Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

COZ THIS IS SHOWBIZ (Page 5)

zee_armaan IF-Dazzler
zee_armaan
zee_armaan

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Varma.nishi

all right my lovely friends...I told u what I know...sorry if I dashed ur hopes..

Half team gone...tell me about it , I am waiting to run away at any opportunity...waiting to exhale.

Did Gautam Hegde leave too? I know he was working on Saathiya and Madhubala before as well but is he like gone for good? Broken Heart

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchal_Minnocentgreenpri_armaan...Tanu...

memyselfandme1 Goldie

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

AppleApricotAnchal_MArshi143Kavita1000crazyaddictionSarun_4eversg08thechaigirlIPK007sunshine99vkp1989pinkeyepri_armaan

sg08 IF-Dazzler
sg08
sg08

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshine99

dear TM one simple question only one new entry will be enough to revamp the show?LOL half of the team is supposedly gone or getting ready to leave... so what will u feed the audience in 20 mins a new guy who plonks his ass on the same set called RM and bumps into Khushi at every corner that ASR did? 

U mean to say the makers are so naive like Khoosieji that of their own free will they will create circumstances where the audience will be time and again reminded of Sarun instead of forgetting them ????Shocked

Showbiz is selling new dreams not reminding the ones that have gone sour...Tongue

I refuse to believe that the PH , channel and actors are so naive...please don't make them out to be one...

ClapClapClapClapClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyaddictionnandu_2007sunshine99pri_armaan

innocentgreen Goldie
innocentgreen
innocentgreen

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zee_armaan

all right my lovely friends...I told u what I know...sorry if I dashed ur hopes..

Half team gone...tell me about it , I am waiting to run away at any opportunity...waiting to exhale.

Did Gautam Hegde leave too? I know he was working on Saathiya and Madhubala before as well but is he like gone for good? Broken Heart

He left dear...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyaddictionzee_armaanpri_armaan

Ilahi_mera_Jiya IF-Sizzlerz
Ilahi_mera_Jiya
Ilahi_mera_Jiya

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahamluvsbs

0 trps will make the show shut but with   bad name so y cant they shut with grace ?

no barun no akshay no deepali no gauatm hedge no daljeet  

poor sanaya 
I know Maham..i dont get it how will the show "go on" when the core of its existence is going to be taken away...
Ift hey wish to end it then let them, i dont acre who wins/loses in this...but to see the show in which we invested 1.5 yrs, going down the drain  is such a pain...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

berrysweetvinu.srnandu_2007sg08anjaani07pri_armaan

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by memyselfandme1

I do respect whatever you write... What I have an issue with is the cryptic mystery associated with all your posts... Why should members have to play the Krypton Factor to be able to understand what message you are trying to convey? You have to stand by your conviction and come right out and say in plain English that according to your sources/ information BS will not be returning to the show following his break... After all this is essentially what you are saying... So why beat about the bush? Give a clear message and let the readers decide whether they believe the information or not..

My post is not to disrespect or ridicule you , but it is time to stop playing mind games with the forum, who are already extremely upset and heart broken with the recent events on screen and off screen...
on decoding the message of the post says - there is no hope...u guys stp trying...thats wat PH wants...the efforts here have created  a pressure on them ...!!!!

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchal_MArshi143Kavita1000Dazeememyselfandme1crazyaddictionUKLotusberrysweetsneak-peekmonalisa1234spsharmilasg08Hriju321nandu_2007vkp1989anjaani07Ilahi_mera_Jiyapri_armaanPSharada-Gan-...Tanu...

Ukp18 IF-Dazzler
Ukp18
Ukp18

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:42am | IP Logged
I will watch the show till it lasts
rosieholly Groupbie
rosieholly
rosieholly

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by innocentgreen

Originally posted by zee_armaan

He left dear...
Cry I thought of at least giving a chance of seeing the serial for sanaya but if everybody is leaving then dont know

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zee_armaanpri_armaan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index