Posted: 11 years ago
Hi Friends...

Last week for me was the best week ever since july 23rd...
July 23rd the day i had stopped watching parichay on a regular basis and just was going ahead with the weekend updates that i got from forum...

Finally the wait is over for me...
The day all the misunderstanding were cleared i was like aaawww...
When Kunal says to siddhi no more misunderstandings OK i was like giving a sigh of relief...

there was no high end drama... it was good to see them speak out the truth and clear it out themseleves...

I felt happy that kunal ne apni akad nahi choda...
The happy kunal is back to rock...

And i am damn sure he will give back to richa when the time comes...
Now the wait is for the roaring lion...

Waiting to see KC meet Anand 2... that will really be a very emotional scene am damn sure about it...

Now coming to the precap... for the first time am feeling all positive...
Abhay is not marrying siddhi... it would just a drama... at the end he will get up and ask kunal to come and sit there and he will let the wedding happen...

Diwali is gonna be all happy...
Chaaro ek saat honge...
Happy chopra family...

Phir koi bhi pareshani ho i dont care... it will be fun to see sinal deal with problems together...
theres no  problm with the precap even i'm quit sure that abhay sidhi marriage wont happen...but richa's dialogue"mai sidhi k saath aaungi" or smthing of this sort wat does dat mean?????//😡
wen wil we be relieved of that🤢 we are dying to see her character end but the cvs i dont think her character wud end so soon or it wud end only wen the show ends😡
good post gaya we really need it i m with you full of positivity and i know we will get a diwali surprise.
If its going to happen like you said about Abhay letting Kunal marry Siddhi, why is he dressed up like a Dulha? ðŸ˜• Weren't we demanding for SiNal grand wedding this time? am so not liking if they are again rushing through it ðŸ¤¢
Originally posted by deep.m

good post gaya we really need it i m with you full of positivity and i know we will get a diwali surprise.

agree.. deepti n gayathri me too with u getting full on positive vibes...  😃

check out the MM article...sore losers...its more MUs 
Originally posted by myra_3490

theres no  problm with the precap even i'm quit sure that abhay sidhi marriage wont happen...but richa's dialogue"mai sidhi k saath aaungi" or smthing of this sort wat does dat mean?????//😡
wen wil we be relieved of that🤢 we are dying to see her character end but the cvs i dont think her character wud end so soon or it wud end only wen the show ends😡
No this character will be end when Kunal will determined to richa out. Its totally depends of kunal. Kunal should not take her light. Cv will show this - Kunal will give tit for tat to richa later after some episode with all proof and richa's permanent end. Asha per hi duniya kayam hai. Be positive yaar.
With u guys...positive...that cvs won't take this risk.if this happens...only some SS N KN fan may still watch...but sinal fans wil not accept it.not even as drama of abhay b4 kunal for AD...forcing Siddhi

So hoping on us...cvs know that we don't see this.btw saw balh add on karwachauth ...it is going to air on 14th...hope we too get some promo of sinal...of karwachauth 😆 😆 ...i know iam hoping too much from cvs 😆
Originally posted by adohare

No this character will be end when Kunal will determined to richa out. Its totally depends of kunal. Kunal should not take her light. Cv will show this - Kunal will give tit for tat to richa later after some episode with all proof and richa's permanent end. Asha per hi duniya kayam hai. Be positive yaar.

yar i hav lost all hopes from this show... i'm completely fed up of richa's character i want it to end any how no matter who exposes her wrong deeds i'll be fine wid ny exposing i just want her out of the show😡 thats it!!
The writer has sme prblm nd it's effect is clear in richa loving parichay.