India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

- (Page 5)

jaya100 IF-Rockerz
jaya100
jaya100

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged
I think that the story of IPKKND really does come to an end if either Barun or Sanaya are not there because IPKKND is the Khushi-Arnav story but as long as Sanaya Irani chooses to be a part of the project then I choose to watch it. The serial may still be called IPKKND but I will watch as if it's a different story because I respect Sanaya as an actress and she has given too much to this show for me to quit on her.

ipkkndlove Senior Member
ipkkndlove
ipkkndlove

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:17am | IP Logged
I am with you. I will watch for Sanaya & for ipkknd till it complets its 1000 episodes like other shows.
asmi_joya Senior Member
asmi_joya
asmi_joya

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkkndlove

I am with you. I will watch for Sanaya & for ipkknd till it complets its 1000 episodes like other shows.

half of the cast gone only 4 left...jisme se sanaya the lead...new one cuming...bt i dnt thnk it will wrk...knw y???
coz wen nk came...people loved him wd khushi bt just as frnds...khushi exists...means arnav has to exists...hw can one bring such n end to such a lovely story...it wont even reach its 500th episode wd half of its cast gone...forget continuing till 1000th episode,,,,,,do u guys hav ne idea y sp is hell bent on continuing the show ...coz its waiting for a big banner show to compete wd mahadev nd bv...as soon as SLB new show cums in jan...ipkknd is out...dey are just dragging to fill the slot...dey very well knw wat barun id to dis shw,,,,,,nd wat the show will be wdout him...dey used him as a decoration peace during diwali events...just to garner audience.nd well dat was out in one of the articles as well...i wnt say barun is nt at fault but ph nd channel are more into it...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akshad

-happilyunknown IF-Rockerz
-happilyunknown
-happilyunknown

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:27am | IP Logged
I wont watch. I dont want her to be part of any show under Gul Khan and four rats. I want the show to end on a high note and i want both of them to star together in a new serial which will respect them as both actors and individuals.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shree9819Ace11Tanumonakshad-MKB-

urvaafzal786 Senior Member
urvaafzal786
urvaafzal786

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:33am | IP Logged
i am with u dear love u 
hira2050 IF-Dazzler
hira2050
hira2050

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Its not about barun or sanaya...its about Sarun nd their magical chemistry for which v r fighting...hope u ll understand wat we want to do

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shree9819Ace11akshad

ngeljo Senior Member
ngeljo
ngeljo

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:11am | IP Logged
yes agreed i will watch for sanaya
TheThoughtCrime Senior Member
TheThoughtCrime
TheThoughtCrime

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:17am | IP Logged
As long as the show is on air I will continue to watch it.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index