A common mail sent by many IPK fans to Star Plus

arshian52 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

This is not the mail we are gonna send... but this is the conclusion we all have come up to... thanks for all your support in the last two days... We all are sailing the same boat... 

None of us saw wat happened behind the screens... none of us saw gul torturing her actors... but one thing we all know is she did give him chance during his film shoot.. barun did take a chance once to try his luck in bollywood... so it might be happening again... 

i have no clue as to why the killing of ipk is happening and why all stars are quitting the show... all this cud have been dealt in a better way though

KNOW THE REALITY

just accept the fact that he is leaving for his movies... dont u think he deserves it?? everyone wants to move on with their life and achieve success and he is doing the same.. wont we guys also leave our old job becoz we are getting a better pay package or better job profile... cant he do the same?? so lets not blame him here

All of us have been sitting in front of laptop for the whole day and sending mails and tweets... we do have a life... crazy for a show is fine until we watch it without missing any episode.. crazy for someone we dont know is not right i guess.. lets just limit our craziness only till we watch his shows, movies and discussing abt them... lets just have fun like we used to before... and lets continue this later also... 

regarding SP and PH... they wudn't take a risk by telling lies.. becoz they want us for sure... barun's interview supporting gul was needed.. becoz she is the one at loss becoz of our reactions to lack of complete info... she has to survive in the industry.. and its barun's duty to do that becoz he was given this show and this is wat made him star... 

Let us assume that the whole Gul torture story is right ( I said assume becoz these are inside info and also from logical conclusions )
She has been ruining the show, actors' career, star plus viewership and lastly our fans mental peace... am i right??
she leaked the info that barun is leaving for his bollywood career and we saw many ppl bashed him for being selfish
she did not defend barun wen it was needed and instead she made him defend her in the latest teaser/interview
she is letting him give false statements to media abt his break and star plus is supporting her telling that he quit the show for bollywood offers...
we have been sending mails and tweets but things are just getting worse day by day.. he is being forced more n more... and gul doesn't seem to take these things lite and she will surely make things worse becoz she is at stake as we have been cursing her and also her new show qubool hai

coming to wat abt barun??

whether we know the truth or not... industry knows wat is true... more than that industry will like to support that person who is popular and has fan following or rich...

so i wud suggest let him leave this mess... let us keep supporting him and asking him to come in some show or movie... if the fan following continues industry will surely give him chance and i guess this is the best thing to do...

we donno wat is happening actually but wat we see we have to believe that... now its upto u wat decision u wanna take... just sit back relax and think abt all this... 

now my mails and tweets are only to end the show and give us official confirmation.. thats all...

Just keep enjoying the show like we used to before... Do not forget today the sheetal track is gonna end.. and we get to see our ASR...

Advanced Happy Diwali :)

"NO BLAME... NO REGRET"
Edited by arshian52 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krishna_Laya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Finally a post on IF... :)
Hope we could get some support from IF too yaar...
drmj5612 thumbnail
D FINAL DECISION IS TO B TAKEN ON MONDAY...
V STILL HAVE A GOOD 2 DAYZZZ...

NEED UR SUPPORT, IF BUDDIES... 😊

MISSION SAVE IPKKND...

M IN... 😃

Edited by BitsArShian - 11 years ago
moon8387 thumbnail

We need to spread the word in IF as well... This is a gud effort and more ppl can bring more result..

shilpa09 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
can we send same mail numourous time...??????
pls answer me:)
SaRun. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
dis is gr8!!! keep mailing,calling n tweeting dem!!!
sand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
good post! Guys, please DO NOT ASK THEM TO END THE SHOW! this is an impt news given by one higher star plus authority... 

pls check this link for more details..
AnuLovesBarun thumbnail
finally post on IF..
sab acha hoga ...fingers crossed😊
arshiar8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i sent a mail to uday shankar .. 
Krishna_Laya thumbnail
Originally posted by: -musicluv-

good post! Guys, please DO NOT ASK THEM TO END THE SHOW! this is an impt news given by one higher star plus authority... 

pls check this link for more details..

Yes we are highlighting the imp points while sending the mail...