Posted: 11 years ago

For my dear friends: Zee, Attiyah, jaya, Deepthi, Liyaa, Asma, Rishita and others (sorry if I have forgotten to put your name)

Coz this is SHOWBIZ

Time stops for none. Yes, I Know you have heard it many times. But the saying comes true every time you try to forget it. So how can anything and anyone be left behind? 

Well especially when it comes to the SHOWBIZ. Yes, people come and go but as they say, "the show must go on." Instances and examples for the same are numerous and have been proved right since time immemorial.

It is also important to understand that when you shut down all doors of exit, then there isn't any door left to re-enter. 

So take life as it comes and yeah, whether it is fiction or reality, life has to go on even if your most loved person leaves you behind.

PS: you can read between the lines. The story has run its course, the show hasn't. (Pun intended)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zee_armaan thumbnail
I understand, they don't need ArHi or us anymore...the show must go on but without ArHi and SaRun and all ArHi fans. They want to create a new fan base, I wish it all the best and wish it does well. IPK gave me so much as a viewer, that's the least I could do. 

The only complaint I walk away with is if ArHis story has run its course then why separate them? Don't they deserve a happy ending as well?

Edited by zee_armaan - 11 years ago
rosieholly thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
So , the show is going to continue will watch for Sanaya ... will miss barun.  I wish there was no mud slinging in this whole thing who is at fault who is not dont know ...
Thanks for your posts like to read them...
rajnid3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
fully agree with u...
but in the end we r still a gullible lot...😕
RickyBahl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Its all now upon Star Plus as a channel to sort out the matter

I believe unless there is Unity nothing on earth can achieve their desired goal.

If two sections of IPKKND

PH -Channel  and the Actors are not united to run it what can we do..

Just had a talk with some other TV  show creatives

all are laughing, the industry is laughing... because here show doesnt run properly for 3 months and this show which has so much popularity is on this cross roads .

Ok an actor from sony... Two months back told my frnd in a casual chat  that... kaash woh ASR role mera hota...i wish if i was  such a global star playing arnav.  i felt happy atleast that star accepted this thing without any ego. 

two latest shows completed 1000 episodes ...

..IPKKND has become laughing stock...in industry...
thanks to the entire team and their inability to solve the issue.

Edited by RickyBahl - 11 years ago
vinu.sr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Nothing against the TM. My views on the situation only.

THIS IS SHOWBIZ AND THIS IS LIFE.

I will NOT watch it for Sanaya. I am watching this for Arshi (Sarun) and I will never accept Kushi falling in love with another man nor a story which is not about Arshi. oh yeah in real life people get married again, fall in love again. But this is a fairy tale and it deserves a happy ending.

EVIL WINS OVER GOOD. This Diwali that is the message. Before Gul supporters come here bashing me let me clarify what I have to say.

The show and the story was always about Arnav and Kushi. We signed up for that. We were sold on that. And we invested our time and emotions on the couple Arshi. So we deserve some happiness dont we? Are we fools or lunatics like you bashers are calling us? What is the mistake we did? We fell in love with the love story of Arnav and Kushi. An out of the world love story about 2 soulmates. So now you are bringing in another guy now? Is this a joke?? 
Edited by asr2kkg - 11 years ago
shinaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
If the show continue i will be there for it.
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
So the show goes on?? I will continue watching for sanaya.
Cassiefinora thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If there is a gripping storyline and fantastic performance by each and everyone associated with the show,then bring ot on!!!
But please make sure to rectify your past mistakes in terms of scripting and over leniancy towards actors..
!Impressing me who is your consumer is your duty..If I am not satisfied,then I will definitely give up watching the show..

But as of now,,,,,I am going to give it a chance...!!! Edited by Archana89 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: zee_armaan

I understand, there's no need for ArHi or ArHi fans anymore...the show must go on but without ArHi and SaRun and all of us ArHi fanatics. They want to create a new fan base, I wish it all the best and wish it does well. IPK gave me so much as a viewer, that's the least I could do. 

The only complaint I walk away with is if ArHis story has run its course then why separate them? Don't they deserve a happy ending as well?

Zee with arhi even my story deserves a happy ending...There seems to be no silver lining in the dark clouds now...
Waiitng to be SET FREE, TO reunite with the ones I want to be with...if only life was like sand and I could slip away from here easily🥱