India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

COZ THIS IS SHOWBIZ (Page 4)

asmi_joya Senior Member
asmi_joya
asmi_joya

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:29am | IP Logged
half of the cast gone only 4 left...jisme se sanaya the lead...new one cuming...bt i dnt thnk it will wrk...knw y???
coz wen nk came...people loved him wd khushi bt just as frnds...khushi exists...means arnav has to exists...hw can one bring such n end to such a lovely story...it wont even reach its 500th episode wd half of its cast gone...forget continuing till 1000th episode,,,,,,do u guys hav ne idea y sp is hell bent on continuing the ...coz its waiting for a big banner show to compete wd mahadev nd bv...as soon as SLB new show cums in jan...ipkknd is out...dey are just dragging to fill the slot...dey very well knw wat barun id to dis shw,,,,,,nd wat the show will be wdout him...dey used him as a decoration peace during diwali events...just to garner audience.nd well dat was out in one of the articles as well...i wnt say barun is nt at fault but ph nd channel are...

nd one more pt... if the story has run its course...end it...wat does dis mean show has nt...dey dnt stick to tracks...dey can giv promised roles to their actors...kop bringing new face./...ruining their USP...their own show...just end it man...it'l be remembered for gud moments nt the bad ones...no meaning in dragging unneccessarily plzzz

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Kavita1000berrysweetcrazyaddictionmad-eyesg08arshistaranjs...Tanu...

-happilyunknown IF-Rockerz
-happilyunknown
-happilyunknown

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:29am | IP Logged
I wont watch. Even for sanaya i guess. I cant see her in such a show. I adore her too much for that.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

berrysweetcrazyaddictionsg08arshistar...Tanu...pri_armaan

zee_armaan IF-Dazzler
zee_armaan
zee_armaan

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Varma.nishi

Originally posted by zee_armaan

I understand, there's no need for ArHi or ArHi fans anymore...the show must go on but without ArHi and SaRun and all of us ArHi fanatics. They want to create a new fan base, I wish it all the best and wish it does well. IPK gave me so much as a viewer, that's the least I could do. 

The only complaint I walk away with is if ArHis story has run its course then why separate them? Don't they deserve a happy ending as well?

Zee with arhi even my story deserves a happy ending...There seems to be no silver lining in the dark clouds now...
Waiitng to be SET FREE, TO reunite with the ones I want to be with...if only life was like sand and I could slip away from here easilySleepy
This is showbiz, and investors, profits and stakeholders matter more to them. Fine with that. Maybe a less misleading tagline next time? Coz this was never Arnav and Khushi's star crossed love story after all Unhappy

IPK is the top programme in UK and possibly in the top 10 in India atm, all the best in doing this. 

At the end of the day if this venture is good, it'll work. If not a notice and in weeks the show is gone. Good luck to Gul, Gorky, Nissar and Rajesh. Your baby needs you, lets see how you revive it.

Edited by zee_armaan - 10 November 2012 at 3:30am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Kavita1000vinu.srmad-eyeinnocentgreencrazyaddiction...Tanu...pri_armaan

Ilahi_mera_Jiya IF-Sizzlerz
Ilahi_mera_Jiya
Ilahi_mera_Jiya

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshine99

dear TM one simple question only one new entry will be enough to revamp the show?LOL half of the team is supposedly gone or getting ready to leave... so what will u feed the audience in 20 mins a new guy who plonks his ass on the same set called RM and bumps into Khushi at every corner that ASR did? 

U mean to say the makers are so naive like Khoosieji that of their own free they will create circumstances where the audience will be time and again reminded of Sarun instead of forgetting them ????Shocked

Showbiz is selling new dreams not reminding the ones that have gone sour...Tongue

I refuse to believe that the PH , channel and actors are so naive...please don't make them out to be one...
Exactly...
So now a stranger comes ,fills up the void(NOT) and the show resumes..!??!Really...Then lemme see for how long it survives

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshi143crazyaddictionberrysweetvinu.srHriju321sg08pri_armaan...Tanu...

Varma.nishi Goldie

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:33am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Kavita1000innocentgreenHriju321zee_armaanrini_katpri_armaan...Tanu...

innocentgreen Goldie
innocentgreen
innocentgreen

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RickyBahl

Its all now upon Star Plus as a channel to sort out the matter

I believe unless there is Unity nothing on earth can achieve their desired goal.

If two sections of IPKKND

PH -Channel  and the Actors are not united to run it what can we do..

Just had a talk with some other TV  show creatives

all are laughing, the industry is laughing... because here show doesnt run properly for 3 months and this show which has so much popularity is on this cross roads .

Ok an actor from sony... Two months back told my frnd in a casual chat  that... kaash woh ASR role mera hota...i wish if i was  such a global star playing arnav.  i felt happy atleast that star accepted this thing without any ego. 

two latest shows completed 1000 episodes ...

..IPKKND has become laughing stock...in industry...
thanks to the entire team and their inability to solve the issue.

U know Rishita,we are the biggest fools here to keep on hoping...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vinu.srRickyBahlrini_kat...Tanu...pri_armaan

mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:35am | IP Logged
0 trps will make the show shut but with   bad name so y cant they shut with grace ?

no barun no akshay no deepali no gauatm hedge no daljeet  

poor sanaya 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchal_MArshi143Kavita1000berrysweetinnocentgreensg08zee_armaannandu_2007arshistar...Tanu...pri_armaanIlahi_mera_Jiya

monalisa1234 Goldie
monalisa1234
monalisa1234

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:36am | IP Logged
yesterday u had said a goodbye never to be back again...today u hv again come back to mislead and demoralize people so that they stop the mission? do u think we r kid enough or u have an upper estimation about urself??

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyaddictionsg08IPK007...Tanu...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index