zee_armaan IF-Dazzler
zee_armaan
zee_armaan

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

Originally posted by Varma.nishi

Originally posted by memyselfandme1

I do respect whatever you write... What I have an issue with is the cryptic mystery associated with all your posts... Why should members have to play the Krypton Factor to be able to understand what message you are trying to convey? You have to stand by your conviction and come right out and say in plain English that according to your sources/ information BS will not be returning to the show following his break... After all this is essentially what you are saying... So why beat about the bush? Give a clear message and let the readers decide whether they believe the information or not..

My post is not to disrespect or ridicule you , but it is time to stop playing mind games with the forum, who are already extremely upset and heart broken with the recent events on screen and off screen...
on decoding the message of the post says - there is no hope...u guys stp trying...thats wat PH wants...the efforts here have created  a pressure on them ...!!!!

Priya

First of all , it's just a news which can be interpreted whichever way you want. Now people asked me to get them the info, I did...so...
No one is stopping anyone from trying...in my previous threads as wella na to my friends I have always said that u seek answers and do what u feel is right.

The decision comes from higher authorities..so I am not the one to be bkamed here..pls lemme clarify...in fact just to let u know dear...I am as much waiting for the show to shut down with Sarun...no Sarun no IPK.

Dear it's nt about blaming you...but abt the misleading or contradictory statements...

You had earlier made a post - goodbye and now this

You first said its exit, and now he can b back

When there r already so much news floating around,why are you intentionally confusing everyone...if you are aware of something...give it out in plain words...y resort to different word tactics...

Till yesterday we were told by every 'source' that the show is going to end and Barun is leaving.

Today, all contradictory news is being told by the same sources. Do we go around blaming them that why are you confusing us?

crazyaddiction Goldie
crazyaddiction
crazyaddiction

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ashishjaore

I do respect whatever you write... What I have an issue with is the cryptic mystery associated with all your posts... Why should members have to play the Krypton Factor to be able to understand what message you are trying to convey? You have to stand by your conviction and come right out and say in plain English that according to your sources/ information BS will not be returning to the show following his break... After all this is essentially what you are saying... So why beat about the bush? Give a clear message and let the readers decide whether they believe the information or not..

My post is not to disrespect or ridicule you , but it is time to stop playing mind games with the forum, who are already extremely upset and heart broken with the recent events on screen and off screen...
on decoding the message of the post says - there is no hope...u guys stp trying...thats wat PH wants...the efforts here have created  a pressure on them ...!!!!

THIS IS JUST A TACTIC BY THE PH TO STOP US...KEEP CALLING & EMAILING. SP...IT IS BADLY AFFECTING THE 4 RATS... SHOW THEM THE FAN POWER ... THEY ARE SHIT SCARED !!! THEIR IMAGE HAS BEEN RUINED IN THE INDUSTRY !!!

WE DEMAND JUSTICE FOR BARUN... WANT AN PUBLIC APOLOGY FROM THE MOST UNETHICAL  & UNPROFESSIONAL  PH ...

All right dear..pla read comments from page 6 onwards..u joined the discussion late...no problem...do read the comments and then we can talk...also, do read my comment on page 2and 3

I HAVE BEEN READING U EVERYDAY ... WITH YOUR CARD POST  I HAS REALLY RESPECTED U ... BUT SINCE THIS FIASCO ... YOUR YO -YO COMMENTS HAVE DISAPPOINTED ME ...

LIKE U ONCE POSTED... THE GAME IS ON... LETS SEE WHO WINS...

TRUTH -- BARUN WITH THE SUPPORT OF ALL HIS FANS (  A VERY LARGE NO...WHICH IS SCARING THE 4 RATS ) ...
OR ...

THE EVIL 4 RATS ( WHICH ARE ONLY 4 IN NUMBER ...OOPS  !!...SORRY I FORGOT U !!!!!!!!!!!!! )

Edited by ashishjaore - 10 November 2012 at 4:31am
innocentgreen Goldie
innocentgreen
innocentgreen

Originally posted by zee_armaan

Originally posted by Liya88

I don understand y ppl here r soo interested to bash sm1?? guys we have a more impt thing to do REMEMBER?? get Barun back in the show and mention to starplus we only want to see SARUN as a couple nt any other random guy...so instead of wasting ur time to decode nishi or disagree wif her or bash her..do ure bit..u guys claim u love tis show so prove it now...don care abt anything...shes jus telln e situation nw we can change it if we unite..come on frens...lets all have e same intention yaar!!

completely agree Liya. TM never said stop fighting for the show or Barun's return.
Lets continue with the emails and calls, we want IPK with SaRun and only SaRun Thumbs Up

She is encouraging you people to go on calling sp & seek answers...Show your fans power...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OwnMyCityrini_kat

Varma.nishi Goldie

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

zee_armaanrini_kat

Varma.nishi Goldie

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:32am | IP Logged

innocentgreenzee_armaan

sg08 IF-Dazzler
sg08
sg08

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sg08

Exactly Priya!  My motto is " put up or shut up" and this post is neither! It's another attempt to detract people from applying the pressure that 3 idiots ( SP, PH and GK) are coming under by public demand. There are so many folks here who's posts I read and crease over ROFL because it is so obvious that are moles working on behalf of the 3 idiots but don't have the guts to disclose their true identity...

My dear no one had stopped youbp from doing anything...I have yesterday every clearly mentioned stuff, I guess u overlooked it...no problem...lemme tell u it's becoz if the fans that the storyline has been Changed and BS is on a break , so he should be back...

Also, I am not here supporting anyone...I have got info coz people asked for it, I have mentioned that in the post. I am not the decision maker.

I do not understand, in your original post you implied that he won't be back, now you are saying he will be back...so which is it? Could you be more clear? And he is already on a break, so why are we seeing him on our screen?

Why do I feel this is another attempt pacifying us by implying that BS might be back after his "indefinite" break, so stop trying to change things...which has already been attempted many times and apparently and thankfully not working.

My advise to everybody for whats it worth...Keep trying, do not be discouraged or demotivated, mail/call SP, post on their website, seems like it is working.

Uff who is stopping you from doing that...need help..I will be more than happy to...

Thanks for the offer, but I think I can manage by myself. But it would be nice if you don't post two contradicting statements and that too in the same thread, makes me question your intentions
zee_armaan IF-Dazzler
zee_armaan
zee_armaan

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Does anyone know if SP Mumbai office picks up calls on Saturday/Sunday?

Varma.nishi Goldie

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:35am | IP Logged

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index