Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saraellla thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Glad you didnt play the role of a father . You are still young & can play more like a supportive husband and enjoy this role.
Your looks are for younger crowd of audience who love you more than just being father roles
i hope you will be in season two of bidaaii when it comes as ranveer again
Saraellla thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yes here also he didn't play father

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/creative-cocktail/9781-why-a-no-to-father-role.htm

Take the recent cases of Sapna Babul Ka Bidaai wherein Kinshuk Mahajan and Sara Khan reportedly refused to grow old. Or Bhagyavidhaata wherein the lead actor had to be bumped off just because he was not in for a leap
coolbreeze thumbnail

u didn't continue with Bidaai bcz u don't want to play father role n u left a super hit show .hmm i heard u r going to b father in ur new show 😛 ,nw u r ready to play a father role for a flop show ðŸĪŠ

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: coolbreeze

u didn't continue with Bidaai bcz u don't want to play father role n u left a super hit show .hmm i heard u r going to b father in ur new show 😛 ,nw u r ready to play a father role for a flop show ðŸĪŠ

First of all thing 2 yrs is a long gap dear , So Now if he even does a father role of a New Born child , It will not have any prob for him . he was ready to do that During Bidaai time as well , only if The 8 yr leap wouldn't have came he would have been there till the end . He had problem with the 8 yr Leap .Playing a father of a New Born Baby was not his problem . There is a Difference . Afsar Bitiya is not taking any Leap . So Both are different situations and cases . 
sameesam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
parul is younger than kinshuk bt she continued bidaai then why not kinshuk?im not against him bt nw im disappointed :(.i respect parul and angad ,they didn't left bidaai which made them what they are (even i didn't like bidaai after leap lol if ragvir were there ...)

Originally posted by: kinrulkinrul

parul is younger than kinshuk bt she continued bidaai then why not kinshuk?im not against him bt nw im disappointed :(.i respect parul and angad ,they didn't left bidaai which made them what they are (even i didn't like bidaai after leap lol if ragvir were there ...)

Yaar Parul and Kinshuk are two different persons .Their ways of working are different.It is wrong to compare both . Parul was comfortable doing the leap so she did it . Kinny was not satisfied with the leap so he didn't do it . There should not be any ques of why or why not . After all An Actor should do the Work only if he / she is satisfied and enjoys the work . Only then they can justify with their character and with their acting . What is the use of doing the work when they doesn't enjoy it or is not satisfied with it ? Their should not be any thing of disappointment . Fault was of SP who forced the leap on RS . They could have easily continued the show with other tracks without bringing the leap .As far as Remembering Bidaai is concerned Kinshuk still remembers it and he didn't forgot that Bidaai made him . He always thanked RS for giving him Bidaai . He still does . 
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 11 years ago
sameesam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i would have loved him to portray a father's role as well anywys ab in sab baaton ka kya fayda so chill n wait for kinrul 😉

Originally posted by: kinrulkinrul

i would have loved him to portray a father's role as well anywys ab in sab baaton ka kya fayda so chill n wait for kinrul 😉

Yes I know . Whatever happened it's happened . No one can change it . And Even I would have loved Ragvir with their child . It would have been so so beautiful to see them like that . Don't know about Bidaai2 But I hope and really really reallyyy wish and pray to see my KinRul once again onscreen in a fresh new show . I am seriously dying to see them 2gther ðŸ˜­
HaRul-lover thumbnail
Whatever crying over that is nt usefull what happened happened if he is ready to play a daddy onscreen let the guy play it but that wont change the fact that he should not have left Bidaai i think it was a big mistake which cost him a bit of his fan following
I'll watch a KM show once again when the lead actress will please me and only if she is not a new comer 😆😆😆 i want him opposite Sanaya irani ! (my second fav actress) or Shilpa anand and why not Sukriti
i think that's the only time ill bother watching a show again

Edited by BaRul-lover - 11 years ago