Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

hey u r the one who worked behind the camera on ipk sets 'right..?'and then left 'and said bring in season 2 with sarun n new ph'ofcourse before that it was all ph is good , fault is that of barun'.now u r bk again with cryptic showbiz msg..yeh chakkar kya hai boss'.also i really wanna know ..since u work on ipk sets'.how exactly did the ph insult the leads'.was it really looking like 6th grade stuff just as it is sounding in my head?

yeah I would like to know about this insulting BS & SI ? was just about to ask the same myself. Was that really true ?
serious thumbnail
Originally posted by: Varma.nishi

That is the beauty if life..it gives you new memories to wipe out the old one...

I don't want new memories in IPK out of a new pair, I want the old memories to continue, so that I could cherish for ever.

If it was a new show, that's all a different matter but .. now it ain't.. It matters to me dammit !!! (ASR style 😆)
Edited by serious - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: serious

yeah I would like to know about this insulting BS & SI ? was just about to ask the same myself. Was that really true ?

See I was doing my job..have quit serving notice period...n the second part I can't answer yaar..kya Poochte HO? 

Well my messages have TI be decoded coz well ...agian my work doesn't allow giving full info but the love for the show makes me help my friends...as for cryptic and deciphering darling 
Playing with words is the major part of my job...comes naturally to me...sorry about that
rosieholly thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
. ..since u work on ipk sets'.how exactly did the ph insult the leads'.was it really looking like 6th grade stuff just as it is sounding in my head?[/QUOTE]
Dont know if it is true or not but according to abhas Gul is really a good producer and yesterday barun also appreciated gul in his interviw.  I feel it is just a rumor .  Hope it is not true.  Is she not busy directing the new baby/
 Everything is fine must this rumor really feels very funny a producer reducing to this level i dont think so...all other things are ok not that i am supporting her just my pov.I love barun and sanaya and want ARshi for ever and ever...
Originally posted by: divvk

like  i have told u before itself. this is my only source of entertainment yaar. now, instead of entertaining me, this is kind of demotivating me these days. i guess i need a "well deserved break" now ðŸ˜† u know what happened yesterday? i am back to my native n here for 20 days (leave+ work from home).. ok? u know what my manager told??? she told it is a "well deserved break".. i was like what the  lol. this term just reminded me of one person. i am so much connected to this show and the actors. they were indeed part of my life. now, kind of getting back to "my own" life.. it will take a while to get adjusted.. but, it indeed would get sorted out.. life doesn't depend on any stuff. u tend to move on any situation anytime. just that, the time taken to move on will be different for different ppl. 

I KNIW it will take time but chill things will fall I place...after sometime u won't even remember this. 
Originally posted by: serious

I don't want new memories in IPK out of a new pair, I want the old memories to continue, so that I could cherish for ever.

If it was a new show, that's all a different matter but .. now it ain't.. It matters to me dammit !!! (ASR style 😆)

Aww I can see you heart broken...dear...sab thik HO jayega...
divvk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I KNIW it will take time but chill things will fall I place...after sometime u won't even remember this. 

ya i agree..  now i am watching arhi holi episodes ðŸ˜†
serious thumbnail

See I was doing my job..have quit serving notice period...n the second part I can't answer yaar..kya Poochte HO? 

Well my messages have TI be decoded coz well ...agian my work doesn't allow giving full info but the love for the show makes me help my friends...as for cryptic and deciphering darling 
Playing with words is the major part of my job...comes naturally to me...sorry about that

we are trying to decipher the msgs to the best of our ability, kya kare.. I am neither poetic nor expert in literature. Wish I was!!!

I am not asking about the inside story.. if u cant reply in a public forum, u can always pm na, whether the insults rumors are true or not, even hearing just this rumor is just disgusting.. I don't know what to believe & what not to.. as I have seen so many rumors for past few days & I have confirmed myself personally some of them to be totally false.. kya kare... addiction ka side effects 😆

we love u for the fact, u r taking time to interact with us, wish - such a beautiful team never made an exit or altogether land up in another PH including IPK, where it may blossom for more months or years to come
rosieholly thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
[
[/QUOTE]
Rest assured we are going to reme,ber this  all our lives ,,,,,, it will remind us not to get attached to any other show ever... look at us pathetic going nuts thinking discussing and hoping  
Shru9ti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey nish u knw fr d first tym d entire forum is united n dey hav decided dey w'l keep irritatin SP till dey listen to us.N ystdy aftr Khusboorath's post i hav hope.C said indeed Barun is takin a break bt if we keep buggin SP,sumthin cn happen.