India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

- (Page 12)

ViccoTurmeric IF-Sizzlerz
ViccoTurmeric
ViccoTurmeric

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
I will love to watch the show for Sanaya but still want show to end! Like happy and solid ending

Hope IF-Dazzler
Hope
Hope

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
I will watch the show for Sanaya. Sure I will miss SARUN, ARSHI, ASR, ARNAV and Rabba Veys and it will be hard, heart breaking and sad to watch it. But I will give it a try and see how show goes. I really wish they have a good and strong script lined up.

Many people have put so much hard work into IPK for 1 1/2 year and its not right to discard their work for one single human being. I mean if Barun really wanted a break and there is nothing more to it then that, then asking to shut the whole serial and letting others take the heat for the situation is not healthy and even Barun wouldn't want to be the reason for the show to go off air.

That said if they are planning to end the show anyway irrespective of Barun leaving/staying in next 2 or 3 months till they get new shows ready then I would suggest and wish they end it now when Barun is still here on high note and give a proper ending to this fairy tale love story.
samin6 IF-Dazzler
samin6
samin6

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
I want Barun to come back. This show is about sarun. I heard he is on break. So we shall watch them after the break
Addie07 IF-Dazzler
Addie07
Addie07

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
feel sad for all those who lost their livelihood because some people forgot that there was some thing called remote ..
sad .. really.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

toggle45CDlove

blackdove IF-Rockerz
blackdove
blackdove

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
totally agree with u!!!!!Wink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index