Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lrlpam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
She's the saving grace n loveliest thing abt this show,in fact this show,the PH,this industry doesn't deserve her. M dying to know what she thinks abt all these,bt i know she'll never talk,she's dignified n loves this show so much that she'll hide her pain 4 frndship!
FairyLiquidSoap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Nisha very very well said and she deserves all the appreciation She is a consummatte professional and I like her ethical principles

We shall never know for sure what transpired behind the walls but her stand makes her really stand tall with grace
Her onscreen character may not have it but she has all the respect and dignity in her own self
SI I applaud you for keeping your head when all those around you are losing theirs
You are a good role model for anyone on how to conduct oneself with decorum and self respect

Edited by FairyLiquidSoap - 11 years ago
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i dont know whether i can comment in this properly or no its going to get shut soon is my only fear !

i have lots to say what is the point ??

.A.l.i.a. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
that's why I love her ! 
She forced me to love her by her commitment, uncomplaining , and good nature ..
She is the most hard working person , she has the most inconsistent character .. but she never complained ! 
She never complained and we never felt that she is tired or bored ..

I always wanted her to quit this show that haven't add to her anything , In fact she added a lot of Value ti this show .. She gave her character more than what her character gave her .. 

Her character, the scripts that they gave her, the type of scenes that they mostly asked her to do , are preventing her from her deserved recognition .. 
I hope she quit now ! .. I'm sure she will get a lot of roles from people who can appreciate her talent more than the people she is working with ..  

Sanaya Irani <3

Tia.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Agreed... She is indeed a gem of a person and an actress... 👏
-Saba- thumbnail
Respect for Sanaya Irani
u just take a bow
thanks to make this post...
I love you Sanaya
reema2406 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I agree with your points...

Sanaya Irani the true angel😊 i respect you a lot.
sana535 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
👏lady rock star proud to be ur fan sanaya...👏
Ishrafan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sanaya Irani is the best love her
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Hey friends,

we have respective ATs for this purpose and I would also like to remind everyone who have commented here - Its the same members who constantly reported Barun appreciating topics so why should we leave this thread?

Its okay to praise and appreciate but it should not have any indirectly dig on the other actors when none of us know the real facts.

Members are advised to focus on the Khushi character during the initial days or something good to debate instead of creating ATs and get them closed. The same goes for BS related topics too.

Topic closed!