India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

- (Page 4)

CHAYMA Goldie
CHAYMA
CHAYMA

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:41am | IP Logged
totally agree sanaya deserve our support i will watch it for her but a big no for a new guy in khushi's life barun said that it's only a break and he will be back he will not lie to his fans

Edited by CHAYMA - 10 November 2012 at 2:41am

-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

Am gonna watch it with or without a new lead just for her.
lrlpam Goldie
lrlpam
lrlpam

Very good post! I am with u! Now i realise y sanaya isn't quitting...our likes-dislikes are nothing compared to someone's livelihood! If people can't c show without barun,they can always change channel,if it loses TRPs,it'll automatically shut down and people will get their wish but snatching work from 200 people for just 1 is so not done. I'll watch 4 sanaya n give this story a chance!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zooni.blue

unna_178 Goldie
unna_178
unna_178

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:42am | IP Logged
100% agree...one person's decision should not affect other hard working people...
ipkrox Groupbie
ipkrox
ipkrox

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arsf

Originally posted by ipkrox

i am going to watch it till the end!Smile
yes i cant see anyone other than barun as arnav  for khushi but i will watch it till the end!
khushi's antics had also made me luv this show...SmileSmile

if u dnt hav arnav to make wierd faces on khushi's antics...u wudnt enjoy her antics...if u dnt hav him adoring her antics...u wnt see her antics

you are right..
but i said na  i cant see anyone other than barun as arnav  for khushi..i am totally against the idea of a new entry for khushi..
if they decide to not bring a new entry fr khushi but for sumone else then i would watch it..Smile

Tanumon Goldie
Tanumon
Tanumon

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Barun kicked out from the show bcs he wants to save original essence of  KHUSHI & ARNAVs character .we r fighting this battle for our SARUN our ARSHI our IPKKND.pls try to understand dear & join us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shree9819Ace11akshadnandu_2007

akshad Goldie
akshad
akshad

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanumon

Barun kicked out from the show bcs he wants to save original essence of  KHUSHI & ARNAVs character .we r fighting this battle for our SARUN our ARSHI our IPKKND.pls try to understand dear & join us.

i agree with u... its not about only sanaya guys, we have to save our fave jodi arshi... without arshi the show is utterly waste...

Edited by akshad - 10 November 2012 at 3:01am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ace11Tanumonnandu_2007muffins2waffles

iria_luvsLindor IF-Rockerz

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index