Hitler Didi

   

ZRA twitter Live updates :D (Page 13)

Post Reply New Post

Page 13 of 96

-PD-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PD-

Joined: 18 December 2009

Posts: 12490

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anaya______

Originally posted by preethimadhavg

Originally posted by Anaya______

pv forum update

 
ksg won favourite brother LOL his show and ksg both doesn't nominate in zra

where they got this update.. actually they didnot gave the nomiations for fav bro, sis and all naaa, they will announce the nomiations at the time of ZRA live for these categories Wink
 
awsome na ,, in 2 weeks they won fav brother

when there is no INSHI they gave best couple award yaar then why cannot best bro award for KSGWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.FALTU.-RS-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ZRA twitter Live updates :D (Page 13)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Yukti_Ratzholic

IF-Rockerz

Yukti_Ratzholic

Joined: 10 February 2010

Posts: 6920

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramya567

Manav,Archana and Arjun made their entry just now with their chariot.So may be HD parivaar and rati will be cmg soon.
  By the way Archana is looking so beautiful.She is not like her onscreen avatar but vry different.Expecting same for Rati too.Wish to see her in a new and a complete diff & gorgeous avatar like recent ITA
that wud be great if she dressesup differently. I wanna see her as rati not Hitler here

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasha4eva

Angels_Sweetz

IF-Sizzlerz

Angels_Sweetz

Joined: 27 June 2009

Posts: 18078

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Yukti-

Originally posted by preethimadhavg

Originally posted by aishoo

Originally posted by -Yukti-

nothing abt rati yet :(
evry tom, dick and harry is there but RP

UK even me too waiting for Rati only yaar, i think they will come as parivaar 
its too late yar. Rati kitna bhav khati hai...lol abhi tak nahi aayiOuch


Arey guys Chilll...its not Rati di giving bhav LOL
She might have come and is attending the event
only tht Zee Tweet ppl couldnt manage to click her snap!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.FALTU.

-RS-

IF-Dazzler

-RS-

Joined: 14 March 2010

Posts: 3056

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Yukti-

Originally posted by ramya567

Manav,Archana and Arjun made their entry just now with their chariot.So may be HD parivaar and rati will be cmg soon.
  By the way Archana is looking so beautiful.She is not like her onscreen avatar but vry different.Expecting same for Rati too.Wish to see her in a new and a complete diff & gorgeous avatar like recent ITA
that wud be great if she dressesup differently. I wanna see her as rati not Hitler here

 Me too.Last time she came in Indira avatar.this time i want rati to come not Indira or Zara.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.FALTU.

Anaya_

IF-Sizzlerz

Anaya_

Joined: 20 August 2011

Posts: 14285

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayeen

@zeeofficial also slow in givin update ..urghhh
actually they want .jagte raho like ... intezar ..

-RS-

IF-Dazzler

-RS-

Joined: 14 March 2010

Posts: 3056

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preethimadhavg

Originally posted by Anaya______

Originally posted by preethimadhavg

Originally posted by Anaya______

pv forum update

 
ksg won favourite brother LOL his show and ksg both doesn't nominate in zra

where they got this update.. actually they didnot gave the nomiations for fav bro, sis and all naaa, they will announce the nomiations at the time of ZRA live for these categories Wink
 
awsome na ,, in 2 weeks they won fav brother

when there is no INSHI they gave best couple award yaar then why cannot best bro award for KSGWink

 Its not best couple award.It was Nayi jodi award.There is lot of diff b/w best couple and nayi jodi na

.FALTU.

IF-Dazzler

.FALTU.

Joined: 06 December 2009

Posts: 3788

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angels_Sweetz

Originally posted by -Yukti-

Originally posted by preethimadhavg

Originally posted by aishoo

Originally posted by -Yukti-

nothing abt rati yet :(
evry tom, dick and harry is there but RP

UK even me too waiting for Rati only yaar, i think they will come as parivaar 
its too late yar. Rati kitna bhav khati hai...lol abhi tak nahi aayiOuch


Arey guys Chilll...its not Rati di giving bhav LOL
She might have come and is attending the event
only tht Zee Tweet ppl couldnt manage to click her snap!
@bold: lazy peopleLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angels_Sweetz

-PD-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PD-

Joined: 18 December 2009

Posts: 12490

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramya567

Originally posted by preethimadhavg

Originally posted by Anaya______

Originally posted by preethimadhavg

Originally posted by Anaya______

pv forum update

 
ksg won favourite brother LOL his show and ksg both doesn't nominate in zra

where they got this update.. actually they didnot gave the nomiations for fav bro, sis and all naaa, they will announce the nomiations at the time of ZRA live for these categories Wink
 
awsome na ,, in 2 weeks they won fav brother

when there is no INSHI they gave best couple award yaar then why cannot best bro award for KSGWink

 Its not best couple award.It was Nayi jodi award.There is lot of diff b/w best couple and nayi jodi na

Oops point noted Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Hitler Didi wkly Discussions/ Live Udt Thread

2 3 4 5 6 7

-Araina- 55 5066 28 December 2011 at 9:55am
By OlicityFan

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.