India-Forums

Navya
Navya

RS : sweet love

JaSmInE- Goldie
JaSmInE-
JaSmInE-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:27am | IP Logged
its an single post but i couldnt resist myself to share so here it is yesterday my friend told dis story to me n i dun know from where she get this but i liked it n i thought to share with u all if u guys have read dis story so im sorry for that but i liked it thats why i made it on anant navya.ur likes dislikes and comments must be appreciated.

anant and navya are married now and it had been an arranged marriage.navya's family chosed anant for navya.anant was chosen based on his family background and his ability to support navya after marriage.Before navya met him, she was extremely nervous and worried that she may not like him. navya think how am i supposed to live with him if I don't like him? Fortunately for navya and anant, love sparked as soon as both met each other.anant was handsome,sweet and cheerful.anant and navya got married three months after meeting, but during that time both never went out on a date.

Finally the night navya feared arrived: there wedding night.navya was thinkin i barely knew anant yet.Although we liked each other, we'd never talked much and hadn't gone out on a single date. How am I supposed to react? As navya entered the bedroom, anant was sitting on the edge of the bed, waiting. she became even more nervous. But what happened that night was the sweetest thing any husband could do for his wife. navya's love for anant grew to immense heights after that night. anant told navya to sit next him and then took her hands in his. navya think he felt my hands trembling and how very cold they were.

anant just smiled and said "navya, I know you're very nervous..so am I." navya could sense and tell he was nervous too. He cleared his throat and continued."You know I fell in love with you the moment I saw you. I knew we were made for each other, but we never really get to know each other. I never even took you out on a single date.anant stopped and looked deep into navyas eyes. she just kept silent since she didn't really know what to say! we should save our first night together till we really understand each other and let it come naturally.

navya was shocked and pleased at the same time! she smiled n nodded her head and anant smiled back seein her cute smile.anant looked very peased and said  "Look, I want to take you out on a date tomorrow. Where shall we go?" he asked.navya smiled n thought A date??? Finally I'm going out on a date...with my husband! she was beyond excited! navya said "I always wanted to go to a candle light dinner for a date,"  replied smiling. anant just returned smile to navya and agreed."I'll sleep on the sofa in our room until our first night together," anant said.

navya was so surprised. He was really sincere. navya took his pillows and arranged them on the sofa and then changed into her night gown. anant came out of the bathroom and walked towards her.she wanted to hug him but was too nervous. she guessed he could read her mind. He came to navya, cupped his hands on her face, and kissed her forehead and said "I really love you," anant whispered. "And navya u look very cute when you're nervous."navya smiled and hugged him. He ran his hands down her arms and touched her waist. she felt thousands of butterflies flying in her body. she felt so warm and safe in his arms.The next day anant and navya went to a candle light dinner on there first date. she was dressed in her best dress, and they had such a wonderful time together. they were acting just like a dating couple. No one would have guessed they were married.

Living with a big family was a little uncomfortable for navya a first since they could not show their affection outside there bedroom. But anant was very smart and very romantic. He would wink when no one is looking. He would sneak up to the kitchen when everyone else was watching TV and hug her from behind as she did the dishes. Somehow she guess her in-laws understood why anant is in the kitchen when she was working there, so they never walked in when he was there.The first time anant did that, navya was totally shocked."I see someone is busy," he said as he wrapped his hands around her waist.she was preparing dinner during the second week of there marriage. His hands felt so good and she liked it, but  What are you doing?! What if someone walks in?" she asked as she turned to look him.

"It's okay. No one will come." anant assured her.Although she was not convinced, she loved the feeling of his hands on her. He ran his hands down her arms and on her stomach. she felt like she was in heaven. Slowly he kissed the back of her neck. she really wanted this to continue but he stopped."I won't be able to stop myself if I continue," anant whispered.navya kissed his cheek. "You know you are such a sweet husband." He smiled and left the kitchen.This love affair continued for a whole month. navya wanted to give  a surprise to anant on there one month anniversary.but anant already had his own surprise planned in his mind !!! The morning of there one-month anniversary fell on a weekend. navya woke up and was surprised to see that her in-laws were packing."Where's everyone going?" she asked.Oh, we are visiting our Uncle's and staying over the weekend. Take care of the house," her mother-in-law replied.

Well, this was working out just perfect! they were getting the house all to themselves . After waving goodbye to them, she was very happy as she went back into the house to prepare breakfast. her darling husband was still asleep. Hmm...he would be glad to see the house empty, she thought.After a few minutes, she felt familiar hands touching her arms. her darling anant was awake, and he hugged her from behind as usual."I see that everyone has gone to Uncle's house," anant whispered behind her ears.she turned to face him in a shock. "How did you know they went there?""Well, my princess, it was my idea to send them out of the house. Happy one-month anniversary. We wouldn't want them to disturb us tonight, right?" Hmm...so this was his idea. navya get lil naughty n she decided to tease him a little. Walking close to him, she run her hands on his face,he closed his eyes n felt her touch.he then opened his eyes and ran his hands down her back and touched her face. both gazed lovingly into each others eyes, and he gently kissed her lips. That was there first real kiss, and it was unforgettable! Slowly there kiss became more passionate.

His lips moved onto her neck and kissed it. navya knew she was losing her control. she wanted him so badly, but they were determined to wait for night to arrive.The whole day was spent in the house. they watched a DVD together, and she sat next to him, lying on his shoulders. His hand was on her all the time. they prepared lunch and dinner together and played some games together. she could feel the fire of desire burning within us.After dinner and when navya had finished doing all the chores, anant handed her a package and told her to get ready in another room. navya went into another room and closed the door. The package contained a beautiful dress, red in color navya got ready and after half an hour he knocked on the door.When she opened the door, anant looked shocked to see her in the dress n said "You look so sweet!" He kissed her then took out a scarf.anant further said "I'm going to blindfold you and lead you to our bedroom."Before she could reply, he closed her eyes, and she felt his strong arms lift her off her feet. navya was so excited!Once they got there, anant let her down and removed the blindfold. she was totally shocked to see the bedroom. he had decorated it with white and red roses and lighted scented candles. she could feel her eyes tearing."I wanted to make this night very special for you. Hope you like it," anant whispered.

"It's so beautiful...thanks." navya said n kissed him gently but the kiss grew more passionate with desire.anant gently lifted her onto the bed.He began running his hands on her face, kissing her as his hands went lower. He then kissed her neck her heart was beating faster and faster. she sensed he was breathing a lot harder too. she was going crazy with desire.they made love for the first time after one month of marriage.Each and every touch had his love. Afterward, as she rested her head on his chest, anant ran his hand on her hair lovingly.then anant said "i know that ur a very sweet girl and i wanted to make it as perfect as I could for my  princess." It was indeed perfect... thought navya smilingly.

guys comment if u liked it n do like it too Smile

Edited by Rano_rock - 10 November 2012 at 2:47am

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

ragzs158arsha_16ANYA_29SreeparvathyAditiReddy1emu18parineeti28priyaks12-Anya.Anum-sravs190Batool123parianguanyalovermeenakshi.anyapujaaghoshjc_2312mussuAishwarjyason_sParmasonemalini6941anjmuddsifarah_Arushi_SeenavasAnyaa_Shamyaamevanpsweety71asihaseenbarunshaheerParsh_shamyaKayal_SHAMYAsana1sana.m.a.r.y.s.i.o.chandni4433-Liana-..gracie..-Rashi-rashvinanyadiv96anu_anyanavya19momorockz

rashvin IF-Sizzlerz
rashvin
rashvin

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:58am | IP Logged
wowiii a very lovely romantic update indeed... Loved Anya understanding each other n Anant being a punctual n humble kind hubby.. Navya's sweet nature with passion was good one.. Anant being naughty in kitchen n bedroom was quite funny yet nice.. awww the last romantic surprise of their lovy dovy first ny8 was awesomiii. HeartDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JaSmInE-

arsha_16 Newbie
arsha_16
arsha_16

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:07am | IP Logged
thanksssa ton for this blushinggg update Winkloved it 2 the coreee.u rockkk dear.want moreee.short but so sweet,cute n simple Smile

JaSmInE-

chandni4433 IF-Sizzlerz
chandni4433
chandni4433

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged
awsmmm awsmmm superlike... ranooo no words yaar... i loved it very very much Embarrassed

JaSmInE-

Seenavas IF-Dazzler
Seenavas
Seenavas

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:53am | IP Logged
ohhh my romantic queen it was magical lovd it to d core

JaSmInE-

momorockz IF-Stunnerz
momorockz
momorockz