divvk
divvk

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Varma.nishi

Originally posted by divvk

Originally posted by divvk

Ok now for some facts...It's not easy for any channel to shut the show...u see online audience are in minority and the otger's in majority...

Plus this actor goinga no new coming has been age old stuff..

So chill go slow on them ok. 

ya i agree.. but, online audience are reacting bcos they are aware of this break breaking news.. i guess other audience will start protesting probably by means of not watching the show, which will reflect in TRPs.. which will lead to the death of the show. just feeling like instead of having such kind of an end, the show should end in a high note.. anyways, ya it is very difficult to shut a show, which has such a massive fan-following. looks like decisions have already being taken. just waiting for some miracle to happen, which would end up being positive for all the fans. Just praying!!! fingers crossed!!

Sorry the send button got pressed u know...some shows survive with new face and some don't...so let's see what happens...u know...

hmm.. new faces.. kind of difficult for this show and the reason u can see the numerous best jodi awards sarun have bagged. kind of difficult to see that. anyways, lets see how things turn out to be.. will give the show a chance and if it is good, will stick to it.. if not, move on.. just will feel bad if all ppl behind and in front of camera .. if their work go waste in case of ipkknd. anyways nishi.. just waiting fr official announcement. one thing for sure. never will i get attached to a FICTIONAL story to this extent. still staying positive! lets see if any miracle happens for the show that touched our heart n soul!!!! 

Why comeon Divya dint be SI disheartened...this is not the end of life..cheerbup

like  i have told u before itself. this is my only source of entertainment yaar. now, instead of entertaining me, this is kind of demotivating me these days. i guess i need a "well deserved break" now LOL u know what happened yesterday? i am back to my native n here for 20 days (leave+ work from home).. ok? u know what my manager told??? she told it is a "well deserved break".. i was like what the Ouch Ouchlol. this term just reminded me of one person. i am so much connected to this show and the actors. they were indeed part of my life. now, kind of getting back to "my own" life.. it will take a while to get adjusted.. but, it indeed would get sorted out.. life doesn't depend on any stuff. u tend to move on any situation anytime. just that, the time taken to move on will be different for different ppl. 

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by zainah09

Ye lo aagayi phir se! Two seconds ke fame ke liye...You do realize that you are riding on his coat tails right? Bas bhi karo kitne posts about the same stuff.Confused

Dude first thing first..this is an open forum..secondly, my frinds n I are discussing..nine of your business to intervene...
Now if you have been following my thread till page 25, I don't understand what really is your problem. 

you are contradicting yourself again dear….if this is an open forum , anyone can intervene..if you wanna chat just with you friends, there is this chat club on the forum….

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkbs

serious IF-Sizzlerz
serious
serious

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pr1yanka

hey u r the one who worked behind the camera on ipk sets 'right..?'and then left 'and said bring in season 2 with sarun n new ph'ofcourse before that it was all ph is good , fault is that of barun'.now u r bk again with cryptic showbiz msg..yeh chakkar kya hai boss'.also i really wanna know ..since u work on ipk sets'.how exactly did the ph insult the leads'.was it really looking like 6th grade stuff just as it is sounding in my head?

yeah I would like to know about this insulting BS & SI ? was just about to ask the same myself. Was that really true ?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rini_katPr1yankaipkbspri_armaan

serious IF-Sizzlerz
serious
serious

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by serious

Originally posted by serious

Ok now for some facts...It's not easy for any channel to shut the show...u see online audience are in minority and the otger's in majority...

Plus this actor goinga no new coming has been age old stuff..

So chill go slow on them ok. 

yeah I agree its true. Had IPK been an aunties show it might have mattered much lesser but IPK is more of a youth targeted show, so more or less every one will feel dejected if some thing out the blue happens.

And we don't feel dejected as we are now.. for Akshay & Deepali, as they are not the main leads. Here, the story revolves around Arhi & to see a separation in them is beyond bearable.

Yeah even a minor separation drives the fan base mad ...let's see if the script is good enough to bring the IPK charm back...

if the script has no Barun in it, I highly doubt that and especially if they plan to ease off ASR character, then I say never.. People signed up for a love story & not a drama, there are lots of better dramas which people would shift over to, if they wanted to see one.

Fans would at least love to cherish the old memories rather than ruining them.

That is the beauty if life..it gives you new memories to wipe out the old one...

I don't want new memories in IPK out of a new pair, I want the old memories to continue, so that I could cherish for ever.

If it was a new show, that's all a different matter but .. now it ain't.. It matters to me dammit !!! (ASR style LOL)

Edited by serious - 10 November 2012 at 9:31am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sg08pri_armaan

Varma.nishi Goldie

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Kavita1000rini_katserious

rosieholly Groupbie
rosieholly
rosieholly

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
. ..since u work on ipk sets'.how exactly did the ph insult the leads'.was it really looking like 6th grade stuff just as it is sounding in my head?[/QUOTE]
Dont know if it is true or not but according to abhas Gul is really a good producer and yesterday barun also appreciated gul in his interviw.  I feel it is just a rumor .  Hope it is not true.  Is she not busy directing the new baby/
 Everything is fine must this rumor really feels very funny a producer reducing to this level i dont think so...all other things are ok not that i am supporting her just my pov.I love barun and sanaya and want ARshi for ever and ever...
Varma.nishi Goldie

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divvkserious

Varma.nishi Goldie

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

innocentgreenOwnMyCityserious

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index