Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Masmaraizing..

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

deboleena.manna

IF-Sizzlerz

deboleena.manna

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:11am | IP Logged

in yesterday epi Mahadev n Ashok Sundari's scene just touch my heart..I didn't felt for once that they r acting...it's look so real...Embarrassed...they did this scene with their heart...ClapClapClapClapClap..this is Mohit's one of the best acting...Embarrassed...this scene touch my heart so much that I felt the pain of both of them n tears came out from my eyes...Cry...Ashnoor also did a wounderful job...ppl said that a girl always closed to her father then her mother n a boy closed to his mother then his father..DKDM showed the same thing..Embarrassed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

bhakti2Samsangeethahemavidzshivamala--Yukthi--foram.Harshika4LifeNikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Masmaraizing.." in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:48am | IP Logged
ya i was wondering why no post has been made yet on that scene...it was so beautiful that i just couldn't move my eyes..and still m watching it again and again..it brought tears in my eyes when ash was crying an mahadev was consoling her...this father-daughter chemistry is beautiful

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hemavidzHarshika4LifeNikki_Titli

Harshika4Life

IF-Stunnerz

Harshika4Life

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Agree i jus loved ystrdays episode n loved the scene between Mahadev and Ashok Sundri it was so touching me also had tears in my eyesCry i jus love the bonding between them n Mohit did a fab job i jus love him i culd see Mahadev also had tears  he loves his  daughter very much, great post...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged
debo...i fully agree wid u...yday i cried twice seein dkdm epi...one ws for tht shiv-parvathi scene for vich i made topic last nite..n one is this mentiond by u...wht a perfect epi where v gt to this perfect emotional loving side of Mahadev as both husband n father in a same epi...truly wonderful...ClapClapClapClap...

lovely post debo...ClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deboleena.mannaHarshika4Life

Harshika4Life

IF-Stunnerz

Harshika4Life

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikki028

debo...i fully agree wid u...yday i cried twice seein dkdm epi...one ws for tht shiv-parvathi scene for vich i made topic last nite..n one is this mentiond by u...wht a perfect epi where v gt to this perfect emotional loving side of Mahadev as both husband n father in a same epi...truly wonderful...ClapClapClapClap...

lovely post debo...ClapClap

def nikki he is the perfect husband n the perferct father...

Nikki_Titli

kalyani_shiva

Coolbie

kalyani_shiva

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
This type bond should exist in father-daughter relationship... Mohit & Ashnoor u have done a gr8Clap job... The scene was so emotional & touching that I literally criedCry...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Harshika4LifeNikki_Titli

Harshika4Life

IF-Stunnerz

Harshika4Life

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smiley4567

This type bond should exist in father-daughter relationship... Mohit & Ashnoor u have done a gr8Clap job... The scene was so emotional & touching that I literally criedCry...

i was the same i jusd mahadev n Ashok sundri scene reali it was touchin it was very emotional seeing father and daughter parting ways loved it...

Nikki_Titli

BUDDH

BUDDH

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Very touching indeed.  Also very good acting.  Mohit is surpassing his own best.

Nikki_Titli

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.