Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zee_armaan thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Varma.nishi

all right my lovely friends...I told u what I know...sorry if I dashed ur hopes..

Half team gone...tell me about it , I am waiting to run away at any opportunity...waiting to exhale.

Did Gautam Hegde leave too? I know he was working on Saathiya and Madhubala before as well but is he like gone for good? 🥺
I do respect whatever you write... What I have an issue with is the cryptic mystery associated with all your posts... Why should members have to play the Krypton Factor to be able to understand what message you are trying to convey? You have to stand by your conviction and come right out and say in plain English that according to your sources/ information BS will not be returning to the show following his break... After all this is essentially what you are saying... So why beat about the bush? Give a clear message and let the readers decide whether they believe the information or not..

My post is not to disrespect or ridicule you , but it is time to stop playing mind games with the forum, who are already extremely upset and heart broken with the recent events on screen and off screen...
sg08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunshine99

dear TM one simple question only one new entry will be enough to revamp the show?😆 half of the team is supposedly gone or getting ready to leave... so what will u feed the audience in 20 mins a new guy who plonks his ass on the same set called RM and bumps into Khushi at every corner that ASR did? 

U mean to say the makers are so naive like Khoosieji that of their own free will they will create circumstances where the audience will be time and again reminded of Sarun instead of forgetting them ????😲

Showbiz is selling new dreams not reminding the ones that have gone sour...😛

I refuse to believe that the PH , channel and actors are so naive...please don't make them out to be one...

👏👏👏👏👏
innocentgreen thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: zee_armaan

Did Gautam Hegde leave too? I know he was working on Saathiya and Madhubala before as well but is he like gone for good? 🥺

He left dear...
Ilahi_mera_Jiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: mahamluvsbs

0 trps will make the show shut but with   bad name so y cant they shut with grace ?

no barun no akshay no deepali no gauatm hedge no daljeet  

poor sanaya 

I know Maham..i dont get it how will the show "go on" when the core of its existence is going to be taken away...
Ift hey wish to end it then let them, i dont acre who wins/loses in this...but to see the show in which we invested 1.5 yrs, going down the drain  is such a pain...
honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: memyselfandme1

I do respect whatever you write... What I have an issue with is the cryptic mystery associated with all your posts... Why should members have to play the Krypton Factor to be able to understand what message you are trying to convey? You have to stand by your conviction and come right out and say in plain English that according to your sources/ information BS will not be returning to the show following his break... After all this is essentially what you are saying... So why beat about the bush? Give a clear message and let the readers decide whether they believe the information or not..

My post is not to disrespect or ridicule you , but it is time to stop playing mind games with the forum, who are already extremely upset and heart broken with the recent events on screen and off screen...

on decoding the message of the post says - there is no hope...u guys stp trying...thats wat PH wants...the efforts here have created  a pressure on them ...!!!!
Ukp18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I will watch the show till it lasts
rosieholly thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: innocentgreen

He left dear...

😭 I thought of at least giving a chance of seeing the serial for sanaya but if everybody is leaving then dont know
livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
So da show vl continue??? RIP da mst famous jodi, arnav-khushi.😭
ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
means story of ArShi has run its course...now show will be run by other couple keeping Khushi intact but with other man ????😡