India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

COZ THIS IS SHOWBIZ (Page 3)

OwnMyCity Goldie
OwnMyCity
OwnMyCity

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:24am | IP Logged
I wanted a gd ending yaar...hw will I be able to see khushi romancing another guy??? It's nt possible so disappointd...I quit..

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

butlerKavita1000vinu.srberrysweetthechaigirlsg08arshistarpri_armaananjs...Tanu...

innocentgreen Goldie
innocentgreen
innocentgreen

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Okay Nishita,life goes on & show story ran its course ,really...New show with new entry ...Bye Arshi ,best of luck  to the new team...Ipkknd with its original casts will be memorable for us...Hameshaa..
Star crossed love story indeed...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

mad-eyeberrysweetOwnMyCityvinu.srnandu_2007arshistar...Tanu...pri_armaananjs

arushiashvik IF-Rockerz
arushiashvik
arushiashvik

If the show continue i will watch
dolly_11 IF-Dazzler
dolly_11
dolly_11

do u wanna indicate that Barun will not return ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

innocentgreen

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:27am | IP Logged
So I guess all they care about is themselves, never mind the fans emotions and feelings.

How will we watch Khushi opposite a new guy? How they'll ruin such a beautiful lovestory, I just wanna cry. Just can't believe they are destroying the show we love so much.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vinu.srOwnMyCitysg08arshistarpri_armaanIlahi_mera_Jiya

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:27am | IP Logged
dear TM one simple question only one new entry will be enough to revamp the show?LOL half of the team is supposedly gone or getting ready to leave... so what will u feed the audience in 20 mins a new guy who plonks his ass on the same set called RM and bumps into Khushi at every corner that ASR did? 

U mean to say the makers are so naive like Khoosieji that of their own free will they will create circumstances where the audience will be time and again be reminded of Sarun instead of forgetting them ????Shocked

Showbiz is selling new dreams not reminding the ones that have gone sour...Tongue

I refuse to believe that the PH , channel and actors are so naive...please don't make them out to be one...

Edited by sunshine99 - 10 November 2012 at 4:09am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

butlerKavita1000Anchal_Mipkknd92pink.lotuscrazyaddictionspsharmilavinu.srUKLotusOwnMyCitymad-eyethechaigirlsg08nandu_2007vkp1989arshistar...Tanu...pri_armaanIlahi_mera_Jiya

Ilahi_mera_Jiya IF-Sizzlerz
Ilahi_mera_Jiya
Ilahi_mera_Jiya

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkknd_sarun

So da show continues without Barun.. Good it will b good 2 see how it sinks down n is forced 2 b shut down.
Arshi's story has run its course so now a new story b/w Khushi n a new guy... Wowww
Thumbs UpIPK was all about ArHi...and if their story has run its course...then so has the show...
Atleast  i believe it started of with them, ran it course with them and hopefuly end with them...NO Tom Dick or Harry can take their place.Period!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchal_MKavita1000OwnMyCitycrazyaddictionberrysweetmad-eyesg08arshistaranjs...Tanu...

vkp1989 IF-Rockerz
vkp1989
vkp1989

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Hug

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index