India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

COZ THIS IS SHOWBIZ (Page 20)

chennaigirl Goldie
chennaigirl
chennaigirl

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:56am | IP Logged
People who will watch it for Sanaya are enough to make it a hit and they will love to watch a new love story between Sanaya and the new guy...Who knows, tomorrow everyone will forget Barun and ASR and will be talkig about Sanaya and the new guy...
.I started watching it only for both of them and not either of them...So a new show begins and i wish all of those who call themselves fans of IPK to make it a hit with the  new lead pair...I myself will not watch it...Not because Barun is leaving but because their love story was epic...I cannot spoil it for the next drama that they will show ...
Who knows they might repeat Rabba Ves with the new lead pair and i will KILL myself if i have to witness it...So better i stay away...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShyJiOwnMyCitythechaigirl

serious IF-Sizzlerz
serious
serious

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Liya88

Originally posted by serious

The thing is people are emotional attacjed to barun n sanaya playing arnav n khushi..it wont be easy to accept it..starplus should understand by now wat fans want...if they still wanna wait or still wanna continue then pls next time don ask fans opinions...u asked us 95% gave their verdict which is NO Barun = No Ipkknd!! so they should respect...its nt only for us..guys half of the team has left e show..soo much of negativity...y nt jus end it on a high happy note? tats e best... ppl r still nt giving up..starplus pls listen we people have lost our slp n peace in order to convince u...

actually online audience count very minimal of the TRP population.. so may be they wont fudge for the emails bombardment, calls may be the only option for now... that seems to be in vain as well for now.

No its nt in vain...SP r hearing us...kp calling n tell tem nt to continue w/o barun or sanaya...kp calling despite wat they tell us..jus tell tem no1 can replace barun or sanaya...

I called them in the evening.. they said they were not sure. I gave in my suggestion too. I have sent at least 1 email from top to bottom of all SP executives, some emails shared by members on IF & some I got it from my other sources.. I have got 0 replies to them.. I am not even sure if they are opening the letters - even though I didn't add subject as IPK, as I was sure, they will not open it - they know what will be in there most probably.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zee_armaan

OwnMyCity Goldie
OwnMyCity
OwnMyCity

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged

The thing is people are emotional attacjed to barun n sanaya playing arnav n khushi..it wont be easy to accept it..starplus should understand by now wat fans want...if they still wanna wait or still wanna continue then pls next time don ask fans opinions...u asked us 95% gave their verdict which is NO Barun = No Ipkknd!! so they should respect...its nt only for us..guys half of the team has left e show..soo much of negativity...y nt jus end it on a high happy note? tats e best... ppl r still nt giving up..starplus pls listen we people have lost our slp n peace in order to convince u...

actually online audience count very minimal of the TRP population.. so may be they wont fudge for the emails bombardment, calls may be the only option for now... that seems to be in vain as well for now.

No its nt in vain...SP r hearing us...kp calling n tell tem nt to continue w/o barun or sanaya...kp calling despite wat they tell us..jus tell tem no1 can replace barun or sanaya...

I called them in the evening.. they said they were not sure. I gave in my suggestion too. I have sent at least 1 email from top to bottom of all SP executives, some emails shared by members on IF & some I got it from my other sources.. I have got 0 replies to them.. I am not even sure if they are opening the letters - even though I didn't add subject as IPK, as I was sure, they will not open it - they know what will be in there most probably.

Anil Jha ?@StarAnilJha

This Diwali Barun fans have done a Dhamaka on my Inbox... Completely spammed out... Hold on the fire guys...

Guys they have received our emails..don stp...!!!kp calling...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Kavita1000innocentgreenzee_armaanrini_kat

OwnMyCity Goldie
OwnMyCity
OwnMyCity

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chennaigirl

People who will watch it for Sanaya are enough to make it a hit and they will love to watch a new love story between Sanaya and the new guy...Who knows, tomorrow everyone will forget Barun and ASR and will be talkig about Sanaya and the new guy...
.I started watching it only for both of them and not either of them...So a new show begins and i wish all of those who call themselves fans of IPK to make it a hit with the  new lead pair...I myself will not watch it...Not because Barun is leaving but because their love story was epic...I cannot spoil it for the next drama that they will show ...
Who knows they might repeat Rabba Ves with the new lead pair and i will KILL myself if i have to witness it...So better i stay away...

We are not against a new story btw sanaya n e new guy..bt nt tis serial pls..IPKKND is only wif Barun n Sanaya..End it wif them as Arshi tats all...n ya no Rabba Ves wif another new guy...

zee_armaan

serious IF-Sizzlerz
serious
serious

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:05am | IP Logged

Anil Jha ?@StarAnilJha

This Diwali Barun fans have done a Dhamaka on my Inbox... Completely spammed out... Hold on the fire guys...

Guys they have received our emails..don stp...!!!kp calling...

lol I know that, I follow Anil too on my twitter account, LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OwnMyCityzee_armaan

zee_armaan IF-Dazzler
zee_armaan
zee_armaan

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:06am | IP Logged

if I am not wrong.. 2 callers have got similar replies.. so either they must have got a same executive or some thing must be happening really background...
Okay sorry about that, didnt' check the forum, I will be honst here, i have NEVER heard or seen a business playing around with customers like this. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OwnMyCityserious

serious IF-Sizzlerz
serious
serious

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chennaigirl

forgetting Sarun will never ever be possible.. but I decided not to punish Sanaya bcoz Barun is leaving.

Who knows .. may be we will not even have Rabba Ve's in future..

anyways.. all that's assumptions.. lets see when things are finalized.. I wish to see Sarun/Arhi but will our wishes come out true ? Only god knows now..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

innocentgreenOwnMyCityrini_kat

serious IF-Sizzlerz
serious
serious

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zee_armaan

if I am not wrong.. 2 callers have got similar replies.. so either they must have got a same executive or some thing must be happening really background...
Okay sorry about that, didnt' check the forum, I will be honst here, i have NEVER heard or seen a business playing around with customers like this. 

ok.. now the things have even picked up pace.. earlier it was just he got better movie offer, now it seems he got 3 movie offers Ouch gosh!!! I have read 4 posts now from different users.. I didn't know PH's chooses actors because of their telly craze that too 3 new ones even before the result of first one is out Dead

don't know anymore what to believe and what not to Dead

Nishi ji.. kahaan kho gaye ho... still waiting for u..

zee_armaan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index