WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH EVERYONE?

VIP.Life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
WHAT THE HELL is wrong with everyone? Okay ya maybe Barun is taking a break but why are we like having a heart attack 'cause we're assuming that he's quitting? Did you guys not listen to the interview?!?

http://soundcloud.com/taliah-sajid/barun-sobti-on-sabras-radio

"OMG BARUN SAID HE'S GONNA MISS BEING A MAD ASR"

I mean weren't you guys listening?? He was asked what he would MISS ABOUT ASR... and he HIMSELF said he's just taking a break... WHY WOULD BE CONTINUOUSLY lie??
HE IS F***IN MARRIED... DOESN'T HE WANNA SPEND TIME WITH HIS WIFE OR HAVE KIDS OR SOMETHING??

yaa... i get Sanaya doesn't ask for a break but she's single and doesn't need to spend as much family time!
And obviously Mohit understands her situation since he's an actor too!!

SOO, WHY ARE WE SCREAMING IF WE HAVE NO LEGITE INFORMATION! WE ARE JUST CREATING A BAD IMAGE AND DISTURBING THE PH HOUSE AND THE SP TEAM!

PLEASE NO HATE... JUST EXPRESSING MY OWN OPINION ;)
Edited by ipkknd4life - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meghipk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
frn  if he take break or not that s not t pro

on forum 32 they posted that ipk has run its course & they have no story 2 show ...if they have no story y should barun take a big break
 ipk is a story about arnav and khushi & it will not sell if any one s not there

if u just look at the kidnap track when they were even showing the glimpse of barun trp were low

after such a wonderful story of arnav and khushi who will be interested in seeing khushi romancing another guy or vice versa ...
Edited by Meghipk - 11 years ago
ayushi1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nd what if he wl nt return   ðŸ˜•
VIP.Life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meghipk

frn  if he take break or not that s not t pro

on forum 32 they posted that ipk has run its course & they have no story 2 show ...if they have no story y should barun take a big break
 ipk is a story about arnav and khushi & it will not sell if any one s not there

if u just look at the kidnap track when they were even showing the glimpse of barun trp were low

after such a wonderful story of arnav and khushi who will be interested in seeing khushi romancing another guy or vice versa ...

im sorry BUT they haven't said anything about khushi with a new guy? So one person creates bullshit and everyone believes it? 

And about the kidnapping track. well Barun didn't have to come for that either BUT YOU KNOW WHAT... he tried to manage as much as he could JUST FOR HIS FANS AND HIS TEAM'S SHOW

PLUS...He has a personal life too and obviously if he goes on a break, he isn't gonna leave his show to crash and burn so he can come fix it when he comes back... HE HAS SPENT MORE THAN A YEAR MAKING IT THE BEST!
Edited by ipkknd4life - 11 years ago
Another Secret Service post...good...impact is being felt...
Saaraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with you! he is a fab actor and he is the best asr but he has his own family to take care of! Maybe her wife wants him to take a break! we can not assume ourselves but i will miss barun as asr!