COZ THIS IS SHOWBIZ (Page 28)

zee_armaan IF-Dazzler
zee_armaan
zee_armaan

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by innocentgreen

Originally posted by zee_armaan

That's the spirit zee..We fought too much 4 this show to let go like this...
I can't thank you enough for all the assurance, wouldn't have gotten this far if it weren't for you. :P Monday is my rant session to SP guy, god save him Shocked

he really need prayers, poor guy, he would wish he never face such crazy fans like us again in this lifetime LOL.
I don't think there's a better way to express our lowwe for the show. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

serious

Varma.nishi Goldie

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divvk

zee_armaan IF-Dazzler
zee_armaan
zee_armaan

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by serious

I can't thank you enough for all the assurance, wouldn't have gotten this far if it weren't for you. :P Monday is my rant session to SP guy, god save him Shocked

he really need prayers, poor guy, he would wish he never face such crazy fans like us again in this lifetime LOL.

gimme the name gals to whom u have ranted.. I will personally see to that he gets a life time torture when he talks to me.. Or may be I should ask my dad to talk to him, as far as I heard around 4 call center employees have left in ICICI Credit Card Department, because of my dad's non-stop bashing, due to some errors from their end LOL May be I can pick up a thing or 2 from my dad too, after all being his son, experience helps rite  LOL

that's so funny ROFL  Yep will defs tell you :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arshistarserious

serious IF-Sizzlerz
serious
serious

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Liya88

Originally posted by serious

gimme the name gals to whom u have ranted.. I will personally see to that he gets a life time torture when he talks to me.. Or may be I should ask my dad to talk to him, as far as I heard around 4 call center employees have left in ICICI Credit Card Department, because of my dad's non-stop bashing, due to some errors from their end LOL May be I can pick up a thing or 2 from my dad too, after all being his son, experience helps rite  LOL

HAHAHAHAHAHA we shall PM u after Mon...Lets unite in bashing later..Gd Luck SP!!

yeah sure LOL Listen to your fans, get the truth out - what ever it is, enough of hide n seek games.
divvk IF-Rockerz
divvk
divvk

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Varma.nishi

Originally posted by divvk

Originally posted by divvk

hey nishi..this is purely my speculation..

from barun's interviews, it is very clear he is in need of break and doesn't knw how long. so, the part about returning is uncertain. i think the depts will relieve him only after he gives info about when he will return back.the pressure that the fans are building are really so much!!! so, i think SP/PH will make sure he gives a proper interview about his full plan. i guess the fate of the show depends on whether he will return or not. i just hope he makes things clear and say if he will return or not. after this, i guess  SP will go with what majority of the audience feel. lets hope for the best!

nishi!!!! it was really really great to interact with you for the past few days. please do stay in touch.. Smile come here  once in a while and keep doing your good work. i wish you all the very best. just stay in touch Smile

Dint u worry...I will be around. 

oh.. super yaar Smile

where u abt to reply something?? LOL
serious IF-Sizzlerz
serious
serious

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged

Ok now for some facts...It's not easy for any channel to shut the show...u see online audience are in minority and the otger's in majority...

Plus this actor goinga no new coming has been age old stuff..

So chill go slow on them ok. 

yeah I agree its true. Had IPK been an aunties show it might have mattered much lesser but IPK is more of a youth targeted show, so more or less every one will feel dejected if some thing out the blue happens.

And we don't feel dejected as we are now.. for Akshay & Deepali, as they are not the main leads. Here, the story revolves around Arhi & to see a separation in them is beyond bearable.

Edited by serious - 10 November 2012 at 9:05am
tvbuf IF-Sizzlerz
tvbuf
tvbuf

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RickyBahl

Its all now upon Star Plus as a channel to sort out the matter

I believe unless there is Unity nothing on earth can achieve their desired goal.

If two sections of IPKKND

PH -Channel  and the Actors are not united to run it what can we do..

Just had a talk with some other TV  show creatives

all are laughing, the industry is laughing... because here show doesnt run properly for 3 months and this show which has so much popularity is on this cross roads .

Ok an actor from sony... Two months back told my frnd in a casual chat  that... kaash woh ASR role mera hota...i wish if i was  such a global star playing arnav.  i felt happy atleast that star accepted this thing without any ego. 

two latest shows completed 1000 episodes ...

..IPKKND has become laughing stock...in industry...
thanks to the entire team and their inability to solve the issue.

You are right.

Not only has this show become a laughing stock in the TV industry, but probably in film industry as well.

Not only do 4 Lions, Gul, and Barun loose their reputation with this fiasco, but a respected channel like Star Plus also does.

Where has SP been ?  Did it not see this coming ?  Why did they not intervene ?  They knew about this volcano about to explode 2 months back.  How did they not pull out all the stops and put all their contingency plans into action ?

Star Plus will loose big time.

SP needs to step up, say no-more-nonsense, and set things right for the audieneces.   The audiences are king.

What face will Star Plus take to the UK ?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

irisgifttagserious

divvk IF-Rockerz
divvk
divvk

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged

Ok now for some facts...It's not easy for any channel to shut the show...u see online audience are in minority and the otger's in majority...

Plus this actor goinga no new coming has been age old stuff..

So chill go slow on them ok. 

ya i agree.. but, online audience are reacting bcos they are aware of this break breaking news.. i guess other audience will start protesting probably by means of not watching the show, which will reflect in TRPs.. which will lead to the death of the show. just feeling like instead of having such kind of an end, the show should end in a high note.. anyways, ya it is very difficult to shut a show, which has such a massive fan-following. looks like decisions have already being taken. just waiting for some miracle to happen, which would end up being positive for all the fans. Just praying!!! fingers crossed!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index