Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
hi

Gayatri nice to read your post. thanks for the positivity

norzar
Mahi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thank u for such a positive post, even I was hoping something like this will happen, but what about the promo?
Silambu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
No turning back for me  now. I am staying positvie. ๐Ÿ˜‰ this Diwali!
Edited by Silambu - 11 years ago
gaya3sp thumbnail

Originally posted by: rainbowgirl

If its going to happen like you said about Abhay letting Kunal marry Siddhi, why is he dressed up like a Dulha? ๐Ÿ˜• Weren't we demanding for SiNal grand wedding this time? am so not liking if they are again rushing through it ๐Ÿคข

Siddhi aur Abhay milke Kunal ko diwali surprise dena chahte hein yaar...
gaya3sp thumbnail

Originally posted by: myra_3490

theres no  problm with the precap even i'm quit sure that abhay sidhi marriage wont happen...but richa's dialogue"mai sidhi k saath aaungi" or smthing of this sort wat does dat mean?????//๐Ÿ˜ก
wen wil we be relieved of that๐Ÿคข we are dying to see her character end but the cvs i dont think her character wud end so soon or it wud end only wen the show ends๐Ÿ˜ก

We have taken worse crap of her than this... now the thing is kunal knows her truth and even if she does anything it not gonna be as bad as the previous deeds... coz we have seen the worst of Richa... so chill guys... kunal will handle richa this time...
gaya3sp thumbnail

Originally posted by: deep.m

good post gaya we really need it i m with you full of positivity and i know we will get a diwali surprise.

Yes a big Diwali surprise...
gaya3sp thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silambu

No turning back for me  now. I am staying positvie. ๐Ÿ˜‰ this Diwali!

Good to hear that ... Just like last week promo where we thought kunal wont believe siddhi... this times promo is also just a prank CV's are playing on us... we will take the prank sportively and wait for the grand wedding of Sinal on tuesday...
Silambu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: gaya3sp

Good to hear that ... Just like last week promo where we thought kunal wont believe siddhi... this times promo is also just a prank CV's are playing on us... we will take the prank sportively and wait for the grand wedding of Sinal on tuesday...

Gaya, I have always been positive with SINAL. Only thing I hated was Richa's presence and KC in and out of job and his stagnant professional career and success and I dont want  to jump to conclusions and write my own eulogy.