Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nimmycub thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i so agree with u:D this was badly needed!

i never hated her character. shes entertaining, and always leave a smile on my face😊
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Very well said! I completely agree...
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think alot of people love her...

and she is that type of character who alot of people can relate to and can just enjoy watching but i think most of us feel that she can be bubbly and entertaining but also have manners. Just alil bit of common sense would make all the difference. 
Edited by survi035 - 11 years ago
caribbeanchica thumbnail
To be honestly i lover her...she is very entertaining ..all the flaws  she have is just how her character has to be ...she is potraying her role quite fabulously...rite now she is the best   actress on zee tv... she isnt boring and  dumb...
dazzlinggirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Zoya is  a normal human being...like all of us . I love the character Zoya very much!!
KulfiBai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I am SO glad that all of you love her too and agree that indeed she is flawed, albeit lovable 😊
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I found her little over the board in that breakfast scene but other than that I absolutely love her...she literally makes me laugh lol
lazyblues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I luv her character...! She is messy n keeps on shouting but she is entertaining. I like it. And over the time they wil improve it...! :-D
stuck.to.you thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
You know I like her just the way she is, she's different, plus some of her traits remind me of myself lol. 😉