Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Reason i didn't continue with Bidaai : kinshuk (Page 2)

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kinrulkinrul

i would have loved him to portray a father's role as well anywys ab in sab baaton ka kya fayda so chill n wait for kinrul Wink

Yes I know . Whatever happened it's happened . No one can change it . And Even I would have loved Ragvir with their child . It would have been so so beautiful to see them like that . Don't know about Bidaai2 But I hope and really really reallyyy wish and pray to see my KinRul once again onscreen in a fresh new show . I am seriously dying to see them 2gther Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HaRul-lover

HaRul-lover IF-Rockerz
HaRul-lover
HaRul-lover

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Whatever crying over that is nt usefull what happened happened if he is ready to play a daddy onscreen let the guy play it but that wont change the fact that he should not have left Bidaai i think it was a big mistake which cost him a bit of his fan following
I'll watch a KM show once again when the lead actress will please me and only if she is not a new comer LOLLOLLOL i want him opposite Sanaya irani ! (my second fav actress) or Shilpa anand and why not Sukriti
i think that's the only time ill bother watching a show again

Edited by BaRul-lover - 23 November 2012 at 11:16am

shala786

crazysandhir Goldie
crazysandhir
crazysandhir

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BaRul-lover

Whatever crying over that is nt usefull what happened happened if he is ready to play a daddy onscreen let the guy play it but that wont change the fact that he should not have left Bidaai i think it was a big mistake which cost him a bit of his fan following
I'll watch a KM show once again when the lead actress will please me and only if she is not a new comer LOLLOLLOL i want him opposite Sanaya irani ! (my second fav actress) or Shilpa anand and why not Sukriti

new comer like ****** no way .sanaya sukriti ,shilpa r far far far better than ********

HaRul-lover

HaRul-lover IF-Rockerz
HaRul-lover
HaRul-lover

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nidzlovekinrul

Originally posted by BaRul-lover

</div>
<div>
I'll watch a KM show once again when the lead actress will please me and only if she is not a new comer LOLLOLLOLi want him opposite Sanaya irani ! (my second fav actress) or Shilpa anand and why not Sukriti

new comer like ****** no way .sanaya sukriti ,shilpa r far far far better than ********

like ********* uselesss person who bashes fans roflll ************ sanaya shilpa and sukriti would mAke better co actress seriously
crazysandhir Goldie
crazysandhir
crazysandhir

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Bby kinshuk also knw what ******is ,he is maintainng distance frm her .in every off screen pic kinny is alwys with shivshakti ,sometime i gt confused lol actually who is his co actor miatli or shiv ?LOL

HaRul-lover

HaRul-lover IF-Rockerz
HaRul-lover
HaRul-lover

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nidzlovekinrul

Bby kinshuk also knw what ******is ,he is maintainng distance frm her .in every off screen pic kinny is alwys with shivshakti ,sometime i gt confused lol actually who is his co actor miatli or shiv ?LOL
i knw he and shiw r friends they r the same lol as she said LOL

Go to top