Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

COZ THIS IS SHOWBIZ (Page 18)

zee_armaan IF-Dazzler
zee_armaan
zee_armaan

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Liya88

SERIOUSLY..AFTER ASKN A POLL ON FACEBOOK WHR ALL SAID NO TO A NEW GUY N IF THIS IS WAT STARPLUS HAS PLANNED..ILL UNSUBSCRIBE TOO..THEY DON CARE N DON GIVE A DAMN ABT THIS TOO...WE WANT A HAPPY END TO THIS STORY ISSIT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR??I MEAN ALL THE LOVEY DOVEY MOMENTS WILL BE RUINED IF ASR DIES OR LEAVE KHUSHI...ITS SICK

Exactly, after all of this negative feedback they still decide to continue as they please. Clearly the channel/PH do not value their customers Thumbs Down

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

serious

Varma.nishi Goldie

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchal_Minnocentgreenzee_armaanrini_katserious

innocentgreen Goldie
innocentgreen
innocentgreen

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by serious

ok guys.. now callers are getting a different answer too.. they are saying new guy will be replaced with Arnav's character. So it will be Arhi with out Sarun Pinch

What?Silly

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rini_katserious

kooltoad IF-Rockerz
kooltoad
kooltoad

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:24am | IP Logged
For me ipkknd was always arnav and khushi...

Dunno why they play with emotions.

zee_armaan

zee_armaan IF-Dazzler
zee_armaan
zee_armaan

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by zee_armaan

if at all they want to show Kushi romancing some one.. they must use a leap, show Kushi pregnant, having a daughter who is similar to Kushi in looks, then this new Kushi falls in for the new guy.. this is far better than butchering Arhi's love story.
Came into watch a beautiful love story, looks like I am getting a high voltage drama rite now.. Iss Krodh ko kya Naam Doon ? Angry

If  they (SP/PH) value their customers ONE BIT they will not show Khushi falling for another man. Arnav and Khushi's love story is the crux of the show, take a generation leap for all I care but please no Khushi moving on with someone else. Stern Smile

yeah that's what I am saying too.. I don't mind if they say both Arhi got killed in an accident, at least it would mean they lived & passed away together. Arggh... why can't we get what we least want at least ? I have no issue with leap... it could be a new love story.. why to torture Kushi & us for their sake of biz ? Ouch
Agree, they were advertised as star crossed lovers so they should either end up together or die together. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshi143innocentgreenserious

zee_armaan IF-Dazzler
zee_armaan
zee_armaan

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by innocentgreen

ok guys.. now callers are getting a different answer too.. they are saying new guy will be replaced with Arnav's character. So it will be Arhi with out Sarun Pinch

What?Silly
What the fudge? now what is this drama Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

innocentgreenserious

preciousbarun Groupbie
preciousbarun
preciousbarun

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:33am | IP Logged
if barun leaves i will not watch ipkknd anymore. he is the heart and soul of the show. if no barun no ipkknd. he is very very very important for me. but i will follow u barun in each and every second. love u so much.

OwnMyCity

serious IF-Sizzlerz
serious
serious

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zee_armaan

Originally posted by innocentgreen

What?Silly
What the fudge? now what is this drama Confused

kya kare dear... waiting for Nishi ji's update... I got the above info from IF only - posted by some fan, when he/she called Confused

zee_armaan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index