Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.wanderlust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: pixi26angel

suhu dekh hindi hamari rajbhasha evam rashtrabhasha hai and hindi ko bhi toh english mein hi likh rahi thi na🤣

Haan i get it but Englsih ko toh eng mein hi likhna hota hai na ? And vocablary toh diff hoti hai :P
Chal koi nahi maaf kiya tujhe 😛

SanelyInsane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
suhu this place is now getting hotter coz of ur naughty thoughts and imaginations☺️...someone please bring the fire extinguishers😆
Zara_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: KunwarKiDeewani

Taani and Rey are in a party but dey arent together cz of deir stoopid MU's :/ But still dey wanna be wid each other :/ Esp Rey who is dying widd all da desires seeing Taani in a very short Backless , strapless Purple Dress☺️

So he follows her , And Sees dat taani is leaving so he also leaves and dey both are da only ones in da lift ALONE <3

And Rey who was burning in desires does sumfin and stops da lift Makin taani grumble ! *Well she dinno Rey did it* So she was asking help from Krishnaji :P

Den afta sum tym Rey comes close to her and starts geting close and Taani cudnt even stop himm ! :DDD

He goes and toches her bakk making he shiver , Den he hugs her n starts kissing her bakk :D And den dey finaly Smooch for 15 long mins :DDD

CANT U WRITE AN OS ON THT !!!!!!!
Its sooo GOOODDD !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got shivers :p
And 15 mins hahahahahah haila suhu not bad haaan !!!! :p
SanelyInsane thumbnail

Haan i get it but Englsih ko toh eng mein hi likhna hota hai na ? And vocablary toh diff hoti hai :P
Chal koi nahi maaf kiya tujhe 😛

tujhse maafi maangi bhi kisne🤣
XTaaReyVirManX thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Taani and Rey are in a party but dey arent together cz of deir stoopid MU's :/ But still dey wanna be wid each other :/ Esp Rey who is dying widd all da desires seeing Taani in a very short Backless , strapless Purple Dress☺️

So he follows her , And Sees dat taani is leaving so he also leaves and dey both are da only ones in da lift ALONE <3

And Rey who was burning in desires does sumfin and stops da lift Makin taani grumble ! *Well she dinno Rey did it* So she was asking help from Krishnaji :P

Den afta sum tym Rey comes close to her and starts geting close and Taani cudnt even stop himm ! :DDD

He goes and toches her bakk making he shiver , Den he hugs her n starts kissing her bakk :D And den dey finaly Smooch for 15 long mins :DDD

omg... I really wish it really happenzz 😉
PreciousHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I was not commenting cause I was studying but ur imagination couldn't stop me!! We can only wish for this to happen as the situation right now doesn't seem like anything as such can happen but I seriously want it to happen*faints*
BeingFoodie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

great imagination...
SanelyInsane thumbnail
waise suhu if they kiss  for 15 minutes long then wouldn't they fall short of breathe😆
.wanderlust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks All :D

Zoro no man i aint  good at OS n all itna hi kaffi hai :D :P

@rhea - teko mein aise hi maaf karti hu for ur lame reasons :P AHhaah
And 15 mins ke liye toh any1 can control man ab tu woh sab mat soch :P
just imagine dem doin it :P

SanelyInsane thumbnail
hmmm so imagine a scene wherein taani's dance track has started it's evening time all have left(except rey of course but he doesn't know that taani too is there in the college)...so taani decides to practice meanwhile and she does a sensous and seductive Jazz cum Contemporary dance no. on the song aa zara from murder 2 and meanwhile rey hears this and comes to the rehearsal hall and is totally mesmerised to see taani like this he enters into the hall without even realising and taani is all hawt shot dancing like a diva without paying any attention and the song comes to an end she does her last step but loses her balance and falls in rey's arm uske aaga ka scene khud soch lo😆

Edited by pixi26angel - 11 years ago