Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

COZ THIS IS SHOWBIZ (Page 29)

Varma.nishi Goldie

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

innocentgreenrini_katdivvkserious

Varma.nishi Goldie

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mad-eyedivvkserious

tvbuf IF-Sizzlerz
tvbuf
tvbuf

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divvk

Originally posted by Varma.nishi

Ok now for some facts...It's not easy for any channel to shut the show...u see online audience are in minority and the otger's in majority...

Plus this actor goinga no new coming has been age old stuff..

So chill go slow on them ok. 

ya i agree.. but, online audience are reacting bcos they are aware of this break breaking news.. i guess other audience will start protesting probably by means of not watching the show, which will reflect in TRPs.. which will lead to the death of the show. just feeling like instead of having such kind of an end, the show should end in a high note.. anyways, ya it is very difficult to shut a show, which has such a massive fan-following. looks like decisions have already being taken. just waiting for some miracle to happen, which would end up being positive for all the fans. Just praying!!! fingers crossed!!

Hey, it is now obvious that the PH has a major role to play in this whole fiasco.  Why are all the actors leaving 1 by 1 ?  I dont know if anyone - Akshay, Abhaas, Deepali - have anything else lined up - so why are they leaving ?  Why has no one come out to give an explanantion ?  Sure Akshay and Abhaas have tweeted that Gul is really nice, etc.  That is because they dont want to burn their bridges, and they dont want to miss out another possible job with PH.  That is all.  This is a small industry, and everyone wants to stay in everyone's good books.

I understand that it does not make business sense for the channel to shut down a successful show, but it seems PH wants to shut it down anyway.

If SP was smart, they would buy IPK rights from PH and carry on the show with another PH

SP - ARE YOU LISTENING ?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sreemeerathechaigirl

Varma.nishi Goldie

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged

spsharmilarini_katserious

simim IF-Sizzlerz
simim
simim

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged

Nishi  has he really got 3 movies????/ How is that possible? I believe thats what SP is telling ppl who r calling...

But in his pic which someone who met him took..he looks really worn out and tired...so maybe he does want a break...he certainly looks like he needs one

Dont know whats happenning

serious IF-Sizzlerz
serious
serious

Originally posted by BigIPKKNDFan

Ok now for some facts...It's not easy for any channel to shut the show...u see online audience are in minority and the otger's in majority...

ya i agree.. but, online audience are reacting bcos they are aware of this break breaking news.. i guess other audience will start protesting probably by means of not watching the show, which will reflect in TRPs.. which will lead to the death of the show. just feeling like instead of having such kind of an end, the show should end in a high note.. anyways, ya it is very difficult to shut a show, which has such a massive fan-following. looks like decisions have already being taken. just waiting for some miracle to happen, which would end up being positive for all the fans. Just praying!!! fingers crossed!!

Hey, it is now obvious that the PH has a major role to play in this whole fiasco.  Why are all the actors leaving 1 by 1 ?  I dont know if anyone - Akshay, Abhaas, Deepali - have anything else lined up - so why are they leaving ?  Why has no one come out to give an explanantion ?  Sure Akshay and Abhaas have tweeted that Gul is really nice, etc.  That is because they dont want to burn their bridges, and they dont want to miss out another possible job with PH.  That is all.  This is a small industry, and everyone wants to stay in everyone's good books.

I understand that it does not make business sense for the channel to shut down a successful show, but it seems PH wants to shut it down anyway.

If SP was smart, they would buy IPK rights from PH and carry on the show with another PH

SP - ARE YOU LISTENING ?

here the question is not about SP listening totally, when the PH is adamant - "we will not sell the show rights, we will bury it under the grave" what can the SP do ? SP can only make an offer I am not sure if they can do anything more than that other than stopping the show. SP don't have any other show lined up either to show at 8PM now, their next new show is supposed to start in Jan or March if I am not wrong, as I read some where.

I guess.. PH is considering their reputation at stake, if SP takes over their show, PH will have no respect what so ever for their new shows with all channels because of their mistreatment to their previous show, where the channel had to take over the show.

thechaigirlShru9titvbuf

divvk IF-Rockerz
divvk
divvk

Sorry the send button got pressed u know...some shows survive with new face and some don't...so let's see what happens...u know...

hmm.. new faces.. kind of difficult for this show and the reason u can see the numerous best jodi awards sarun have bagged. kind of difficult to see that. anyways, lets see how things turn out to be.. will give the show a chance and if it is good, will stick to it.. if not, move on.. just will feel bad if all ppl behind and in front of camera .. if their work go waste in case of ipkknd. anyways nishi.. just waiting fr official announcement. one thing for sure. never will i get attached to a FICTIONAL story to this extent. still staying positive! lets see if any miracle happens for the show that touched our heart n soul!!!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

serious

serious IF-Sizzlerz
serious
serious

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by serious

yeah I agree its true. Had IPK been an aunties show it might have mattered much lesser but IPK is more of a youth targeted show, so more or less every one will feel dejected if some thing out the blue happens.

And we don't feel dejected as we are now.. for Akshay & Deepali, as they are not the main leads. Here, the story revolves around Arhi & to see a separation in them is beyond bearable.

Yeah even a minor separation drives the fan base mad ...let's see if the script is good enough to bring the IPK charm back...

if the script has no Barun in it, I highly doubt that and especially if they plan to ease off ASR character, then I say never.. People signed up for a love story & not a drama, there are lots of better dramas which people would shift over to, if they wanted to see one.

Fans would at least love to cherish the old memories rather than ruining them.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index