-Cheeni-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged
i always there for Sarun
so for sanaya its obvious 

KhushiIrani Goldie
KhushiIrani
KhushiIrani

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:09am | IP Logged

No doubt their pairing as Arnav and Khushi is simply magical and undescribable; but i will absolutely continue watching this show if it continues and Sanaya is there; I started watching for Sanaya and will do so till the end.  I just hope the makers give a good and cripping story.  So yea, I will continue watching for Sanaya, no two ways about it.

archie_79 IF-Dazzler
archie_79
archie_79

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged

No problem if they continue with Sanaya but let them end Arhi story & start season 2 with Sanaya & new lead. Otherwise whatever wr have been watching for 1.5 yrs does not.have any meaning.
ashinazafar Groupbie
ashinazafar
ashinazafar

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged
if barun leaves i will not watch ipkknd anymore. he is the heart and soul of the show. if no barun no ipkknd. he is very very very important for me. but i will follow u barun in each and every second. love u so much.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shree9819

Mysticaldivine IF-Sizzlerz
Mysticaldivine
Mysticaldivine

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshiii12

see yaar its not about sanaya or barun,its about sarun..ipk is a love story which is still craze just because of sarun chemistry..story said hello hai bye bye long time ago..if it continues it will go downhill and will cause only bad effect for sanayas carrear..if it ends in high note we can expect her and barun to be a part of new show after sometime

Totally agreed with your POV
LyssaPie IF-Sizzlerz
LyssaPie
LyssaPie

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged
HELL YEAH
ipkfrnc Senior Member
ipkfrnc
ipkfrnc

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pashna

I agree. I would love to see sanaya with a new lead in IPK. I don't want show ending.

no...y in ipk???????i will watch her with a new lead in a new seriel...NOT IN IPK>>>bcse if i want to watch it for her...bt i simply can't bcse that much i love sarun as arshi
angel_ipkknd Senior Member
angel_ipkknd
angel_ipkknd

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Agree with u...I'll watch it only for sanaya...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index