COZ THIS IS SHOWBIZ (Page 21)

zee_armaan IF-Dazzler
zee_armaan
zee_armaan

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by serious

Originally posted by zee_armaan

Originally posted by serious

if I am not wrong.. 2 callers have got similar replies.. so either they must have got a same executive or some thing must be happening really background...
Okay sorry about that, didnt' check the forum, I will be honst here, i have NEVER heard or seen a business playing around with customers like this. 

ok.. now the things have even picked up pace.. earlier it was just he got better movie offer, now it seems he got 3 movie offers Ouch gosh!!! I have read 4 posts now from different users.. I didn't know PH's chooses actors because of their telly craze that too 3 new ones even before the result of first one is out Dead

don't know anymore what to believe and what not to Dead

Nishi ji.. kahaan kho gaye ho... still waiting for u..

(1) PM for you 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

serious

rini_kat IF-Rockerz
rini_kat
rini_kat

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Varma.nishi

Originally posted by innocentgreen

Guess what Nishita,Sp says,Barun quits as per their latest news & that too for films & he won't be killed in show but a new guy will enter opposite khushi,THe show goes on.He is sorry...

it was all for nothing. SP/PH/Barun had made up their mind. Still wish they hadn't kept us in the dark about all of this :/

This is life..if u read some if my earlier posts where I have spoken ABIUT the off screen stuff...I have also said that show closure depends on all the parties,,,everyone is hand in glove in it.

I am sorry...but I guess this is how it was supposed to end.

sigh everyone was in on this. Don't apologize nishita di, purpose of the show was entertainment. It's 'run its course' and now it must end.

I knew frm the beginning everyone is responsible for the mess...  But it is us who biased to individual parties decided to overlook it... No one is saint here...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

innocentgreenserious

rini_kat IF-Rockerz
rini_kat
rini_kat

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trina2010

Nishita although I agree that the show must go on , I disagree that Arnav Khushi can/ should be seperated given their entire 1.5 years of togetherness.
It can't be wiped out from fans memory and IF IT DOES then this 1.5 years of mass hysteria MEANT NOTHING.
The whole concept of IPK MEANT NOTHING.
I don't want ASR to ease out from Khushis life, because its impossible.
I don't want IPK to end because its a part of our life, though if indeed the whole love story is proved to be a FAKE one then there's no meaning of continuing to watch the FAKE love story.
Now don't get me wrong. If Starcrossed lovers choose to stay happy without each other them the entire theme of IPK , gone, vanished and I think you will also agree to that.
Now let me ask you some facts loud and clear.
If Sobti is indeed leaving for his BW dreams and not coming back why don't the PH get another actor to play ASR?
Why can't they bring in someone as good looking as he is , and as talented as him and let him play ASR?
How come they are putting a stop to the character of ASR all of a sudden?

Exactly frm the past few days with this dilemma I suddenly realized that I love ASR more than Barun... So I think I wouldn't mind if that character has a new face atleast the meaning of this starcrossed lovestory will be intact...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Kavita1000meshastrina2010

OwnMyCity Goldie
OwnMyCity
OwnMyCity

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rini_kat

Originally posted by trina2010

Nishita although I agree that the show must go on , I disagree that Arnav Khushi can/ should be seperated given their entire 1.5 years of togetherness.
It can't be wiped out from fans memory and IF IT DOES then this 1.5 years of mass hysteria MEANT NOTHING.
The whole concept of IPK MEANT NOTHING.
I don't want ASR to ease out from Khushis life, because its impossible.
I don't want IPK to end because its a part of our life, though if indeed the whole love story is proved to be a FAKE one then there's no meaning of continuing to watch the FAKE love story.
Now don't get me wrong. If Starcrossed lovers choose to stay happy without each other them the entire theme of IPK , gone, vanished and I think you will also agree to that.
Now let me ask you some facts loud and clear.
If Sobti is indeed leaving for his BW dreams and not coming back why don't the PH get another actor to play ASR?
Why can't they bring in someone as good looking as he is , and as talented as him and let him play ASR?
How come they are putting a stop to the character of ASR all of a sudden?

Exactly frm the past few days with this dilemma I suddenly realized that I love ASR more than Barun... So I think I wouldn't mind if that character has a new face atleast the meaning of this starcrossed lovestory will be intact...

Its wise if they end it wif tem..get sanaya n another new guy on another project...
Varma.nishi Goldie

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:04am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchal_Miamknown2uRajPreet_PreetoKavita1000meshasinnocentgreenshish15zee_armaandivvkrini_katanjaani07LilButterfly003serious

divvk IF-Rockerz
divvk
divvk

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Varma.nishi

Are ur guys there? I am back with news

Just one sentence

Don't try to find who is it at fault...wait for the sun to rise ...it's going to be a new day..with a new hope...

If you think you have had enough...it's time to MOVE ON.

hey nishi. this is my state now Confused Ouch
rini_kat IF-Rockerz
rini_kat
rini_kat

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Actually I am just thinking about this show. Actually I am too for the show to shut down if there is no Barun...I suddenly realized that We r all selfish  and this demand also cannot be entertained as various factors involved in a show.We watch it for entertainment but people work there for livlihood...We all  had taken  the fact that with new story or new guy show will suffer and succumbed to trploss and eventually drain out... If that not happened then????? If it provide a gripping storyline then people will watch it...and Frankly In India trp  and revenue matters..If trp viewers adjust to this change then???  In India allmost all viwers are accustomed to this lead change or character change.It had happened right frm the initial days of TVshows like Kiyuki.then it still follow the trend...Recently Pavitra Rista also had its lead changed but still it managed to garner more or less stable and fair Trps... So technically a show can't be pulled off due to male lead's leave...and the authorities obviously try to run the show with other alternatives...because in past  some replacements work ...
zee_armaan IF-Dazzler
zee_armaan
zee_armaan

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rini_kat

I knew frm the beginning everyone is responsible for the mess...  But it is us who biased to individual parties decided to overlook it... No one is saint here...

I feel let down by all three sides. sigh this is reality, no one practices what they preach. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rini_kat

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index