Originally posted by BigIPKKNDFan

Originally posted by serious

Originally posted by Varma.nishi

Originally posted by mahamluvsbs

move on ? really ? i would want the sun to set and vanish

Hey maham

Chill yaar...there is always hope don't give up...

my latest call to SP dashed all my hopes altogether, it was like falling off the stairs...

What did they say?

He has submitted resignation to the star team - just similar terms, not the exact words. He got 3 movie offers, I said i don't believe it, I know he doesn't have anything lined up for until feb or march at least, he said - sorry we don't have any other info, our dept. head passed this msg to convey to fans, this was part of some meeting they had with him it seems. They are not sure about whether they will change PH either, as he said he has no no info about it. But yeah IPK will continue & they have no clue about whether how the story will move forward.. what position does ASR character hold ...

So now SP is also saying BS has 3 movie offers ?

Wow.

Why didn;t BS come out and say that ?

It doesn't make any sense.

BS is not a liar. He is a sensitive person. He will hopefully not be hiding this.

who knows yaar... there are lots of things that don't meet our eyes... all the parties are at fault here... he may have signed up or is about to signup... god knows what's the hidden truth out of it all..

only 1 thing is common in all...

Money Speaks for itself, every one talks in the language of Money. Fans don't matter.

yaar its a common human behaviour.. Its obvious everyone will want 2 make mote n more. If actually he has got 3 movie offers den i dont think he will stay back n i think no one wud have stayed back. If he gets a higher pay wid less work den y will he not move on ,4 SP its a source of money n so is it 4 da ph dere r already 200 ppl behind da camera so dey will have 2 think abt dem also

The fact of the matter is that TV stars also make tonnes of money.

People like Ram Kapoor take home Rupees 80,000 per day.  Seeing how popular BS is, I am sure he must be making at least Rupees 50,000 per day of shooting.  These guys work at least 22 days in a month.  Make the calculation.  That is 22(days) times 12(montsh) times 50,000(per day salary) = 264 times 50,000 = 13200,000 = 132 lakhs per year. ( a lakh has 5 zeroes at the end)

Someone correct me if I am wrong about the money.

That is a huge number, in lakhs.

Barun is not going to be making crores in his movies.  I understand that the job is easier.  But even actors like Ram Kapoor have said that movies are okay, but TV is the real bread-n-butter.

So I don't think it is about money.

guys.. i spoke to SP for the second time today. the guy said barun has decided to quit bcos he wants to try his luck in movies. he didn't say me about three movie offer story LOL i think they learnt the lesson from the questions ppl have been asking about the movie offer.. he said they have got more than 1000 calls from the morning LOL and everyone is asking to try to retain him or shut the show.. SP is trying their best to retain him.. he said he also personally likes barun as ASR ROFL lol. i was asking him as to why are u ruining his reputation saying he has movie offers when he said in last night's interview that he doesn't have any project lined up now.. he smartly told me we just got to know from concerned dept that he wants to try his luck n we don't know if he has any movie or not.. lol. he said lets see what happens and will forward to the concerned department.. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tvbufserious

serious IF-Sizzlerz
serious
serious

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ipkknd_sarun

Originally posted by mahamluvsbs

move on ? really ? i would want the sun to set and vanish

Hey maham

Chill yaar...there is always hope don't give up...

my latest call to SP dashed all my hopes altogether, it was like falling off the stairs...

What did they say?

He has submitted resignation to the star team - just similar terms, not the exact words. He got 3 movie offers, I said i don't believe it, I know he doesn't have anything lined up for until feb or march at least, he said - sorry we don't have any other info, our dept. head passed this msg to convey to fans, this was part of some meeting they had with him it seems. They are not sure about whether they will change PH either, as he said he has no no info about it. But yeah IPK will continue & they have no clue about whether how the story will move forward.. what position does ASR character hold ...

So now SP is also saying BS has 3 movie offers ?

Wow.

Why didn;t BS come out and say that ?

It doesn't make any sense.

BS is not a liar. He is a sensitive person. He will hopefully not be hiding this.

who knows yaar... there are lots of things that don't meet our eyes... all the parties are at fault here... he may have signed up or is about to signup... god knows what's the hidden truth out of it all..

Money Speaks for itself, every one talks in the language of Money. Fans don't matter.

yaar its a common human behaviour.. Its obvious everyone will want 2 make mote n more. If actually he has got 3 movie offers den i dont think he will stay back n i think no one wud have stayed back. If he gets a higher pay wid less work den y will he not move on ,4 SP its a source of money n so is it 4 da ph dere r already 200 ppl behind da camera so dey will have 2 think abt dem also

The fact of the matter is that TV stars also make tonnes of money.

People like Ram Kapoor take home Rupees 80,000 per day.  Seeing how popular BS is, I am sure he must be making at least Rupees 50,000 per day of shooting.  These guys work at least 22 days in a month.  Make the calculation.  That is 22(days) times 12(montsh) times 50,000(per day salary) = 264 times 50,000 = 13200,000 = 132 lakhs per year. ( a lakh has 5 zeroes at the end)

Someone correct me if I am wrong about the money.

That is a huge number, in lakhs.

Barun is not going to be making crores in his movies.  I understand that the job is easier.  But even actors like Ram Kapoor have said that movies are okay, but TV is the real bread-n-butter.

So I don't think it is about money.

actors are not paid per day, they are paid per episode. If an episode takes couple of days to shoot, it will be actor's loss too.

He is getting 11 Lakhs per month if he works 22 episodes a month with out any breaks that too including nearly 12hours a day, where as in the movies, you don't need to put in so many hours a day.. if you are a little famous you start from around 15 - 20 Lakhs minimum & the amount goes on, w.r. to your hits. Its a lottery, he is trying a hand at it hoping to succeed, repeat his tv success. But 1 thing he is forgetting in middle of all this is, he is trying to win men's hearts... As u all know males are the main contributors for movies to succeed while females for the tv shows. Its not an easy ride.

RK is doing side characters in movies, so he is not going to be paid a lot compared to a lead actor. So, there's a difference on that part. BS is trying to be a lead hero, while RK is happy doing side characters, of course with his current body (BALH effect) he can't do a movie as an lead actor, may be once in a blue moon - we will see such movies, which would be full & full comedy.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tvbuf

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rini_kat

Originally posted by trina2010

Nishita although I agree that the show must go on , I disagree that Arnav Khushi can/ should be seperated given their entire 1.5 years of togetherness.
It can't be wiped out from fans memory and IF IT DOES then this 1.5 years of mass hysteria MEANT NOTHING.
The whole concept of IPK MEANT NOTHING.
I don't want ASR to ease out from Khushis life, because its impossible.
I don't want IPK to end because its a part of our life, though if indeed the whole love story is proved to be a FAKE one then there's no meaning of continuing to watch the FAKE love story.
Now don't get me wrong. If Starcrossed lovers choose to stay happy without each other them the entire theme of IPK , gone, vanished and I think you will also agree to that.
Now let me ask you some facts loud and clear.
If Sobti is indeed leaving for his BW dreams and not coming back why don't the PH get another actor to play ASR?
Why can't they bring in someone as good looking as he is , and as talented as him and let him play ASR?
How come they are putting a stop to the character of ASR all of a sudden?

Exactly frm the past few days with this dilemma I suddenly realized that I love ASR more than Barun... So I think I wouldn't mind if that character has a new face atleast the meaning of this starcrossed lovestory will be intact...
I always loved ASR the character more than Sobti. If they replace him instead of killing his character I am going to watch I guess

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sg08rini_kattvbufserious

serious IF-Sizzlerz
serious
serious

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

Oh, that is for sure.

And SP, PH, and Barun have to live in that same world, and they are all bound to nump into eaxch other again, so they cannot afford to alienate anyone - at least the small fry cannot alienate the bigger fry.  That's why Akash Dogra and Abhaas Mehta tweeted that Gul is a nice woman - lol!!!

But you have to wonder why BS looks like shit nowadays.  Has he hated being in IPK so much, have his last few months of shooting that miserable ?  What is making him miserable ?

ya that's true LOL fans will be always flies & ants to them.. we only matter when take opinion, all the other while, they are least bothered about us.

I have no clue about y is he down these days ? May be he is doing some other tasks other than the shooting too, he may be having any family issues or personal health related issue ?. But he hasn't been the same man that he was before his movie shoot, since his movie shoot, he's been always looked down compared to earlier. May be he lost interest in tv show lately, because he is getting offers from bolly world, its quite common, one can't have his interest vested in both boats. He does look like he is deprived of sleep LOL

rini_kattvbuf

serious IF-Sizzlerz
serious
serious

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by rini_kat

Nishita although I agree that the show must go on , I disagree that Arnav Khushi can/ should be seperated given their entire 1.5 years of togetherness.
It can't be wiped out from fans memory and IF IT DOES then this 1.5 years of mass hysteria MEANT NOTHING.
The whole concept of IPK MEANT NOTHING.
I don't want ASR to ease out from Khushis life, because its impossible.
I don't want IPK to end because its a part of our life, though if indeed the whole love story is proved to be a FAKE one then there's no meaning of continuing to watch the FAKE love story.
Now don't get me wrong. If Starcrossed lovers choose to stay happy without each other them the entire theme of IPK , gone, vanished and I think you will also agree to that.
Now let me ask you some facts loud and clear.
If Sobti is indeed leaving for his BW dreams and not coming back why don't the PH get another actor to play ASR?
Why can't they bring in someone as good looking as he is , and as talented as him and let him play ASR?
How come they are putting a stop to the character of ASR all of a sudden?

Exactly frm the past few days with this dilemma I suddenly realized that I love ASR more than Barun... So I think I wouldn't mind if that character has a new face atleast the meaning of this starcrossed lovestory will be intact...
I always loved ASR the character more than Sobti. If they replace him instead of killing his character I am going to watch I guess

same here Trina, its better to watch a new ASR with Kushi rather than some DSR or Bankelal romancing with Kushi, it will kill the essence of the story.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

trina2010rini_kattvbuf

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Too many people claiming to be insiders and knowing inside information about what is going on. It is an unreliable source at this point so no point in debating and/or fighting with each other. Closing this topic.

crazyaddictionJammy-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index