India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Diwali romance...taarey os...updated on page 4

.PixieBunnie. IF-Stunnerz
.PixieBunnie.
.PixieBunnie.

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Hey guys...my new os on taarey...its on the day of diwali...enjoy it...

Rose day is over...dance ban is gone. All are very happy... In the rose day rey realize his love for taani. Now he wants to confess... Taani said to all that this time diwali will be at her house...

Its the day diwali... swayam and taani are busy in the preparation...swayam is decorating the house and taani is drawing a rangoli in her compound near the door of her house...

Suddenly rey comes to help taayam for the preparation...all gang members are also coming...but after some time...

Rey comes and watches taani drawing rangoli...there are so many colour dishes around her...he just stare at her...lost in her beauty...and how she draw the rangoli...

Suddenly taani called swayam...

Taani:bhai...kaha hai aap...jaldi se mujhe purple colour dijiye...

Hearing this rey comes to his sense...swayam is inside the house so he couldnt hear...

Taani:bhai jaldi...

Rey goes ...purple colour is there on the table...rey take it and goes to taani...he put it near all the colours...

Taani:bhai kaha the aap...kitni der laga...(she stops as she looks at rey...). Rey aap yaha kya kar rahe hai???

Rey:well i m here to help you both...

Taani:oh ok...

Rey:hey can i try a rangoli...

Taani:why not..???vese bhi mujhe help ki jarurat thi...

Rey sits beside taani and draw rangoli...but he dont know how to draw the rangoli... He take colour in his hand...but as he look at taani...he again lost in her beauty...

Now taani is done with the rangoli...she looks at rey at found that rey is staring at her...she blushes and then said:rey...

Rey cant hear it...

Taani shook him and he comes to his sense...

Rey:ha taani...

Taani:chaliye andar chalte hai...

As taani stand up...rey pulled her and made her to sit down...

Taani:kya hai rey...abhi andar bahot kam hai...

Rey:ha but mujhe bhi kuch kam hai...

Taani:kya kam hai rey??
As taani said this rey apply the colour on taani's cheek which he had in his house...and laugh...

Taani:rey..!!!ye kya kiya...ab me aapko nahi chhodungi...iska revenge to leke rahungi...she took a colour plate...but rey stands up and run...taani also run after him...taani trys to catch rey but cant...as she is running suddenly she loses her balance...rey try to catch her but both fell on the ground...rey is on taani...and the colour spreads on both of them...now both are lost in each other...taani's some hair are on her face...rey removes it...with the touch of rey she closes her eyes...rey smoothly brushes his fingers on taani's cheek...then he said:taani i want to say some thing...and stare at her again...

But suddenly vicky and nilesh came...they both saw taarey and raise there hand and said:"chemistry..."
Hearing this taarey comes to their sense and got up...

Taani goes in...

Nicky:rey ye sab kya chal raha tha hmm...

Rey:kya guys tum log bhi na...kuch nahi chal raha tha...and he runs in the house...nil and vicky also goes in...

Swayam saw both taarey and ask:tum log pe ye color kaise laga???

Taani:vo bhai...

Rey:swayam vo hum log...

Vicky:are swayam ye dono na rangoli draw karte karte holi khelne lage...

Taani:nahi bhai vo galti se colour gir gaya...

Sw:ok ok...u both go and clean up...

Both goes...

Now all the girls come...and bharat and amar also come...

All:hi...

Sw,nil,vicky:hi guys...

(sharon is also here)

Sharon:swayam taani kaha hai...

Sw:vo apne kamre me hogi...

Sh:ok...

Here rey and taani cleans up...rey is in swayam's room and taani is in her room...they both comes out of room...and walking not looking straight...both are thinking about the fall...and blushing...

And suddenly both collide into each other...

Taani doesnt see that it is rey and said:kon hai?dekh kar...(she stops as she see rey...she lost in rey's grey eyes...)

Rey sees taani is lost in him...

Rey:taani...

No responce...

Rey goes very close to her ...touch her shoulders and get closer to her ears ...his lips are brushing on her ears...he said: come on taani ...all are waiting for us...

Taani comes to her sense and feel rey very close to her. She said: ha aap jaiye me thodi der me aati hu...

Rey goes...taani is stood there and thinking:kya aaj jo ho raha hai vo sach me ho raha hai ya me sapna dekh rahi hu...????

Precap:kitchen romance of taarey...romance of taarey in taani's room...swaron romance on the terrece...

Ok guys hows it???it took 2 and half hour to write it...please do comment and like...your comments and likes means a lot to me...

Edited by Dipu_taarey - 10 November 2012 at 6:59am

The following 63 member(s) liked the above post:

d34everDONA.JOYvrinda-fanAnuradhaTaareyshikhasharma123shivkushHafsa94sid__005ray1998namy_singhzami376shriya_taareycresc6129CharMarfan4everpritii_20sanyataraiyaZiyaGautamholicBARUNILU_Arshibags07DontAskrockstarriya_26staronefanhoneey95iamursforeverdews100arina23ashkaaworldequalsyouSwenna10XTaaReyVirManXasmamember-AnyDestiny-Reyansh23khyati2000-Ishika--CussTheWorldUpchinudollyforeverlazyNidaJavidTaaReytaarey_vrimarsumana.sheshatamanna-azaan...Rhythsy...Goonies4Evernucktsdesigirl_VDMissu_TRagreatperhapsraddhidh19cuppypie121Humzy-VJ.ReyManiac-puzzles.--taareylove---chand91FieryLioness...Natasha...AnysiaAmitz.Gibboresaltasreelu094patie

dews100 Goldie
dews100
dews100

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:35am | IP Logged
its beautiful... cont soon...awesome job...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.PixieBunnie.

aksha2812 Senior Member
aksha2812
aksha2812

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:39am | IP Logged
nice one
this is diwali gift for all taareyians(no "nok jhok" nothing only "LOVE & Romance")
so update soon 
waiting...

.PixieBunnie.

-CussTheWorldUp IF-Dazzler
-CussTheWorldUp
-CussTheWorldUp

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged
awesome start... aww... i am so much more in love wid taarey after reading this os... plzzz update sson n pm me... Heart

.PixieBunnie.

.PixieBunnie.
.PixieBunnie.

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dews100

its beautiful... cont soon...awesome job...

thanks dear...
.PixieBunnie.
.PixieBunnie.

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksha2812

nice one
this is diwali gift for all taareyians(no "nok jhok" nothing only "LOVE & Romance")
so update soon
waiting...

i will try to update soon...precap to socha hai but till now mene next part likha nahi hai...it will take time...

And thank u...that u like my os...
.PixieBunnie.
.PixieBunnie.

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreyay

awesome start... aww... i am so much more in love wid taarey after reading this os... plzzz update sson n pm me... Heart

i will surely pm you...

And try my best to update soon...
Swenna10 Goldie
Swenna10
Swenna10

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:03am | IP Logged
hmmm very nice its wooowww.lovely waiting 4 d next.

.PixieBunnie.

Go to top