There wont be any seasonal break

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
For all those who are asking for seasonal break, it doesnt really work...

KMH had a seasonal break but it didnt work... the other serials's seasonal breaks like dmg, mjht had just been mere leaps which ended up working. So for all those who think there is any chance for the show to come back after a seasonal break, there are only 0.5% chances of that happening.

IPK story line has run its course, they will not come up with another version of ipk just because of a bunch of crazy fans demanding for it when for the trp audience it will be a major turn off. 
secondly I doubt if any other PH will start the story or the channel will allow even on fan demand when it has so many new shows that wait for their turnt o be aired. 

Have you guys wondered why actors who have once worked opposite each other are rarely casted together?
it is because in eyes of many their story has got the completeness even if that might be in a different show all together.. it is a very rare case that it happens..

So for all those who want the show to end with the hope that Sarun will be brought back with season 2- then you are in for a big disappointment...
the end of this show will be the end of sarun and ipk together...

Yes even i want ipk to end rather than go without Barun and I'm asking for that because I know after the show ends IPK just like other shows will be a fond memory...
But i read about people who are asking for the show to end becasue they are hoping for a seasonal break, so i just thought i'd share whatever i knew...

I know this because my dad works in the production for films shot in my state.. he is in the film industry but he has contacts from television as well...
Not for spoilers or anything but i just asked someone to enlighten me about these things and this was what that person had told me
please donot bash
i tild whatever i knew
I want to remember Ipkknd as Arnav and Khushi's story not Khushi romancing a third lead after Arnav's disappearance.For me Arnav and Khushi will always be Barun and Sanaya. So if he is quitting/leaving for an indefinite time  i want ipkknd to end.
Whether they are ever casted together nobody knows but I cannot see IPKKND go to drain just becoz of ph and channel's insistence of continuing without the male lead because its Arshi's chemistry that has got all the viewers hooked to.
see whatever it is gul and cv's does magic onscreen...so i'm sure we will get to see old ipk again if they are interested..now thats a big question😆
Originally posted by aneelovesarshi

I want to remember Ipkknd as Arnav and Khushi's story not Khushi romancing a third lead after Arnav's disappearance.For me Arnav and Khushi will always be Barun and Sanaya. So if he is quitting/leaving for an indefinite time  i want ipkknd to end.
Whether they are ever casted together nobody knows but I cannot see IPKKND go to drain just becoz of ph and channel's insistence of continuing without the male lead because its Arshi's chemistry that has got all the viewers hooked to.

arent we jumping to conclusions here... specially by relying on articles which we know are mostly wrong.. why speculate about the track before it is out... 
I know that & even i said IPKKND season 2  &  is a bad idea it won't happen but instead let the channel convince the actor to stay back  but with other PH...same old casts, writers ,directors but different Ph...
Originally posted by innocentgreen

I know that & even i said IPKKND season 2  &  is a bad idea it won't happen but instead let the channel convince the actor to stay back  but with other PH...same old casts, writers ,directors but different Ph...

I dont know if that happens but sounds real good but people out here really think that there will be a seasonal break for the show
I know its not easy to get season 2 but if we try then everything is possible. SP very well knows that Sarun gets them international viewers thats the reason they don't want to lose this show. Even when the trps were low the show didn't go off air and neither the time slot were changed. They make them advertise different programs and send them abroad time and again, when other show's leads have not gone even once. If the story is good then i'm sure SP will have no problem in bringing Season 2. Infact they will be more than happy as they will get their international viewers back. And i'm sure the charm of the show and chemistry between them will be even better than what it is now. And regarding DMG and MJHT, the storyline was same even after a seasonal break. Here we are demanding for a completely new and different story with just the same star cast and minus PH.