Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolnisha_fun87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Nice post.

But i hope you are no where near to compare her with Barun and this post doesn't come out to be a Barun vs Sanaya post.

But in mean while you forgot she was in news few days back.And being  a star everyone can be.Its just normal.Things can go wrong with anyone with any point of time.Just because playing her role is nowhere affecting her and she is getting all she wants doesn't make some one great over others.

Yes,I love Sanaya Irani and always will love her.And if she has herself kept her out of all this so being a fan we should also do that.We should not bring her in any present scenario.
Edited by coolnisha_fun87 - 11 years ago
rini_kat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Admist of all this mess.I must say she is a true professional...She still maintained her ground... I not only love and adore her but also respect her...
winnieluvsarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
barun will come back  and will watch the for sanaya 
FascinatingSanz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
thank you
sanaya irani is the BEST 
love you barbie doll
arshiipkkndluv thumbnail
agree wid u!!!👍🏼,,sanaya is a precious gem⭐️...i will watch ipk for her😛
shinaa thumbnail
Sanaya defies dedication and professionalism.just love her.
I feel so proud to be Sanaya's fan😊
WittyKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Praying that one man's ziddh for leave doesn't mean disaster for Sanaya. She who kept the show going through the kidnap and still kept TRPs high ( unlike Sauten disaster) should be given her due. BAS!
shinaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Didikisaut

<font size="3">She has always stood like a pillar for the show when ever it has been in trouble...It is time for her to do the same in the coming weeks...

Respect BAS...</font>

agreed respect
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i appreciate this post .. she deserves it.. she is more loyal towards to her work than anyone who is walking out of the show.. shows how trust worthy she can be.. she didn't even complained about her makeup after marriage, still wear those chappels which she was been given from day one .. she could have created problems in fact for PH.. truly take a bow you are THE REAL STAR  Edited by lats22 - 11 years ago