT STYLE brin a new season of ipkknd some mnths later

ajeeb hai FOR THE 1ST TIE FANS R CRYING SHUT THIS CRAP AND THEY WANA RUN IT HOW STUPID

Its all money game maham our's emotions and sentiments nothing mattered to them.Angry

End it dammit...bas.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyaddiction

-HappyBird- IF-Dazzler
-HappyBird-
-HappyBird-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Show must go on i hope viraf got the role and I don't think Gautam and Daljeet  has left the show ...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index