Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

innocentgreen thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: zee_armaan

completely agree Liya. TM never said stop fighting for the show or Barun's return.
Lets continue with the emails and calls, we want IPK with SaRun and only SaRun 👍🏼

She is encouraging you people to go on calling sp & seek answers...Show your fans power...

completely agree Liya. TM never said stop fighting for the show or Barun's return.
Lets continue with the emails and calls, we want IPK with SaRun and only SaRun 👍🏼

I can't thank both of you and Attiyah enough for clearing it out. 
Originally posted by: innocentgreen

She is encouraging you people to go on calling sp & seek answers...Show your fans power...

Thank you
sg08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Varma.nishi

Uff who is stopping you from doing that...need help..I will be more than happy to...

Thanks for the offer, but I think I can manage by myself. But it would be nice if you don't post two contradicting statements and that too in the same thread, makes me question your intentions
zee_armaan thumbnail
Does anyone know if SP Mumbai office picks up calls on Saturday/Sunday?

Originally posted by: ashishjaore

I HAVE BEEN READING U EVERYDAY ... WITH YOUR CARD POST  I HAS REALLY RESPECTED U ... BUT SINCE THIS FIASCO ... YOUR YO -YO COMMENTS HAVE DISAPPOINTED ME ...

LIKE U ONCE POSTED... THE GAME IS ON... LETS SEE WHO WINS...

TRUTH -- BARUN WITH THE SUPPORT OF ALL HIS FANS (  A VERY LARGE NO...WHICH IS SCARING THE 4 RATS ) ...
OR ...

THE EVIL 4 RATS ( WHICH ARE ONLY 4 IN NUMBER ...OOPS  !!...SORRY I FORGOT U !!!!!!!!!!!!! )

Well I think you missed out on my post yesterday..
No problem..think whatbu wish to...
Read my comments below..
I shall pray to God  to give u sanity...

Does anyone know if SP Mumbai office picks up calls on Saturday/Sunday?

Yes they do on Saturday...
pri_armaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Liya88

Dude i don like tat guy man!!! no way...if fans unite anything is possible they could change their decision overnight..don give up...no viraf or giraffe only BARUN as ASR!!

@bold 🤣 🤣
Originally posted by: Varma.nishi

Hey ago I guess It is the first time we are actually chatting up...well hello to u first, loved your crooner.
Now coming to the point..yes my goodbye post was yesterday, coz I had out down my papers...but you didn't read my subsequent comments,,,,there is something known as serving the notice period...

Now call it due to duty, job or work, I can't spell out things loud n clear...barun is on a break...he might be back..no one is stopping him, IPK is nothing without him even kids WHI watch the show know that...no one can negate THE truth.

As for playing with words...part of my work..comes naturally to me...sorry about that...

".barun is on a break...he might be back..no one is stopping him" 

There you go again.. You have just thrown in another variable! I give up, no point in carrying on with the discussion as I feel you have lost a lot of integrity with the above statement... All the best my friend

LONG LIVE ARSH, IPPKND BAS!!!

serious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ok.. this is all getting confusing once again..

Nishi, I guess you have a considerable input in the channel as well as PH if you are really part of it rite ? You do have a chance to voice your opinion to the higher authorities if I am not wrong, at least I have heard clauses in such a way before, in this case since PH has gone bonkers, why can't you give your suggestion to SP, to some one where the things may matter. I always have a gut feeling, any channel is open to listen to the staff before listening to the fans, as staff would have inside story on what's really happening, why is this a mess ?

Since, u seem to be an insider.. do u have any news about is there a possibility to take over charges from Production House for a show & give it to any other PH ? I am pretty sure most of the PH's will be more than happy to run an successful show even with all the drama floating around. As I strongly believe, every thing matters at the management level & no PH would have such a pathetic management dept as the current one does.

On calling SP, I already did & gave my feedback to them.