Frequent Posters

-RS- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Angels_Sweetz

Ramya...its Zee Rishte awards...Rishton ko tho Importance milegi na haha

Aisho...am soo impatient to knw abt and see Rati di there at ZRA

and now am finally going for Zee diwali...bye guys

But why always a family act for HD?Last year they did .this year they can have another family.In ZRA pavitra rishta,punar vivah,Sapne suhane  are better families frankly when comapred to HD family.Better family in sense ,every member of the family will contribute to the show ,will have some track, are seen in every scene etc.
 In HD the scenario is different.When Indira used to be,Indira was the majority portion in every scene and track.Family scenes for mocking Indira purpose/comdey sake.When Zara entered I dnt find any family scenes.
  Truely speaking I stopped seeing Hitler Didi show.The present extra marital affair track in the name of love didnot impress me.The story totally creating a negative impression on Zara.I loved Zara when she was introduced.But how they turned Zara now,is really disappointing for me.
  So I am very much waiting to see Rati performance and segments apart frm HD show.Thats why I wish to see her solo or dance performances some some other actors.No more HD parivaar acts for me.
 Dnt think wrng tht I am saying like this.But this is what i am feeling abt HD

Edited by ramya567 - 11 years ago
.FALTU. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramya567

But why always a family act for HD?Last year they did .this year they can have another family.In ZRA pavitra rishta,punar vivah,Sapne suhane  are better families frankly when comapred to HD family.Better family in sense ,every member of the family will contribute to the show ,will have some track, are seen in every scene etc.
 In HD the scenario is different.When Indira used to be,Indira was the majority portion in every scene and track.Family scenes for mocking Indira purpose/comdey sake.When Zara entered I dnt find any family scenes.

😆😆 TRUE
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
thanks for keeping this thread alive though i am away ðŸ˜³

New twit by some audience i guess:

@ZeeTVOfficial the most handsome rockstar Iqbal khan@Miqbalkhan has walked in wid the gorgeous Divyanka Tripathi aka dulhan #ZRA #Zee20
PD_forums thumbnail
Karan Singh Grover has a message for y'all "Diwali is a festival of lights, not noise" :-)#ZRA #Zee20 pic.twitter.com/i9c1ml4j

Karan Singh Grover with Jennifer Winget :-

where is rati ðŸ˜²
Edited by preethimadhavg - 11 years ago
PD_forums thumbnail
guys i am giving updates not only related to Rati and HD team, hope you people donot mind ðŸ˜³

Zee TV Official ?@ZeeTVOfficial

Film maker Anurag Basu who started his career with 'Tara' joins the#zra celebrations #zee20

GrumpyCat thumbnail

Where are rati and sumit ?
cant wait to see them
Edited by HDInShi - 11 years ago
.FALTU. thumbnail
Zee TV Official ?@ZeeTVOfficial

And Gurmeet fans, don't worry! We're going to be tweeting his pics very soon. Watch this space :-) #ZRA #Zee20

.FALTU. thumbnail
Manav, Archana and Arjun, just before their grand entry on a chariot :D #ZRA #Zee20 pic.twitter.com/mAZuSZuM

ritvik is looking good
Edited by aishoo - 11 years ago
PD_forums thumbnail
contest happen on twitter, whoever wins will get passes to watch ZRA ðŸ˜ƒ

and here is one of the question ðŸ˜‰

Edited by preethimadhavg - 11 years ago
manav..archana..arjun who?

Edited by ayeen - 11 years ago