Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

COZ THIS IS SHOWBIZ (Page 19)

serious IF-Sizzlerz
serious
serious

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preciousbarun

if barun leaves i will not watch ipkknd anymore. he is the heart and soul of the show. if no barun no ipkknd. he is very very very important for me. but i will follow u barun in each and every second. love u so much.

I have actually decided to do the opposite.. I decided to watch the show for Sanaya alone, as a fresh new serial.. I just don't wanna see a broken Kushi BAS. I don't want the rhona-dhona... Let them use a leap & show a new love story or what ever...

if u ask will I watch BS future releases.. I'm honestly quite doubtful about it. But, that's just me, now don't bash me up for this, its my POV LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kavita1000

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Nishita although I agree that the show must go on , I disagree that Arnav Khushi can/ should be seperated given their entire 1.5 years of togetherness.
It can't be wiped out from fans memory and IF IT DOES then this 1.5 years of mass hysteria MEANT NOTHING.
The whole concept of IPK MEANT NOTHING.
I don't want ASR to ease out from Khushis life, because its impossible.
I don't want IPK to end because its a part of our life, though if indeed the whole love story is proved to be a FAKE one then there's no meaning of continuing to watch the FAKE love story.
Now don't get me wrong. If Starcrossed lovers choose to stay happy without each other them the entire theme of IPK , gone, vanished and I think you will also agree to that.
Now let me ask you some facts loud and clear.
If Sobti is indeed leaving for his BW dreams and not coming back why don't the PH get another actor to play ASR?
Why can't they bring in someone as good looking as he is , and as talented as him and let him play ASR?
How come they are putting a stop to the character of ASR all of a sudden?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Kavita1000innocentgreenOwnMyCitymad-eyezee_armaanrini_katserious

zee_armaan IF-Dazzler
zee_armaan
zee_armaan

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by serious

Originally posted by zee_armaan

Originally posted by innocentgreen

ok guys.. now callers are getting a different answer too.. they are saying new guy will be replaced with Arnav's character. So it will be Arhi with out Sarun Pinch

What?Silly
What the fudge? now what is this drama Confused

kya kare dear... waiting for Nishi ji's update... I got the above info from IF only - posted by some fan, when he/she called Confused

hmm but this one is opposed to what everyone else has been told. 
Don't know if we should believe it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

innocentgreenserious

serious IF-Sizzlerz
serious
serious

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trina2010

Nishita although I agree that the show must go on , I disagree that Arnav Khushi can/ should be seperated given their entire 1.5 years of togetherness.
It can't be wiped out from fans memory and IF IT DOES then this 1.5 years of mass hysteria MEANT NOTHING.
The whole concept of IPK MEANT NOTHING.
I don't want ASR to ease out from Khushis life, because its impossible.
I don't want IPK to end because its a part of our life, though if indeed the whole love story is proved to be a FAKE one then there's no meaning of continuing to watch the FAKE love story.
Now don't get me wrong. If Starcrossed lovers choose to stay happy without each other them the entire theme of IPK , gone, vanished and I think you will also agree to that.
Now let me ask you some facts loud and clear.
If Sobti is indeed leaving for his BW dreams and not coming back why don't the PH get another actor to play ASR?
Why can't they bring in someone as good looking as he is , and as talented as him and let him play ASR?
How come they are putting a stop to the character of ASR all of a sudden?

trina, some callers are getting the answer that the ASR character will be replaced by the new actor.. so multiple answers to multiple callers through multiple executives...

Nothing makes sense.

still waiting for Nishi ji's reply though...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

trina2010

OwnMyCity Goldie
OwnMyCity
OwnMyCity

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:48am | IP Logged
The thing is people are emotional attacjed to barun n sanaya playing arnav n khushi..it wont be easy to accept it..starplus should understand by now wat fans want...if they still wanna wait or still wanna continue then pls next time don ask fans opinions...u asked us 95% gave their verdict which is NO Barun = No Ipkknd!! so they should respect...its nt only for us..guys half of the team has left e show..soo much of negativity...y nt jus end it on a high happy note? tats e best... ppl r still nt giving up..starplus pls listen we people have lost our slp n peace in order to convince u...
serious IF-Sizzlerz
serious
serious

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by innocentgreen

ok guys.. now callers are getting a different answer too.. they are saying new guy will be replaced with Arnav's character. So it will be Arhi with out Sarun Pinch

What?Silly
What the fudge? now what is this drama Confused

kya kare dear... waiting for Nishi ji's update... I got the above info from IF only - posted by some fan, when he/she called Confused

hmm but this one is opposed to what everyone else has been told. 
Don't know if we should believe it.

if I am not wrong.. 2 callers have got similar replies.. so either they must have got a same executive or some thing must be happening really background...
serious IF-Sizzlerz
serious
serious

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Liya88

The thing is people are emotional attacjed to barun n sanaya playing arnav n khushi..it wont be easy to accept it..starplus should understand by now wat fans want...if they still wanna wait or still wanna continue then pls next time don ask fans opinions...u asked us 95% gave their verdict which is NO Barun = No Ipkknd!! so they should respect...its nt only for us..guys half of the team has left e show..soo much of negativity...y nt jus end it on a high happy note? tats e best... ppl r still nt giving up..starplus pls listen we people have lost our slp n peace in order to convince u...

actually online audience count very minimal of the TRP population.. so may be they wont fudge for the emails bombardment, calls may be the only option for now... that seems to be in vain as well for now.
OwnMyCity Goldie
OwnMyCity
OwnMyCity

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Liya88

actually online audience count very minimal of the TRP population.. so may be they wont fudge for the emails bombardment, calls may be the only option for now... that seems to be in vain as well for now.

No its nt in vain...SP r hearing us...kp calling n tell tem nt to continue w/o barun or sanaya...kp calling despite wat they tell us..jus tell tem no1 can replace barun or sanaya...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index