Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Why can't people understand that Zoya is flawed?

KulfiBai IF-Sizzlerz
KulfiBai
KulfiBai

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:31am | IP Logged
I've decided to comment on this issue after reading the 100th post about Zoya's:

1. Loudness
2. OTTness
3. Signature dialogue
4. Eating habits
5. Lack of respect

And yappity yappity yap.

It's great, you guys have pointed out valid things Smile But what you aren't understanding is that this is just the BEGINNING of the show, she has a long way to go. You know why? 'Cause like every other human being, she's flawed. Apart from the AsYa love story and the revelations of the past and whatnot, I look forward to how the characters, especially Zoya, are going to mature (which she needs to a little). The journey of the evolution of her character and personality will be a treat to watch. 

So, yes, she may annoy (most of) you people. But think again before you type up a comment saying, 'She's SO ANNOYING I wanna duct-tape her mouth and lock her up in a room cause she SO LOUD OMFG.'

Think again, darling, you ain't perfect either Wink

The following 55 member(s) liked the above post:

renraylatoyaskapu80farina_1992stuck.to.younimmycubzainkimamaSohniye212champakiranJPRulesanaadmaszeternal_loveangel97vedubhuvana90kari_1sakshiAzainab03ATH_KTM_543Javeria_Xxfrozen.deviltanasha1993havokhotline-Fizzi-LOVE_DMGTyler_Durden-Aarya-Shas3FaultInMyStars.Boss..MrsNatePeters.-iLoveKaran-4ever4loveohsehun.lazybluesArshi-licious01ShellJAEchoesofpassionSiddhi_Basiliskmithsi_22rahmona_paksweMahek_No1...vibha...pluviophile.crazy4KASH_ARMeenahtranquilsoul..MuneebaSheikhmcdreamy.harshdbAsad-Kii-ArzooSanju_undisclosed-RohitMaxwell-

harshdb IF-Stunnerz
harshdb
harshdb

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged
she is flawed... but she is entertaining... u see the way she made dilshaad and nazmaa laugh... its not easy when our asaad is around right... 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishita131maszJaveria_Xxfrozen.devil-iLoveKaran-Shas3UnKnFascinationMeenahNandiniRaizadaa

-Fizzi- IF-Dazzler
-Fizzi-
-Fizzi-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged
I absolutely love her character even though she is messy. I am an exact replica of hers to say the least LOL but apart from all of that too, I love her the way she is :)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

maszIshita131Javeria_XxFaultInMyStarsNandiniRaizadaa

-RohitMaxwell- IF-Addictz
-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged
well said

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FaultInMyStars

mithsi_22 IF-Sizzlerz
mithsi_22
mithsi_22

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:00am | IP Logged
i like zoya not all the time though like that pizza case..very rare case i must say..LOL

but i like her..she is entertaining..and she makes everyone laugh but i do feel that needs to change a bit..but anyway i like her..
asad needs over cleanliness and zoya needs all messy..LOL
it will be interesting to see how their story builds up.. 

FaultInMyStars

NandiniRaizadaa IF-Stunnerz
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Yes she is flawed but that's her role , her character and surabhi is doing it well

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sakshiAFaultInMyStarsharshdb

Targaryen-gal IF-Dazzler
Targaryen-gal
Targaryen-gal

CFC Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:09am | IP Logged
I just love Zoya! Its just the loudness that bugs me at times but LOLshe sure is funny! And I love her shayaris.LOLLOL

FaultInMyStars

vedu Senior Member
vedu
vedu

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Yeah.. Nobody is perfect.. I love her..

FaultInMyStars

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index