serious

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zee_armaan

Originally posted by serious

Originally posted by innocentgreen

Guess what Nishita,Sp says,Barun quits as per their latest news & that too for films & he won't be killed in show but a new guy will enter opposite khushi,THe show goes on.He is sorry...

it was all for nothing. SP/PH/Barun had made up their mind. Still wish they hadn't kept us in the dark about all of this :/

I just don't understand... how will they show the new guy if ASR is not getting killed ? If he is gonna replace ASR character, then its understandable other than that nothing makes sense or they will have to show he goes away with Shit-tal, that's the only thing remaining as of now. Gosh!!!

I don't get it either. ASR leaving with Sheetal is impossible after yesterday's epi, Sheetal shooting ASR or ASR having an accident is possible. 

I have NEVER seen a business that ignores its established target market and wants to create a smaller minority market. And this is why I'll never be loyal to a show or forum. That was for IPK and only IPK, which the creators ruined for their own sick benefit. 

If ASR has an accident, Kushi will be besides him - then why will she marry some one ? They have to show him going into coma, where he may never return back, ah!!! my heart aches.

They can show her moving on after ASR's death and meeting someone else. sigh I feel like a loser right now :/

yeah that means death rite ? They are saying ASR character won't be killed Dead He will live & ditch Kushi - so what about all the promises Dead May be they will use the Dadi's marriage line - Tum Pachthaoge ... oh god.. what did Kushi do to deserve this Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zee_armaan

zee_armaan IF-Dazzler
zee_armaan
zee_armaan

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Liya88

CALL TEM I JUS DID..THEY SAID THEY R NT SURE YET MON THEY WILL TELL US..SO THE PRESSURE IS ON...DON GIVE UP HALF WAY...KEEP CALLING THEM...TODAY IS E LAST DAY TMR THEY NT WORKING..

I called them, spoke for about 6 minutes and they said he's leaving and show will continue with khushi's story.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

innocentgreenserious

Varma.nishi Goldie

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:57am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

innocentgreenOwnMyCityzee_armaananjaani07serious

OwnMyCity Goldie
OwnMyCity
OwnMyCity

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Liya88

CALL TEM I JUS DID..THEY SAID THEY R NT SURE YET MON THEY WILL TELL US..SO THE PRESSURE IS ON...DON GIVE UP HALF WAY...KEEP CALLING THEM...TODAY IS E LAST DAY TMR THEY NT WORKING..

I called them, spoke for about 6 minutes and they said he's leaving and show will continue with khushi's story.

TEN DEMAND FOR A END..DON JUS AGREE,,WE HAVE TO END IT WITH ARSHI LOVE STORY..TEN AFTER A LEAP OR WAT SHOW SANAYA PORTRAYING ANOTHER CHARACTER WIF ANOTHER GUY...THE SHOW HAS TO END..NOW LETS WORK TOWARDS TIS...

Arshi143

Varma.nishi Goldie

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

innocentgreenzee_armaanserious

zee_armaan IF-Dazzler
zee_armaan
zee_armaan

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged

yeah that means death rite ? They are saying ASR character won't be killed Dead He will live & ditch Kushi - so what about all the promises Dead May be they will use the Dadi's marriage line - Tum Pachthaoge ... oh god.. what did Kushi do to deserve this Confused

what? if ASR doesn't die then how can she 'move on'? Dead 
ewww no freking way ASR cant do that, you are not serious are you? Disapprove 
Poor Khushi :/ actually poor Arnav and Khushi, they were not meant to end this way :/

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

innocentgreenOwnMyCityserious

OwnMyCity Goldie
OwnMyCity
OwnMyCity

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Varma.nishi

Guys don't worry the final decision should be out soon...I will get back with info. 

I JUS WANT AN END TO IT..MAJORITY WANTS TAT ALL OVA E WORLD..

anjaani07

serious IF-Sizzlerz
serious
serious

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged

what? if ASR doesn't die then how can she 'move on'? Dead 
ewww no freking way ASR cant do that, you are not serious are you? Disapprove 
Poor Khushi :/ actually poor Arnav and Khushi, they were not meant to end this way :/

Fairy Tale Story turning into Nightmare Story Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OwnMyCityzee_armaan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index