Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Why can't people understand that Zoya is flawed? (Page 4)

DevilGirl. IF-Sizzlerz
DevilGirl.
DevilGirl.

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
well saidSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KulfiBai

rahmona_pakswe IF-Sizzlerz
rahmona_pakswe
rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged

Great post!

I was only slightly annoyed by her at the breakfast but other then that I love her!

KulfiBai

tanasha1993 Goldie
tanasha1993
tanasha1993

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged
I definitely find her more realistic then the usual sacrificial soap queens in every other serials... They are impossible to find in real life but Zoya is so much relatable like for one I do not keep my room clean (though I won't leave a pizza on my bed LOL), I can be very loud and find some of the practices in India to be something that should be changed like her Thumbs Up
And I hope the CVs don't change her into a typical sobbing bahi like they always end up doing Unhappy
Nice topic kulfibai!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ohsehun.KulfiBai

ZAHARA. IF-Sizzlerz
ZAHARA.
ZAHARA.

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KulfiBai

I've decided to comment on this issue after reading the 100th post about Zoya's:

1. Loudness
2. OTTness
3. Signature dialogue
4. Eating habits
5. Lack of respect

And yappity yappity yap.

It's great, you guys have pointed out valid things Smile But what you aren't understanding is that this is just the BEGINNING of the show, she has a long way to go. You know why? 'Cause like every other human being, she's flawed. Apart from the AsYa love story and the revelations of the past and whatnot, I look forward to how the characters, especially Zoya, are going to mature (which she needs to a little). The journey of the evolution of her character and personality will be a treat to watch. 

So, yes, she may annoy (most of) you people. But think again before you type up a comment saying, 'She's SO ANNOYING I wanna duct-tape her mouth and lock her up in a room cause she SO LOUD OMFG.'

Think again, darling, you ain't perfect either Wink

Haha, the last sentence made me laugh. True words there! And yes, she's flawed but somehow I think it's deliberate! The Cvs deliberately created her like this so that she eventually changes Asad for the better and vice versa. Somehow, I feel that her characteristics are quite relate able. I'm just glad she isn't that typical quiet - saas bahu types. And thinking about it, none of the other women in the show aren't. Well, minus Humera's mother and stuff but I don't mind. 

To the points you made:

1. Loudness
Well, yes. She is LOUD! But hey, aren't we all? Wouldn't you rather like a loud person - like Zoya - than a timid character? Just shows how much depth she has.

2. OTTness
Okay about this, LOL. I'm sort of OTT sometimes. It's just something that happens, I do things which are OTT but hey it what I want so I don't mind Zoya being like this.

3. Signature dialogue
I LOVE HER DIALOGUES. I don't care whether it's repetitive, that's the whole point of them! It's like a catchphrase and her sherayi's are funny in some ways. I don't know, I love her "Allah Miya..." lines.

4. Eating habits
Okay, this is slightly hazy. She's messy but then again, thinking back a person is different to the next. And this has been specially highlighted between the messy Zoya and clean freak Asad. Speaking of which, I eat really slow and mix my food with water LOL... does that mean my eating habits are weird? To each to their own.

5. Lack of respect
AH yes. this one I don't quite like, yes it's true she's not very...i don't know. But to defend her, maybe she doesn't have that knowledge of how to behave in others house? And a guest is a guest but here Zoya treats Asad's mum as family? Didn't she ask whether she can call her aunt right? And then again, maybe Zoya has only stayed in one house and hasn't learnt how to act around other people's houses.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JPRulesohsehun.KulfiBai

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged

the funny thing is that zoya is flawed...just like they all are...but i think more than anything they are trying to show in zoya a cultural difference too...and i think to myself is that how the us culture is percieved...i loved how najma was preparing for when zoya showed up...and how she explained to dilshad what we americans are like...and i have to admit i have a lot of zoya's habits...LOL

Pocket Princesses No.19 - Old Habits Die Hard

Edited by undisclosed - 11 November 2012 at 9:35am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anaadohsehun.crazy4KASH_ARKulfiBai

anaad Senior Member
anaad
anaad

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
no one is perfect in real live...only in serials people are perfect...I like the fact that the CV are showing people with flaws.. Zoya isn't perfect Smile

Edited by anaad - 11 November 2012 at 1:20pm

KulfiBai

crazy4KASH_AR IF-Sizzlerz
crazy4KASH_AR
crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
A really mindblowing and a much needed thread indeed.
A round of applause for you Kulfi
I agree completely with you.
I can go on and on talking about Zoya but I think you have written well enough to make people understand that there is something called patience.
Hats off to you for this amazing thread.
Take care!
Plz keep coming up with such amazing ideas.

KulfiBai

KulfiBai IF-Sizzlerz
KulfiBai
KulfiBai

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZAHARA.

Originally posted by KulfiBai

I've decided to comment on this issue after reading the 100th post about Zoya's:

1. Loudness
2. OTTness
3. Signature dialogue
4. Eating habits
5. Lack of respect

And yappity yappity yap.

It's great, you guys have pointed out valid things Smile But what you aren't understanding is that this is just the BEGINNING of the show, she has a long way to go. You know why? 'Cause like every other human being, she's flawed. Apart from the AsYa love story and the revelations of the past and whatnot, I look forward to how the characters, especially Zoya, are going to mature (which she needs to a little). The journey of the evolution of her character and personality will be a treat to watch. 

So, yes, she may annoy (most of) you people. But think again before you type up a comment saying, 'She's SO ANNOYING I wanna duct-tape her mouth and lock her up in a room cause she SO LOUD OMFG.'

Think again, darling, you ain't perfect either Wink

Haha, the last sentence made me laugh. True words there! And yes, she's flawed but somehow I think it's deliberate! The Cvs deliberately created her like this so that she eventually changes Asad for the better and vice versa. Somehow, I feel that her characteristics are quite relate able. I'm just glad she isn't that typical quiet - saas bahu types. And thinking about it, none of the other women in the show aren't. Well, minus Humera's mother and stuff but I don't mind. 

To the points you made:

1. Loudness
Well, yes. She is LOUD! But hey, aren't we all? Wouldn't you rather like a loud person - like Zoya - than a timid character? Just shows how much depth she has.

2. OTTness
Okay about this, LOL. I'm sort of OTT sometimes. It's just something that happens, I do things which are OTT but hey it what I want so I don't mind Zoya being like this.

3. Signature dialogue
I LOVE HER DIALOGUES. I don't care whether it's repetitive, that's the whole point of them! It's like a catchphrase and her sherayi's are funny in some ways. I don't know, I love her "Allah Miya..." lines.

4. Eating habits
Okay, this is slightly hazy. She's messy but then again, thinking back a person is different to the next. And this has been specially highlighted between the messy Zoya and clean freak Asad. Speaking of which, I eat really slow and mix my food with water LOL... does that mean my eating habits are weird? To each to their own.

5. Lack of respect
AH yes. this one I don't quite like, yes it's true she's not very...i don't know. But to defend her, maybe she doesn't have that knowledge of how to behave in others house? And a guest is a guest but here Zoya treats Asad's mum as family? Didn't she ask whether she can call her aunt right? And then again, maybe Zoya has only stayed in one house and hasn't learnt how to act around other people's houses.

The additions you've made to my points are fantastic, Zahara (by the way, is that your name? It's awesome!). To each his own, but I for one agree with everything you've said/expained. Also, I'm OTT too! I try not to be, but hey, in the words of Lady Gaga, I was born this way.

No really, I was born this way. My Mum's told me some mortifying childhood stories Embarrassed

ohsehun.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index