Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

My letter to 4 Lions [STOP BARUN FROM LEAVING]

ArshiS.Raizada IF-Sizzlerz
ArshiS.Raizada
ArshiS.Raizada

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Dear 4 Lions Films,

Since I heard that Barun has quit and his last shooting day is 23rd November I really prayed for him not to leave the show. I wrote on Twitter to Star Plus and your site that I would rather like if the serial ends with him than continuing without Barun. I can't see someone else than him as Arnav. But then I realized that I also can't live without IPKKND. It has become my life since the past one year. I live in Germany and it's the only hindi serial I watch. I don't know what I'll do without him. Nowdays the rumour are going on that Barun is not leaving but just taking a long break. Some are blaming the producer and some are accusing the writers. Many are calling Barun a cheater. Honestly, I don't know whom to blame and whose fault it is. But I just know one thing, you are the Production house. Everything is in your hands. Please stop Barun from leaving or taking a break. I don't want Arnav being replaced (amy fans including me wont accept that and will stop watching) nor I want the show to end. Serials on Star Plus lasted for more than 10 years and our all time favourite show has just finished his one year anniversary and 350 episodes. That's not much!
Please do something and don't let it come to an worse  end with Barun or to an even worst end without him.

A true IPKKND Fan aka Arshian

Edited by PariLoveArshi - 10 November 2012 at 2:55am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kriti99

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top