Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

tellywood need some changes ...

HaRul-lover IF-Rockerz
HaRul-lover
HaRul-lover

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Yup tellywood ned changes
After reading someone post (will post link laterm on ma phone) we knw that barun is mentally n
physically exhausted thats what made me wonder
what our fav actors r going through ?
They need break time to time nt one simple day bt real break
And daily soaps in tellywood dont give it to them
and nt only that as audiences watching daily we r becoming addicted and when it has to come to an end or has to subbish changes we r against it

so wouldnt it b easier fr us n actors to go the american way ?
Yup american serials r getting great response and actors rnt exhausted
why telly isnt ding the same thing has them
wouldnt it b easier fr them n us if they did seasons ? We would b assured that the show
would run longer barun sanaya or who ever else would b able to singn other projects and do bolly audiences wouldnt b as addicted as we r now ...
N we would have got arhi fr minimum 5 seasons means 5 years
i really think indian telivision world need changes ... Barun proved it to us

i knw i wont get much answers from u ppl aas u r more bsy thinking abt what hit us all bt needed to say it
sorry fr the mistakes

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

iamknown2uArchana89LIONHEARTDaRkPrInCeSsbepatientlolly143vandana1965--Yashi--...Tanu...Arshisarunrocks* Unnati *

CATZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
CATZ..
CATZ..

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Just coz barun leaving and tellywood need change..ROFL..god save me

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nirbasito

Mrs.K.B.Sobti Senior Member
Mrs.K.B.Sobti
Mrs.K.B.Sobti

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _WASIM_

i dont think its just because of him.

i think it would be a great idea to have it air once a week, but for an hour. whatever happens in a week (or 2) in a typical indian serial happens in one episode in an American TV.  That's why it's so addicting.
instead of 24 episodes in 1 season (usually takes 9 months in American shows with all the breaks) - indian tv shows should have one episode every week (i forgot how many weeks are in a year, thats sad i know - but i think its between 52-56 LOL)  with the occasional "Maha Episodes".

I usually get annoyed in a typical indian show because they drag a story line for too long, and thats really irritating.

I dont think this will ever happen, but if it did, I would definitely be thrilled! Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ace11HaRul-lover...Tanu...

kesar11 Groupbie
kesar11
kesar11

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Star plus had aired shows once a week for 1 hour couples of year ago. I still remember watching Des mein nikla hoga chand on Monday, Kheta hai dil on Tuesday,Shanjivani on Wednesday, Sara Aaksah on Thursday and sorry I forgot name of serial that aired on Friday.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ace11Take_ThatHaRul-lover...Tanu...

HaRul-lover IF-Rockerz
HaRul-lover
HaRul-lover

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _WASIM_

m sorry to say that u did nt understand me at all ... It was nt only abt barun bt actors in general barun is an example
HaRul-lover IF-Rockerz
HaRul-lover
HaRul-lover

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Airing a show once a week would give sp means to air all the shows at r awaiting to b aired
that would mean shows would stay on air much longer because trps would nt b as important as they r today
Archana89 Senior Member
Archana89
Archana89

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Yeah true..but how some of the soaps continue to run for more than 3 years is beyond my understanding..
If they cant introduce season culture,they can atleast have some episode bank in advance..!!

Also the thought like TRPs being the sole proof of the success should be changed..!!

EDIT-Earlier,when doordarshan was the only available channel in India,there was no competition at all..weekly episodes were enough to keep the audience happy..
But now getting an initial attention from the audiences' side itself is a very big thing..
So if at all they are gonna introduce seasons,they should make it interesting enough so that the audience will eagerly wait for the next seasons..

PS-I heard that Indian tellystars are paid episodewise,so if monetary issues are considered,I don't know if they will be happy..

Edited by Archana89 - 10 November 2012 at 4:02am

HaRul-lover

HaRul-lover IF-Rockerz
HaRul-lover
HaRul-lover

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Archana89

Yeah true..but how some of the soaps continue to run for more than 3 years is beyond my understanding..
If they cant introduce season culture,they can atleast have some episode bank in advance..!!

Also the thought like TRPs being the sole proof of the success should be changed..!!

i agree abt the trps and abt the rest too ... Actors r exhausted some can handle the prssure really well n even find a way to party and When ppl around the world subscribed the channel they should b counted in the trps

Archana89

Go to top