Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

COZ THIS IS SHOWBIZ

Varma.nishi Goldie

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:04am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

srkqazifanVultureTalondiyaanjanisarawakFarro12rajnid3Anchal_McutivenikaHubzeangel_ipkknddimishranaadhira_khanArchana89Kavita1000green_teajh006mad-eyeOwnMyCitypink.lotusmeshassabz105gangulichownainnocentgreenSIZZZLERsupriya.arshishassRickyBahlswat.gDaRkPrInCeSszee_armaanSaRun.sanja_hereanjaani07trina2010rini_katarshi_karishKookiemonster...Tanu...Riima_Azraa-DKS--MKB-komalsirwaniserious-Eris-

zee_armaan IF-Dazzler
zee_armaan
zee_armaan

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:07am | IP Logged
I understand, they don't need ArHi or us anymore...the show must go on but without ArHi and SaRun and all ArHi fans. They want to create a new fan base, I wish it all the best and wish it does well. IPK gave me so much as a viewer, that's the least I could do. 

The only complaint I walk away with is if ArHis story has run its course then why separate them? Don't they deserve a happy ending as well?

Edited by zee_armaan - 10 November 2012 at 3:22am

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

SYGOPyarmecraziefansanju2012innocentgreenBarunz4eversabz105ashmir24blackdice1001TheSmurfsborregsimran04chasinghopeSuperstarSanayasg08melfnssreemeeraRickyBahlfareenewmoon2011arshi_karishtemperance12arshistarincarnadinekooltoadSaRun.Mihrimah...Tanu...-Gan--MKB-pri_armaankomalsirwani.shinchan.

rosieholly Groupbie
rosieholly
rosieholly

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:11am | IP Logged
So , the show is going to continue will watch for Sanaya ... will miss barun.  I wish there was no mud slinging in this whole thing who is at fault who is not dont know ...
Thanks for your posts like to read them...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SYGOArchana89Pyarmeangel_ipkkndsabz105SIZZZLERprincessunara

rajnid3 Groupbie
rajnid3
rajnid3

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:14am | IP Logged
fully agree with u...
but in the end we r still a gullible lot...Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sabz105SaRun....Tanu...

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Its all now upon Star Plus as a channel to sort out the matter

I believe unless there is Unity nothing on earth can achieve their desired goal.

If two sections of IPKKND

PH -Channel  and the Actors are not united to run it what can we do..

Just had a talk with some other TV  show creatives

all are laughing, the industry is laughing... because here show doesnt run properly for 3 months and this show which has so much popularity is on this cross roads .

Ok an actor from sony... Two months back told my frnd in a casual chat  that... kaash woh ASR role mera hota...i wish if i was  such a global star playing arnav.  i felt happy atleast that star accepted this thing without any ego. 

two latest shows completed 1000 episodes ...

..IPKKND has become laughing stock...in industry...
thanks to the entire team and their inability to solve the issue.

Edited by RickyBahl - 10 November 2012 at 3:26am

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

srkqazifanAfairysarawakirisangel_ipkkndsanju2012Kavita1000meghapriyankaArchana89ashmir24mad-eyeI_Dont_Knowpink.lotusmemyselfandme1ABCDesiGirl93meshassabz105innocentgreenSIZZZLERsg08venkataOlive_RoseprathikrisreemeeraJammy-zee_armaanipkkndfanforevaNi1234SaRun.zaniaxshar19rini_katincarnadinekooltoadKielyIlahi_mera_Jiya...Tanu...tvbuf-MKB-Kookiemonster-DKS-ArnieBoyBarunprincessunara

vinu.sr Goldie
vinu.sr
vinu.sr

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Nothing against the TM. My views on the situation only.

THIS IS SHOWBIZ AND THIS IS LIFE.

I will NOT watch it for Sanaya. I am watching this for Arshi (Sarun) and I will never accept Kushi falling in love with another man nor a story which is not about Arshi. oh yeah in real life people get married again, fall in love again. But this is a fairy tale and it deserves a happy ending.

EVIL WINS OVER GOOD. This Diwali that is the message. Before Gul supporters come here bashing me let me clarify what I have to say.

The show and the story was always about Arnav and Kushi. We signed up for that. We were sold on that. And we invested our time and emotions on the couple Arshi. So we deserve some happiness dont we? Are we fools or lunatics like you bashers are calling us? What is the mistake we did? We fell in love with the love story of Arnav and Kushi. An out of the world love story about 2 soulmates. So now you are bringing in another guy now? Is this a joke?? 

Edited by asr2kkg - 10 November 2012 at 6:44am

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

srkqazifanmariumhbutlerpreciousbarunPyarmesanju2012meghapriyankaxyzsantasabz105pmpm1sneak-peekPyaaraarnavsreemeerafareeborregipkkndfanforevaJammy-henamanithechaigirlincarnadinemusicfan5...Tanu...-Gan-pri_armaananjs

shinaa IF-Rockerz
shinaa
shinaa

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:17am | IP Logged
If the show continue i will be there for it.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

JOSH1angel_ipkkndArchana89sabz105RickyBahl

-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:18am | IP Logged
So the show goes on?? I will continue watching for sanaya.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_ipkkndPyarmesabz105-DKS-Kookiemonsterprincessunara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index