Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Varma.nishi

Hey maham 

Chill yaar...there is always hope don't give up...

my latest call to SP dashed all my hopes altogether, it was like falling off the stairs...
Originally posted by: serious

my latest call to SP dashed all my hopes altogether, it was like falling off the stairs...

What did they say?
Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
plz read dis

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3284221

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3284213

serious thumbnail
Originally posted by: Varma.nishi

What did they say?

He has submitted resignation to the star team - just similar terms, not the exact words. He got 3 movie offers, I said i don't believe it, I know he doesn't have anything lined up for until feb or march at least, he said - sorry we don't have any other info, our dept. head passed this msg to convey to fans, this was part of some meeting they had with him it seems. They are not sure about whether they will change PH either, as he said he has no no info about it.  But yeah IPK will continue & they have no clue about whether how the story will move forward.. what position does ASR character hold ...

Edited by serious - 11 years ago
tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

He has submitted resignation to the star team - just similar terms, not the exact words. He got 3 movie offers, I said i don't believe it, I know he doesn't have anything lined up for until feb or march at least, he said - sorry we don't have any other info, our dept. head passed this msg to convey to fans, this was part of some meeting they had with him it seems. They are not sure about whether they will change PH either, as he said he has no no info about it.  But yeah IPK will continue & they have no clue about whether how the story will move forward.. what position does ASR character hold ...

So now SP is also saying BS has 3 movie offers ?

Wow.

Why didn;t BS come out and say that ? 

It doesn't make any sense.

BS is not  a liar.  He is a sensitive person.  He will hopefully not be hiding this.
serious thumbnail
Originally posted by: BigIPKKNDFan

So now SP is also saying BS has 3 movie offers ?

Wow.

Why didn;t BS come out and say that ? 

It doesn't make any sense.

BS is not  a liar.  He is a sensitive person.  He will hopefully not be hiding this.

who knows yaar... there are lots of things that don't meet our eyes... all the parties are at fault here... he may have signed up or is about to signup... god knows what's the hidden truth out of it all..

only 1 thing is common in all...

Money Speaks for itself, every one talks in the language of Money. Fans don't matter.
Edited by serious - 11 years ago
showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Nishi Varma, you need to move on too. You are not really giving any solid information based on what we can move on. If your words were enough this thread would not reach these many pages.

Please, you move on yourself. I saw you on MB forum yesterday, looks like that was not fun enough for you and so you came back after annoucing that you were going to move on.

Practice what you preach. If you can't move on yourself, how come you keep saying that to others. Move on and then for your peace of mind, you can PM them to find out how they are doing. Just a suggestion from someone you helped by giving insider information.
See I have told u guys time and again...SP has customer care...they are looked after by diffrent managers...

Each manager helps its team and gives info...so yeah until n unless no realizable source u can ONKY bug them...that is it. 
tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

who knows yaar... there are lots of things that don't meet our eyes... all the parties are at fault here... he may have signed up or is about to signup... god knows what's the hidden truth out of it all..

only 1 thing is common in all...

Money Speaks for itself, every one talks in the language of Money. Fans don't matter.

Oh, that is for sure.

And SP, PH, and Barun have to live in that same world, and they are all bound to nump into eaxch other again, so they cannot afford to alienate anyone - at least the small fry cannot alienate the bigger fry.  That's why Akash Dogra and Abhaas Mehta tweeted that Gul is a nice woman - lol!!!

But you have to wonder why BS looks like shit nowadays.  Has he hated being in IPK so much, have his last few months of shooting that miserable ?  What is making him miserable ?
Originally posted by: showstruck

Nishi Varma, you need to move on too. You are not really giving any solid information based on what we can move on. If your words were enough this thread would not reach these many pages.

Please, you move on yourself. I saw you on MB forum yesterday, looks like that was not fun enough for you and so you came back after annoucing that you were going to move on.

Practice what you preach. If you can't move on yourself, how come you keep saying that to others. Move on and then for your peace of mind, you can PM them to find out how they are doing. Just a suggestion from someone you helped by giving insider information.

Firstly dear u don't have to tell me what I am doing...and what I am supposed to do...secondly I understand that thread has reached many pages ...some haven't read what was written ..quitting doesn't mean immediately...there is something known as notice period...

Thanks you for your suggestion...what I share in my PMs with people is none of your business..I suggested my friends coz they asked..

U r none...

PS MB forum ain't ur property dude...I was doing stuff for my mentors...pls mingbyour won business ,..it's just a suggestion ...