Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

- (Page 10)

sspoorthy IF-Rockerz
sspoorthy
sspoorthy

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashti

Originally posted by arshiii12

see yaar its not about sanaya or barun,its about sarun..ipk is a love story which is still craze just because of sarun chemistry..story said hello hai bye bye long time ago..if it continues it will go downhill and will cause only bad effect for sanayas carrear..if it ends in high note we can expect her and barun to be a part of new show after sometime

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3283480

ha for me arnav is always barun and khushi is always sanaya if barun leaves the show then no arnav and no arshi magic no ipk for me and i will suppose to think that ipk ended on the day barun leaves and i will pray for ipk season2 with barun and sanaya together and i will request star to end the show with barun itself or else request them for ipk season 2 and asks them the DVD till now and i will enjoy sarun's /arshi's company

sreemeera IF-Dazzler
sreemeera
sreemeera

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged

They are going to butcher her character also.  How our Khushi will fall in love with a person other than Arnav? Do you think this is possible?  By bringing another man in Khushi's life and she is accepting him means they are killing Khushi.  I don't want to watch that.  I love Sanaya.  She is my favourite actress.  But I want ARHI magic for that SARUN is needed. Either Barun or Sanaya alone can not give that magic.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

momb24muffins2waffles

berdine IF-Dazzler
berdine
berdine

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
I dont think I could watch with lost charm...its difficult to say
Arshi23 Groupbie
Arshi23
Arshi23

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
agree with ur fathere...will watch the show only only for Sanaya
MistyDawn IF-Rockerz
MistyDawn
MistyDawn

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
sanaya and barun dint entertain us individually.. they entertained us together as ArShi. This is a lovestory and lovestories need two to tango. so we need both of them..please dont make this sanaya vs barun issue.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muffins2waffles

-MKB- IF-Sizzlerz
-MKB-
-MKB-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
umm...
too confused and messed up right now..to decide anything..
i dont know on one hand i completely agree with your post..that closing the show will put some 200 people out of job..and then there is sanaya...
but on the other hand sanaya without barun will look i dont know incomplete..i mean arshi would not be that appealing ...
and yes my decision would have been the same had it been the other way round...

muffins2waffles IF-Sizzlerz
muffins2waffles
muffins2waffles

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
I understand, but it's not just Barun. Akshay and Deepali also left..and all shows end at sometime. They have to, and I feel like people in this industry would be prepared for that.

Honestly, the show will not do well without Barun..just my POV. That's Gul's plan and she wants the show to end anyway...so why not just have a happy ending now with ArShi?

This show is about Arnav and Khushi and should stay that way.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MKB-

Blondiexzy Goldie
Blondiexzy
Blondiexzy

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
yes me too ill only watch it for sanaya  and the other cast member because not only barun  is the star of the show this is a whole team of people who make this wonderful show we loved so much

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index