Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

COZ THIS IS SHOWBIZ (Page 7)

vkp1989 IF-Rockerz
vkp1989
vkp1989

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

Originally posted by memyselfandme1

I do respect whatever you write... What I have an issue with is the cryptic mystery associated with all your posts... Why should members have to play the Krypton Factor to be able to understand what message you are trying to convey? You have to stand by your conviction and come right out and say in plain English that according to your sources/ information BS will not be returning to the show following his break... After all this is essentially what you are saying... So why beat about the bush? Give a clear message and let the readers decide whether they believe the information or not..

My post is not to disrespect or ridicule you , but it is time to stop playing mind games with the forum, who are already extremely upset and heart broken with the recent events on screen and off screen...

on decoding the message of the post says - there is no hope...u guys stp trying...thats wat PH wants...the efforts here have created a pressure on them ...!!!!

True said priya.Thumbs Up
If u have solid info then why not clarify in simple manners.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arshistar

OwnMyCity Goldie
OwnMyCity
OwnMyCity

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Guys she is helping us...so leave her alone...BT U GUYS DON GIVE UP KP TRYING N KP CALLING PUT PRESSURE ON THEM..WATEVA THEY TELL US ON MON LET TEM TELL..WE GO THE FACEBOOK PAGE N KP COMMENTING TAT NO BARUN END E SHOW..SEND EMAILS REMEMBER DON STP CALLING..AFTER ALL TIS IF THE OUTCOME IS NEGATIVE SP PH CAN SCREW THEMSELVES N WE SHALL QUIT..LET TEM RUN THEIR NEW SHOW..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

irisinnocentgreenpri_armaan

mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:52am | IP Logged
are SP MAD ?

SERIOUSLY TO RUN A SHOW WHICH HAS NO ACTORS WHO MADE IT ?

HOW COME they dont fear of trps and imagine now?

It like putting sanay in a tourture and make her work  

limits man !

either have sarun and run or end it  with dignity !

Y DO 4RATS WANT TO HEAR THT SP FORCED TO SHUT IPKKND BECAUSE ON -0.0 TRPS?

Y CANT we end with beauty dignity and grace and cherishable memories !

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

irisArshi143ipkknd92OwnMyCityberrysweetcrazyaddictionnandu_2007sg08anjaani07vkp1989..mrinalini..arshistar...Tanu...pri_armaanIlahi_mera_Jiya

Varma.nishi Goldie

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:54am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

irisKavita1000innocentgreenrini_kat

usha66 Senior Member
usha66
usha66

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:55am | IP Logged
What I don't understand is if they have new ideas & stories to run show with new hero against Khushi then why did they show us such crap with Arhi. Why they run out of ideas then? Why can't they get nice track for Arhi & ask Barun to stay. If track is really interesting & challenging I am sure Barun will stay.

sg08

Varma.nishi Goldie

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:56am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

irisKavita1000OwnMyCity

vkp1989 IF-Rockerz
vkp1989
vkp1989

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahamluvsbs

are SP MAD ?

SERIOUSLY TO RUN A SHOW WHICH HAS NO ACTORS WHO MADE IT ?

HOW COME they dont fear of trps and imagine now?

It like putting sanay in a tourture and make her work

limits man !

either have sarun and run or end it with dignity !

Y DO 4RATS WANT TO HEAR THT SP FORCED TO SHUT IPKKND BECAUSE ON -0.0 TRPS?

Y CANT we end with beauty dignity and grace and cherishable memories !

No Trp till dec and i think maham that they are waiting some powerful show to compete at 8 pm slot. They are becoming mads now.Angry

pri_armaan

sg08 IF-Dazzler
sg08
sg08

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by memyselfandme1

I do respect whatever you write... What I have an issue with is the cryptic mystery associated with all your posts... Why should members have to play the Krypton Factor to be able to understand what message you are trying to convey? You have to stand by your conviction and come right out and say in plain English that according to your sources/ information BS will not be returning to the show following his break... After all this is essentially what you are saying... So why beat about the bush? Give a clear message and let the readers decide whether they believe the information or not..

My post is not to disrespect or ridicule you , but it is time to stop playing mind games with the forum, who are already extremely upset and heart broken with the recent events on screen and off screen...

Very well said, exactly what I wanted to say, so fed up of these cryptic and demoralizing messages...if the fans want to try and change the course of events, let them do so...maybe they will be successful, maybe they won't be, but atleast they would have tried...what is the point in making a cryptic post every day that essentially is discouraging the fans from trying and implying that nothing will come off their efforts...these cryptic posts from last few days are doing just that and nothing else.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyaddictionmemyselfandme1thechaigirlarshistar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index