Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

   
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

||TaaRey/VriMar Dreamland 44||Piya O Re Piya (Page 86)

Amitz.Gibbore IF-Sizzlerz
Amitz.Gibbore
Amitz.Gibbore

Joined: 04 June 2012
Posts: 11804

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RitikaLoveAmar

heyo Christy Hug how are you doing ? 


good and bad also widout taaareyCry wat abt u..Tongue

@aimz:ff concept is interesting...update soonEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Ritzy...

-PixieDust- IF-Sizzlerz
-PixieDust-
-PixieDust-

Joined: 15 July 2012
Posts: 11257

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged

Ritzy..I need ur help..

m sure u mst b having rose day ki video..

can u plz give me nice Rey TaRey and Taani caps..

HD wale..u always provide me HD quality caps..whch i love d mst..can u do it..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...Ritzy...Amitz.Gibbore

...Ritzy... IF-Sizzlerz
...Ritzy...
...Ritzy...

Joined: 28 May 2012
Posts: 18590

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ana_Taarey

Originally posted by RitikaLoveAmar





I guess they are wannabe LOL

sach mein..

if ur name is not added here..why u wanna make AT's???Confused



tricks to became famous or something more than that Stern Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amitz.Gibbore-PixieDust-

ajaved IF-Sizzlerz
ajaved
ajaved

Joined: 13 September 2012
Posts: 18800

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue_cherub

Originally posted by RitikaLoveAmar

heyo ChristyHug how are you doing ?


good and bad also widout taaareyCry wat abt u..Tongue

@aimz:ff concept is interesting...update soonEmbarrassed



Thanx I will try n update soon :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...Ritzy...Amitz.Gibbore

...Ritzy... IF-Sizzlerz
...Ritzy...
...Ritzy...

Joined: 28 May 2012
Posts: 18590

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ana_Taarey

Ritzy..I need ur help..

m sure u mst b having rose day ki video..

can u plz give me nice Rey TaRey and Taani caps..

HD wale..u always provide me HD quality caps..whch i love d mst..can u do it..



But you have to wait till tomorrow coz I haven't downloaded the episodes from last 1 week coz my downloader expired a week ago, you can check my FB page as well I have shared old pics Stern Smile .. If you can wait then I'll provide it to you by tomorrow otherwise you can try D3 official page http://www.facebook.com/ChVD3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amitz.Gibbore-PixieDust-

Amitz.Gibbore IF-Sizzlerz
Amitz.Gibbore
Amitz.Gibbore

Joined: 04 June 2012
Posts: 11804

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RitikaLoveAmar

Originally posted by Ana_Taarey

Originally posted by RitikaLoveAmar





I guess they are wannabe LOL

sach mein..

if ur name is not added here..why u wanna make AT's???Confused



tricks to became famous or something more than that Stern Smile


sry for intrupting u guys but exactly thats the thing ritzy..easy ways to becum famous Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...Ritzy...ajaved

...Ritzy... IF-Sizzlerz
...Ritzy...
...Ritzy...

Joined: 28 May 2012
Posts: 18590

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue_cherub

Originally posted by RitikaLoveAmar

heyo Christy Hug how are you doing ? 


good and bad also widout taaareyCry wat abt u..Tongue

@aimz:ff concept is interesting...update soonEmbarrassed


same here Chikky Ouch no TaaRey no excitement

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amitz.Gibboreajaved

Zara_92 IF-Sizzlerz
Zara_92
Zara_92

Joined: 08 September 2012
Posts: 12814

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Taarey tom :D :D

Can't wait to see rey and swayam dancing and even the VP :p :p

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

...Ritzy...Amitz.Gibbore-PixieDust-ajaved

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index