Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ajaved

Guys wtz the interview abt

aimz he talk about Moulin rouge experience, wishing everyone a Happy Diwali and he so excited to go home to his family he bought alot of gifts and stuff for them and their is a suprise in store for us
ajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Natasha.

aimz he talk about Moulin rouge experience, wishing everyone a Happy Diwali and he so excited to go home to his family he bought alot of gifts and stuff for them and their is a suprise in store for us

thanx alot :)
...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I miss our Taarey sooo muchhh😭
ajaved thumbnail

Originally posted by: Natasha.

I miss our Taarey sooo muchhh😭

Me too miss the rey who cried for tanni n was jealous
Diya_Taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I cant believe I am  saying this sometimes I wish for Shivam back just to get the old Taarey back 

and I hated  Shivam 

Diya_Taarey thumbnail
About Reys party and Taani at home 

I Hope Rey feels bad and he misses her and  goes over to Taani and stays with her  because theres a black out would absolutely love that ...
Im dreaming again 
But I very much doubt that 
SanelyInsane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awwie KAS's IV thanks ritzi for the link and omg Amar is such a sweetheart it was one in the morning but still he gave the IV when he even had to catch a flight at five to go to his home...such patience and love for his fans...awwie love him so much and proud to be his fan😃...and sara thankyou so much sweetie for writing the message on our behalf to KAS and sending it to Dolli di...the message was fab...i am so damn happy now ki hum taareyians ka message KAS ko mila and he too was very happy to know all our response😃 
Diya_Taarey thumbnail

Originally posted by: pixi26angel

awwie KAS's IV thanks ritzi for the link and omg Amar is such a sweetheart it was one in the morning but still he gave the IV when he even had to catch a flight at five to go to his home...such patience and love for his fans...awwie love him so much and proud to be his fan😃...and sara thankyou so much sweetie for writing the message on our behalf to KAS and sending it to Dolli di...the message was fab...i am so damn happy now ki hum taareyians ka message KAS ko mila and he too was very happy to know all our response😃 

Do you know the link 
SanelyInsane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@PIMPLES-ON THE PREVIOUS PAGE ONLY RITIKA HAS POSTED THE LINK
-PixieDust- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pimples

I cant believe I am  saying this sometimes I wish for Shivam back just to get the old Taarey back 

and I hated  Shivam 

i so agree with ur statement..when he was der we use to get close R scenes..now we dnt evn gt dat😭