Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Why can't people understand that Zoya is flawed? (Page 3)

dazzlinggirl Senior Member
dazzlinggirl
dazzlinggirl

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Zoya is  a normal human being...like all of us . I love the character Zoya very much!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JPRulesKulfiBai

KulfiBai IF-Sizzlerz
KulfiBai
KulfiBai

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
I am SO glad that all of you love her too and agree that indeed she is flawed, albeit lovable Smile

JPRulesharshdb

Sanju_ IF-Stunnerz
Sanju_
Sanju_

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
I found her little over the board in that breakfast scene but other than that I absolutely love her...she literally makes me laugh lol

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JPRulessurvi035rahmona_pakswe

lazyblues IF-Rockerz
lazyblues
lazyblues

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
I luv her character...! She is messy n keeps on shouting but she is entertaining. I like it. And over the time they wil improve it...! :-D
stuck.to.you Groupbie
stuck.to.you
stuck.to.you

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
You know I like her just the way she is, she's different, plus some of her traits remind me of myself lol. Wink
4ever4love IF-Dazzler
4ever4love
4ever4love

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Hi.  this is my first post on the Qubool hai forum and I am glad it is to this post!

I like Zoya!

I too have read the many posts about how many do not like her, are offended by her, that she is too much this and that, etc etc.

I agree she can be "too much" ex. like with the pizza.  But i adore her.  

And obviously the writers are showing her to be the complete opposite of Asad.  But she has many good qualities.  She has a good heart.  And she is very brave.  To actually say no at your own nikaah???  Wow, talk about guts!

And as immature as she can be, Asad has a lot to learn from Zoya.  And Zoya needs some like Asad who will stand by her.

I remember a line where her brother-in-law says that when Zoya will marry she will commit forever and change herself if necessary.  This is what I see happening later.  When Zoya will start to change for Asad (be neater, quieter etc) it will make a big impact on Asad and the viewers to see how far she can go to save her marriage.

Just my thoughts.

JPRulesohsehun.

KulfiBai IF-Sizzlerz
KulfiBai
KulfiBai

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 4ever4love

Hi.  this is my first post on the Qubool hai forum and I am glad it is to this post!

I like Zoya!

I too have read the many posts about how many do not like her, are offended by her, that she is too much this and that, etc etc.

I agree she can be "too much" ex. like with the pizza.  But i adore her.  

And obviously the writers are showing her to be the complete opposite of Asad.  But she has many good qualities.  She has a good heart.  And she is very brave.  To actually say no at your own nikaah???  Wow, talk about guts!

And as immature as she can be, Asad has a lot to learn from Zoya.  And Zoya needs some like Asad who will stand by her.

I remember a line where her brother-in-law says that when Zoya will marry she will commit forever and change herself if necessary.  This is what I see happening later.  When Zoya will start to change for Asad (be neater, quieter etc) it will make a big impact on Asad and the viewers to see how far she can go to save her marriage.

Just my thoughts.

You've started with a bang my friend. First post on QH forum = Fantabulous Smile Totally agree with you!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

4ever4love

RandomSquared IF-Sizzlerz
RandomSquared
RandomSquared

Teen Bahuraaniyan Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
i understand she is flawed. but i guess my only issue is that i personally find her a bit annoying. i like alot of things about her but sometimes she is kidna hard to digest

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index